Indications of Fame in a Natal Chart

(Natal Chart of Client is Attached and Available at the Bottom) :biggrin:

I'm a therapist with a PHD in social science/practicing astrologer based in NY - taking on some Lois Rodden inspired projects.

I'm tracking a young filmmaker and actor that has had some success appearing in the spotlight from a young age. I genuinely feel he has a good chance of becoming world famous for his work in motion pictures.

I would love your some of your opinions - as I study various up and coming actors/film makers - closely watching the Neptune influence ...

Astrology Client #1
March 13th 1984
6:43pm
New York, New York (Chart is also attached to this thread)

astrochart.gif

I particularly notice: Moon on the cusp of the 10th/11th house ... Jupiter Conjunct Neptune (Film and Illusion) - Sun in the 6th House Pisces. The energy of the entire chart also filters completely to the 10th house in a bucket formation.

I think I notice what would be called a Grand Trine to Mars in the Second House. Can anyone confirm that? I'm still learning!

The Part of Fortune is at 22 Degrees Taurus in the 8th house - a phenomenal sabian symbol.

I feel this candidate could also (on a separate note) potentially win the lottery or - a major speculative gain at some point. The 2nd House Cusp is at 29 Degrees Libra - with Venus Rising in the 5th (Speculation) .... this also means the cusp of House 8 is @ 29 Degrees Aires (The Mars trine in the 2nd)

Aside from acting ... he is studying social work in a masters degree program ... hence the 6th house ... his ambitions are switching from acting to producing neo-realistic films that expose social problems

What do you all think of this chart? do you notice anything interesting?

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Attachments

• AstroChart.jpg
    AstroChart.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

sethi

(Natal Chart of Client is Attached and Available at the Bottom)

Hope you all are well! My name is Laura Ann Emerson ... :biggrin:

I'm a therapist with a PHD in social science/practicing astrologer based in NY - taking on some Lois Rodden inspired projects.

I'm tracking a young filmmaker and actor that has had some success appearing in the spotlight from a young age. I genuinely feel he has a good chance of becoming world famous for his work in motion pictures.

I would love your some of your opinions - as I study various up and coming actors/film makers - closely watching the Neptune influence ...

Astrology Client #1
March 13th 1984
6:43pm
New York, New York (Chart is also attached to this thread)

astrochart.gif

I particularly notice: Moon on the cusp of the 10th/11th house ... Jupiter Conjunct Neptune (Film and Illusion) - Sun in the 6th House Pisces. The energy of the entire chart also filters completely to the 10th house in a bucket formation.

I think I notice what would be called a Grand Trine to Mars in the Second House. Can anyone confirm that? I'm still learning!

The Part of Fortune is at 22 Degrees Taurus in the 8th house - a phenomenal sabian symbol.

I feel this candidate would potentially be lucky enough to win the lottery at some point. The 2nd House Cusp is at 29 Degrees Libra - with Venus Rising in the 5th (Speculation) .... this also meansthe cusp of House 8 is @ 29 Degrees Aires (The Mars trine in the 2nd)

Aside from acting ... he is studying social work in a masters degree program ... hence the 6th house ... his ambitions are switching from acting to producing neo-realistic films that expose social problems

What do you all think of this chart? do you notice anything interesting?

Thanks so much for your feedback!

LaurLeeEmson7@gmail.com

Hello

Your client is a strange person. Best to avoid people like him. Unpredictable. sometimes trines etc show an unreliable character. his sucess this year is due to jupiter touching sun in his sixth. His success will be ephereal at best. There will be ups and downs in his career. what can you tell me about his parents? Does he live with one of them???

More details I will give after getting your answer
________
Mflb

Last edited:
interesting.

hes had success since age 15 - a long career in film - consistent with solid projects - has had some great publicity.

i never said he had luck this year ... this year has been mundane and normal. hes had success in previous years.

he also wants to help people - going to school for a PHD

I don't quite feel this is the kind of person you would "want to stay away" from. This is not someone overly wishy-washy or negative.

yes lives at home ...

sethi

His partnership house is afflicted. More than 2 marriages are in store for him if he believes in that kind of thing. He is unpredictable. Privately if not publically.

the coming 2-3 years are good years , but after that transitting saturn falls into the second house and meets it own natally. This time in vedic is also called "Saarsati". These years will be bad years for at least 3 years minimum.
________
Honda VF400F specifications

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
fame, to Astrologer

Astrologer,

You said:
I'm tracking a young filmmaker and actor that has had some success appearing in the spotlight from a young age...I particularly notice: Moon on the cusp of the 10th

Yes, the :moon: is strong in this chart. The :moon: has to do with the public and someone with the :moon: in the duty (also career) house may have a very public career. :moon: also rules the Midheaven (outer world), more indications of a public career. And :moon: is in the sign :leo: (self-expression, also performing arts), indicating an actor.

Saying something,

Tim

Generally with achieving fame, we look at the 10th house (publicity, fame, success). Since the 10th house is the highest point in our natal charts, it is also what is most visible to others. The Sun is also a good reference point, and if it's placement supports the 10th house and any planets found there in the 10th will make it more likely.

Supportive Aspects:
Found in the 10th house: Sun (identity and ego meets public life. A strive to be on top. Good for actors and singers), Mercury (putting ideas out--good for writers of all sorts!), Jupiter (being noticed due to their lively appearance and demeanor.).

Other stuff: The Sun found in 1st, 5th, 7th, or 11th houses. Venus in 5th or 7th house. Jupiter in 2nd (financial success) or 8th house (marrying someone famous). Moons in Fire or Air signs, sometimes in water signs.

Things to beware of: Uranus in 10th house (unexpected fame and fortune, but can also drop off the radar from fame just as suddenly), Mars in 10th house (too aggressive and boastful), Neptune in 10th house (too dreamy, immaterial. Lacks focus and practicality), Saturn in 10th house (slow climb in achieving goals--takes too much time to get where they want in life, and generally chooses a secure foundation in career matters).

Sun and/or Mercury found in 4th, 8th, or 12th houses (all subjective houses. These tend to make the native shy, reserved, or very private.)

Common stuff: Heavy influences of Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius. Light influences of Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn.

If they have their Vertex in 5th house, they may feel "fated" to be in the spot light, since this is Leo's natural house rulership. Sometimes though, the Vertex grants us things that we think we want or need, but then in the end when we get it, we realize it may not be something we really wanted. However, if Jupiter is crossing their Vertex in the 5th house, more than likely they will enjoy the benefits of this.

Generally with achieving fame, we look at the 10th house (publicity, fame, success). Since the 10th house is the highest point in our natal charts, it is also what is most visible to others. The Sun is also a good reference point, and if it's placement supports the 10th house and any planets found there in the 10th will make it more likely.

Supportive Aspects:
Found in the 10th house: Sun (identity and ego meets public life. A strive to be on top. Good for actors and singers), Mercury (putting ideas out--good for writers of all sorts!), Jupiter (being noticed due to their lively appearance and demeanor.).

Other stuff: The Sun found in 1st, 5th, 7th, or 11th houses. Venus in 5th or 7th house. Jupiter in 2nd (financial success) or 8th house (marrying someone famous). Moons in Fire or Air signs, sometimes in water signs.

Things to beware of: Uranus in 10th house (unexpected fame and fortune, but can also drop off the radar from fame just as suddenly), Mars in 10th house (too aggressive and boastful), Neptune in 10th house (too dreamy, immaterial. Lacks focus and practicality), Saturn in 10th house (slow climb in achieving goals--takes too much time to get where they want in life, and generally chooses a secure foundation in career matters).

Sun and/or Mercury found in 4th, 8th, or 12th houses (all subjective houses. These tend to make the native shy, reserved, or very private.)

Common stuff: Heavy influences of Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius. Light influences of Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn.

If they have their Vertex in 5th house, they may feel "fated" to be in the spot light, since this is Leo's natural house rulership. Sometimes though, the Vertex grants us things that we think we want or need, but then in the end when we get it, we realize it may not be something we really wanted. However, if Jupiter is crossing their Vertex in the 5th house, more than likely they will enjoy the benefits of this.

i read your post and died! so you like totally describe me! not even joking or messing around. i went to astrology.clairvision.org and printed off my natal chart and interpretations and it is crazy how much sense and accuracy it has! Here are my planets signs/and houses. My sun and mercury are both in aries and both in my tenth house. my venus is in taurus in eleventh house. my mars in cancer in 12th house. my jupiter is in leo in second house. my pluto is in scorpio in fifth house. my saturn in aquarius in 8th house. my south node in cancer in first house. My moon, uranus, neptune and north node are all in capricorn and all in my seventh house. they are all in a cluster as well. As to being famous i dont want fame for the sake of being famous, as a little kid ive always felt a strong sense of wanting to save the world and be quite original and myself. Im actually very spiritual and would love the exposure of being famous if only to help "break" old worn out values and move on with the new ones. Time will tell all of course, but i have started working on my dreams we can just say that :)

i read your post and died! so you like totally describe me! not even joking or messing around. i went to astrology.clairvision.org and printed off my natal chart and interpretations and it is crazy how much sense and accuracy it has! Here are my planets signs/and houses. My sun and mercury are both in aries and both in my tenth house. my venus is in taurus in eleventh house. my mars in cancer in 12th house. my jupiter is in leo in second house. my pluto is in scorpio in fifth house. my saturn in aquarius in 8th house. my south node in cancer in first house. My moon, uranus, neptune and north node are all in capricorn and all in my seventh house. they are all in a cluster as well. As to being famous i dont want fame for the sake of being famous, as a little kid ive always felt a strong sense of wanting to save the world and be quite original and myself. Im actually very spiritual and would love the exposure of being famous if only to help "break" old worn out values and move on with the new ones. Time will tell all of course, but i have started working on my dreams we can just say that :)

O_O Wow, you actually died? THEN came back from the dead to look at your natal chart? You're a strange fellow! :p

I laughed when you told me that. Maybe you're more destined for fame than the person you originally posted about....

Haha i guess so, hate to burst his bubble lol. but like i said i dont want fame just to be a fame whore. as big and presumptous as it sounds i want to be as generous and influential as oprah and bill gates (bill gates has jupiter in 2nd house ;P), but with the humility and heart of jesus. lol what an oxymoron huh! the problem with me is that im super creative and have ten billion ideas but dont execute any of them. i did research and found that having a south node in capricorn means that in order to "fulfill" so to speak my chart..( i plan on rising above and beyond it) i have to quit being such a dreamer and procrastinator and adopt saturnian values. so needless to say thats what ive been doing. i am very excited to see what the universe has in store for me!! I really cant stop shaking my head at the "coincidence" of running into your post it popped up on google! love love love "coincidences" man they make my day!

meant to say north node in capricorn my bad and lol to clear it up a bit it sounded a bit confusing in post, haha i had it printed off like three days ago and have not been able to stop reading it, because its so friggin accurate. but go to that link and look at yours im sure it will blow your socks off as well.

Haha i guess so, hate to burst his bubble lol. but like i said i dont want fame just to be a fame whore. as big and presumptous as it sounds i want to be as generous and influential as oprah and bill gates (bill gates has jupiter in 2nd house ;P), but with the humility and heart of jesus. lol what an oxymoron huh! the problem with me is that im super creative and have ten billion ideas but dont execute any of them. i did research and found that having a south node in capricorn means that in order to "fulfill" so to speak my chart..( i plan on rising above and beyond it) i have to quit being such a dreamer and procrastinator and adopt saturnian values. so needless to say thats what ive been doing. i am very excited to see what the universe has in store for me!! I really cant stop shaking my head at the "coincidence" of running into your post it popped up on google! love love love "coincidences" man they make my day!

Wow, it popped up on Google??? Well, I SHOULD be used to happenings like this, cuz "coincidences" happen all the time in my life, but I'm still shocked every time they happen. It's crazy!

virgo18

Supportive Aspects:

http://www.astrovalley.com/free_online_vedic_astrology_zodiac_signs_Jupiter_8.php

I found this.
"Jupiter in the 8th House: If Jupiter occupies the 8th House, the native will be insulted, longlived, be a servant, will serve his own people, be pitiable and will have union with dirty women."

Im scared, I have jupiter in the 8th house

Wow, it popped up on Google??? Well, I SHOULD be used to happenings like this, cuz "coincidences" happen all the time in my life, but I'm still shocked every time they happen. It's crazy!

I know i have millions of coincidences a day! lol well not that many but you get my drift. usually i'll have coincidences from my dreamlife and they will pop up when i wake up. like i'll see someone i have never seen before in my life in my dreams and i will see them the next day. also i dont believe these are coincidences maybe just a latent talent, but i seem to be able to predict the future in m y dreams. i saw my aunts pregnancy eight months before it happened. i saw my brother not graduate like six months before he got kicked out. just crazy stuff like that :) put your chart up id love to see it! @virgo18 i wouldnt be too worried about it i believe that it is up to you to develop and manifest whatever part of your chart it is that you want in you life. granted that may not work 100% of the time but you still have free will

virgo18

Re: fame, to Astrologer

Astrologer,

You said:

Yes, the :moon: is strong in this chart. The :moon: has to do with the public and someone with the :moon: in the duty (also career) house may have a very public career. :moon: also rules the Midheaven (outer world), more indications of a public career. And :moon: is in the sign :leo: (self-expression, also performing arts), indicating an actor.

Saying something,

Tim

What about the Sun in the 10th?