Do you see a breakup?

ellie04

My friend's bf said something which unintentionally made her wonder how much he loves her and she got very upset. Now she's thinking if she should break up with him. She's probably feeling impulsive but will they break up?

I think they won't break up as:
1) Moon is void of course = nothing will happen
2) Venus and Mars applying sextile

Also, Venus in Capricorn exalting Mars so he does love her.

What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_break_up_hp.34906.20401.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_break_up_hp.34906.20401.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 56

Aria Venue

My friend's bf said something which unintentionally made her wonder how much he loves her and she got very upset. Now she's thinking if she should break up with him. She's probably feeling impulsive but will they break up?

I think they won't break up as:
1) Moon is void of course = nothing will happen
2) Venus and Mars applying sextile

Also, Venus in Capricorn exalting Mars so he does love her.

What do you think?

hello ellie04
first you have to define: is this a third party question asked from you or from her?
what is the background story here? what exactly he told her?

Last edited:

ellie04

Hi, I'm only helping her to post the chart so she's L1 and he's L7.

I don't think I should reveal private details of the conversation. I can only say that he said something in the heat of anger and it hurt her. He didn't say anything about not loving her btw. In fact, he said she's important and precious to him and 1 week ago he also said he's really falling for her. So she's feeling very confused now.

Aria Venue

Hi, I'm only helping her to post the chart so she's L1 and he's L7.

I don't think I should reveal private details of the conversation. I can only say that he said something in the heat of anger and it hurt her. He didn't say anything about not loving her btw. In fact, he said she's important and precious to him and 1 week ago he also said he's really falling for her. So she's feeling very confused now.

the querent=l1=mars
mars in moon's fall and venus detriment
moon in her detriment, in venus triplicity and sun's face
pom=saturn/pod=jupiter
her bf=venus: in her triplicity, in mars exaltation, in moon's detriment /sun in sag in his triplicity and in Jupiter's domicile also his third, indifferent to mars or moon, and having his third mercury in his detriment and face..so mayby they have issues communicating with each other

in other words, her bf exalts her (the lack of triplicity tells me more of infatuation)but on the other hand he seems to dislike her emotions...for sure as venus he doesn't want to break up with her, since in saturn's domicile-pom, but his co-ruler sun(his male side) seems indifferent to her, and interested to that Jupiter (in this context is also pod)...the querent wants that relationship, while on the other hand she has him=venus in her detriment..so both ways mixed reception..and this relationship harms her feelings in a way

will they break up?no i dont think so any time soon, seeing them both interested in saturn, not in a forthcoming aspect with Jupiter, moon void etc...still they have to resolve their communication issues...her third mercury in scorpio it seems to cause a problem between them, since she is mute and the same stands also for mars ...and jupiter his third, now is half -voiced and feral, is about to lose his essential dignity in saturn and venus is also weak-voiced in cap and bestial..so it seems they have controversies while communicating..mayby he losses his temper quite easily, while your friend from Scorpio seems she cannot express her disagreement properly..she prefers to remain mute and this harms her also her feelings moon ..and moon soon is going to enter aquarious in sun's detriment
if by the way the question is should i break up with him...again this jupiter as soon jupiter enters cap, will harm her feelings while on the other hand will exalt mars...but as usual in a should i question its up to the querent to decide what he wants..the chart won't take decisions for him...but mainly their main sigs dislike this idea..and they are interested in their relationship saturn, even though now mars in jupiter's term, while moon in his fall

Last edited:

ellie04

Hi Aria, thanks for the in-depth response. What is pom and pod?

Not sure if his feelings for her is infatuation. I would think they're way past that (been together a year). You're right about the Scorpio Mercury... she's very quiet now and thinking a lot and it's harming her emotions, but I know she hesitates to part and he doesn't want it either, so the ball is in her court. They're both emotionally impulsive yet sensitive so they sometimes say things that hurt each other unintentionally. She feels that he says thing w/o considering how it makes her feel and when she's upset, she closes up and he then tries to win her back so there's a lot of tug & pull...um...so you're right they need to communicate and express their feelings better.

again this jupiter as soon jupiter enters cap, will harm her feelings while on the other hand will exalt mars

What does it mean Jupiter in Cap will harm her feelings but exalt her(Mars)? And what does it mean Sun interested in Jupiter?

but mainly their main sigs dislike this idea..and they are interested in their relationship saturn

They've reconciled and have expressed that they still wanna be together. Their main sigs have an applying sextile so I think they'll likely stay together.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hi Aria, thanks for the in-depth response. What is pom and pod?

Not sure if his feelings for her is infatuation. I would think they're way past that (been together a year). You're right about the Scorpio Mercury... she's very quiet now and thinking a lot and it's harming her emotions, but I know she hesitates to part and he doesn't want it either, so the ball is in her court. They're both emotionally impulsive yet sensitive so they sometimes say things that hurt each other unintentionally. She feels that he says thing w/o considering how it makes her feel and when she's upset, she closes up and he then tries to win her back so there's a lot of tug & pull...um...so you're right they need to communicate and express their feelings better.

What does it mean Jupiter in Cap will harm her feelings but exalt her(Mars)? And what does it mean Sun interested in Jupiter?

They've reconciled and have expressed that they still wanna be together. Their main sigs have an applying sextile so I think they'll likely stay together.

I am happy to hear that..though i had no doubt that they would remain together
pom=part of marriage=saturn/pod=part of divorce=jupiter...
their relationship is signified by saturn in this chart and venus=her bf and moon=her co-ruler in saturn's domicile, while sun his co-ruler as a man in Jupiter's domicile..but i explained also that Jupiter rules also his 3rd.
I just said that in case the question was " should i break up with him"? usually the querent seeks the pros and cons of his decision either way...for example, how will this make me feel afterwards? will this be beneficial for me? etc...and i just told you that if she decides to break up with him, though this wasn't the case here...such a desicion would harm her, as Jupiter is about to enter saturn and in moon's detriment, while on the other hand in the exaltation of mars..so this could help her as a person...anyway..still this relationship as saturn, harms her feelings, since saturn in this chart in moon's detriment and on the other hand exalts her since saturn in mars exaltation..while your friend as moon desperately wants this relationship...so basically both parties have mixed feelings for each other..as i explained previously, but saturn and venus infatuation over mars as also moon's feelings for saturn keep them together.
the sextile you mention is only one more verification of the above.i spoke previously about infatuation cause of the lack of triplicity from his part..cause exaltation has always the meaning of exaggeration so we want to have triplicity to support this...nevertheless moon in venus triplicity also
keep in mind also that saturn is not fixed sign but cardinal
Still they have to try to fix their communication issues

Last edited:

ellie04

Ah, ok. I didn't think of using pom and pod since they're not married. Saturn is also his 5th ruler.

As for Sun in his L3's domicile but in her L3's detriment, can I interpret it as he's interested in communication but feels that he's not getting through to her?

I'm confused though at the mixed receptions when Jupiter enters Cap. It will have positive receptions to Venus/Mars/Saturn but in its own and Moon's fall & detriment. Saturn also exalting Mars but in Moon's detriment. The r/s will be good for her (Mars) but she will not feel good? Yet she will not be happy even if they break up? Mars is strong in Scorpio though.

Aria Venue

Ah, ok. I didn't think of using pom and pod since they're not married. Saturn is also his 5th ruler.

As for Sun in his L3's domicile but in her L3's detriment, can I interpret it as he's interested in communication but feels that he's not getting through to her?

I'm confused though at the mixed receptions when Jupiter enters Cap. It will have positive receptions to Venus/Mars/Saturn but in its own and Moon's fall & detriment. Saturn also exalting Mars but in Moon's detriment. The r/s will be good for her (Mars) but she will not feel good? Yet she will not be happy even if they break up? Mars is strong in Scorpio though.

"Ah, ok. I didn't think of using pom and pod since they're not married"= you didn't clarify that but we use pom regardless.is about the relationship itself

"Saturn is also his 5th ruler."=the question was specifically about their relationship..whether they break up or not.so Saturn in this case mainly represents that

"As for Sun in his L3's domicile but in her L3's detriment, can I interpret it as he's interested in communication but feels that he's not getting through to her?"=i have already analyzed how they communicate and you confirmed that..venus and moon in a bestial sign=they are behaving lustful, lecherous, decadent, jupiter(his third) is feral=roaring, screaming and shouting , mars and mercury(her third) in a mute sign..she doesn't express herself..she is mute and in addition sun and jupiter in mercury's detriment, while moon and venus in Jupiter's fall and mars in his term

"I'm confused though at the mixed receptions when Jupiter enters Cap. It will have positive receptions to Venus/Mars/Saturn but in its own and Moon's fall & detriment. Saturn also exalting Mars but in Moon's detriment. The r/s will be good for her (Mars) but she will not feel good? Yet she will not be happy even if they break up? Mars is strong in Scorpio though."=you have to read about dignities and reception.In a simple way i told you what this means... still you clarified in your comments that this wasn't a "should i question" but a "will i", so there's no point of discussing on the "should i " ypothesis. Its the same as in real life...its not always black and white ..people stay together for various reasons..and in this specific context this was the essence of the question" will they break up"? no they won't cause both of them want to keep this relationship, despite their differences.So does this relationship harms her feelings? but of cource it does (saturn in moon's detriment and mars in moon's fall)...otherwise, if everything was perfect we wouldn't have to analyze that chart..and she wouldn't have asked that question ...how does moon feel about "Jupiter (breaking up with him or his communication"? in jupiter's fall...she has an exaggerated loath for Jupiter ...how does mars feel about Jupiter=in his term ...how does mars feel about venus?= mars in venus detriment...how does sun feel about moon and mars=indifferent and in mercury's detriment and face.. and so forth

Last edited:

ellie04

Hi Aria,
How do you calculate pod... is it ASC + Venus - 7th cusp? Or ASC = 7th cusp - Saturn?

The first formula gave me Cancer=Moon. The 2nd formula gave me Capricorn=Saturn. How do you get Jupiter?

Last edited: