Location on Earth

DevilshAngel

It's been a while since I read about this and I can't remember. Isn't there a point or mutilple points on Earth that are based on your chart where big changes happen either for your career or relationship? Where you feel like you belong or something? Sorry I don't remember exactly what it was. Could anyone tell me what it is I'm trying to think of? What it was called?
Thanks!

StillOne

I believe it's called Astrocartography or relocation astrology. Mundane astrology may play into this some also?

ETA: There is a relocation section in the Natal forum here.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

greybeard

Relocation astrology posits birth in some place other than actual place of birth (why not some other time?), then casts a "birthchart" for that place in hopes that house positions, or planetary strength, will improve the chart.

In the old days the client would say "I want to relocate to Timbuktu" and we would erect the correspoding birth chart.

Then along came the computer, and Astrocartography*. But I don't want to live in Khazakhstan, so here I am just muddling through life not so far from where I was born (the place at which, I believe, the Universe intended me to be born.)

We are aware that it is the first few years of life that form us into what we will be for the rest of our lives. Boil it down; there is no escaping our place of birth. We carry it with us wherever we go. We are all Earthlings.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In my relocational chart, the Gemini, Libra and Aquarius sign areas are ideal places to visit and travel, however if it's a 4th, 8th and 12th house areas, not recommended for relocation and any residency to me.

Same with my local space chart and it appears I live in the southeast under Gemini and 12th: the Pgalm Springs area and my birthplace is Fontana CA. Despite our year round sunny, warm weather climate , it can also be expensive with very limited good wage career opportunity.