Random Observation of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunraku

He's one of my heroes. Along with Pol Pot and Billary Clinton.

Of course he is, because it is in your white, patriarchal heritage and bloodline that tells you to enslave people of color. It’s like a compulsion and a gene passed down only exclusive to white males. But no matter, us empowered minorities understand that people like you simply are white people disguised as minorities in attempt to subvert powerful minority groups.

Look guys, I am loving this “non-white” latino actor! :lol:
henri_castelli_400x400.jpg

conspiracy theorist

Of course he is, because it is in your white, patriarchal heritage and bloodline that tells you to enslave people of color. It’s like a compulsion and a gene passed down only exclusive to white males. But no matter, us empowered minorities understand that people like you simply are white people disguised as minorities in attempt to subvert powerful minority groups.

It's true. I hate cis white malitude and all the disgusting OPPRESSIVE refuse the stand for! I cannot stand within a 500 mile radius without feeling that I'm going to be sent to the fields to tend to sugar cane. When will president Hillary Clinton do something about the dangerous white male epidemic?

Blaze

Account Closed

If I dye my skin brown and wear my pants below my waist, will that make up for my Spaniard sins?

david starling

Random observation of this random observation of this random observation of this randomly generated observation: Napoleon was small but proved size Kings wrong - he was as small and strong as a jolly rancher.

Are you comparing Napoleon to Astrological-planet Pluto?:biggrin:

conspiracy theorist

If your almuten was Jupiter, how would you have liked it? What about Venus? Or Moon? Or Saturn?

If Jupiter was my almuten figuris, I wouldn't mind.

Mars:
"If it is Mars, s/he will fight in order to dominate" -- This speaks to me on a deeper level than
Jupiter:
"If it is Jupiter, s/he will philosophize and teach" <------ This (even though I do a great deal of teaching and philosophizing.)

Blaze

Account Closed
Random observation: Spooky scary skeletons is a fun song, but people being afraid of walking bones never made sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.