is it possible

is it possible for astrology to be real and a very rare jupiter return to bring nothing but pain and sadness ?

i understand that this is a life cycle and life is jsut recurring cycles of pain and happiness as taught the buddha.

how can i look for proof and be honest without desiring a sign or a giant apple to fall on my forehead.

god bless anyone who answers sincerely regardless of what they post

hmm, i see someone has replied to this but it has been deleted or removed. I am not sure which it was so i do not want to speculate unfairly.

I will just say things seem to be very strange indeed :alien:

Kite

is it possible for astrology to be real and a very rare jupiter return to bring nothing but pain and sadness ?

i understand that this is a life cycle and life is jsut recurring cycles of pain and happiness as taught the buddha.

how can i look for proof and be honest without desiring a sign or a giant apple to fall on my forehead.

Yes it is possible for a Jupiter return to be a dud. If you post your birth data (date, time, place) then we can see the condition of Jupiter in your chart as well as other things going on that may account for your issues.

petosiris

Banned
Do you mean a bad Jupiter return chart or the regular Jupiter return every 11.86 years that happens to everyone?

Try primary directions, solar and lunar revolutions and transits.

Do you mean a bad Jupiter return chart or the regular Jupiter return every 11.86 years that happens to everyone?

Try primary directions, solar and lunar revolutions and transits.

Yes it is possible for a Jupiter return to be a dud. If you post your birth data (date, time, place) then we can see the condition of Jupiter in your chart as well as other things going on that may account for your issues.

I am referring to I guess what you would refer to "the regular jupiter return every 11.86 years"

Thank you for letting me know it could be a dud. god bless.

an astrologer many years ago, told me not only that i would have success in my field. but that i could be the next champion.

i suppose that was a dud also.

Last edited:
Having very high expectations of Jupiter is kind of no fun in the long run, like imagining only what you’re going to get Christmas morning.

Yes, none of this is fun at all. Ignorance truly must be bliss. I haven't heard of bursting points, falling away or molting though. And doing a search returned some interesting results for some of those and none for others.

Thank you for the reply.

I dont feel good at all right now about expecting things like a Christmas morning and it never ever happening as if i myself have wasted opportunity and let things slip by time and time again and have never been in the right spot at the right time even out of luck like the blind fool that i often am. Despite all my efforts and timing even. Can i somehow wipe my mind of what i have learned ?

Submerse myself into such a dimension where i would forget all of this and just live ?

Last edited:

Harmelia

Someone else asked for your birth data - birth date, birth time, birth city/country, because to honestly answer your question, we need to see your chart. If you don't want to post it, you can message those of us who are interested in reading why Jupiter Return may be a dud for you. It often depends upon how Jupiter is functioning in your chart as a whole.

Of course, any planetary return can have any number of effects for different people, depending upon the whole chart. I think you got bad advice years before. Astrologers who predict are usually very well-meaning, but they are human beings. Who can see the future? Not me! All astrologers can do is see potential. Potential never means it WILL come to pass. And in my experience, even the very best, well-known and expensive astrologers can be wrong.

Someone else asked for your birth data - birth date, birth time, birth city/country, because to honestly answer your question, we need to see your chart. If you don't want to post it, you can message those of us who are interested in reading why Jupiter Return may be a dud for you. It often depends upon how Jupiter is functioning in your chart as a whole.

Of course, any planetary return can have any number of effects for different people, depending upon the whole chart. I think you got bad advice years before. Astrologers who predict are usually very well-meaning, but they are human beings. Who can see the future? Not me! All astrologers can do is see potential. Potential never means it WILL come to pass. And in my experience, even the very best, well-known and expensive astrologers can be wrong.

Sorry this has entered my mind and i can post it and or PM it. I think i was more interested in discussion and i woke up this morning and i am still interested. I can see that you would probably need more information to continue eventually.

If i were to look at my chart (as someone who came to astrology out of material pursuit but has studied the planets at the very least) I would see a path leading to Jupiter not as someone who is going to be the next champion like this astrologer said could* happen. But someone who has enough will and has been on this path striving towards this for a very long time.

I have a string of planets starting with Mercury in Virgo and ending with Jupiter in Capricorn, all of the planets including sun and moon are in this string, there is a term, a yoga i think.

I apologies again, i can post my chart, i am liking the discussion and absorbing of information.

Last edited:

Harmelia

Yes, none of this is fun at all. Ignorance truly must be bliss. I haven't heard of bursting points, falling away or molting though. And doing a search returned some interesting results for some of those and none for others.

Thank you for the reply.

I dont feel good at all right now about expecting things like a Christmas morning and it never ever happening as if i myself have wasted opportunity and let things slip by time and time again and have never been in the right spot at the right time even out of luck like the blind fool that i often am. Despite all my efforts and timing even. Can i somehow wipe my mind of what i have learned ?

Submerse myself into such a dimension where i would forget all of this and just live ?

Of course you can! Let it go! You have a life! You are breathing! It doesn't matter if you bring all or any of your dreams to fruition as much as learning and growing from mistakes and also celebrating what victories you've had - however small. I keep a diary and sometimes I'm grateful for it, because when I feel I haven't done much, I can go back and look where I've been. Often I'm surprised that I actually did some very good work and I've forgotten all the people I've touched along the way. You most certainly have made a difference in this life. I don't know how old you are, but you want to live out the rest of your life with zest. What's the alternative? Feeling miserable? Who wants to do that? What's the point?

Of course you can! Let it go! You have a life! You are breathing! It doesn't matter if you bring all or any of your dreams to fruition as much as learning and growing from mistakes and also celebrating what victories you've had - however small. I keep a diary and sometimes I'm grateful for it, because when I feel I haven't done much, I can go back and look where I've been. Often I'm surprised that I actually did some very good work and I've forgotten all the people I've touched along the way. You most certainly have made a difference in this life. I don't know how old you are, but you want to live out the rest of your life with zest. What's the alternative? Feeling miserable? Who wants to do that? What's the point?

Sometimes knowing thyself means you do not have to stress and strain your whole life to know thyself. Maybe some of us do that anyways ? :surprised:

What's the alternative? Feeling miserable? Who wants to do that? What's the point?

Thanks, you saying that ive made a difference in this life and you not even knowing me, almost makes this special. I dont mean this sarcastically at all, i appreciate it. But if in 36 years i have not had a break an opportunity, the luck of the fool after recognizing timing. I do not think i will be looking to be calm about it going forward.Zest. We'll ive got that, although it might be inverted.

Whatever you say. That's not coming from me! Wish you all the best.

oh, the only way i can possibly take anything positive from your thoughts is that if i go through alot of hardships i might be very rich if i become very old.

but that doesn't mean i think what you are saying is untrue. From what i read it sounds pretty accurate. Compared to the other astrologer and reports that guaranteed my success and have in fact said it would be so great that i could* even be the next champion. Where as the times have come and passed for this.

ill just have to plan accordingly

all the best to you also

Last edited:
The thing is i am at a breaking point now. One more loss or hardship in life. Or on the materialistic side, thinking of myself. One more opportunity taken advantage of that doesnt pan out is too much after what i have been through.

Just 1 more. The messed up thing is. Im 36. I would be insane if i was to never expect anything bad to ever happen again.

Like i said in one of my first posts, i agree this life is cycles or recurring sad and happy events. Even if the cycles arent exactly able to be predicted or even measured with time.

I will need to find something to do for sure. My heartfelt passion is too much. Too much for any person or any forum to devote their time to just me when there are dozens of people to help. Jealousy, possessiveness, impatience. Ive got it all.

Last edited: