Transit Neptune square Saturn (the worst pain I have ever felt)

Hi all.

I am currently going through one of the worst transits I have ever experienced. Neptune in Pisces at 22° in the 8th is squaring my natal Saturn in Gemini at 22° in the 11th house.

I have never felt more lost, confused, let down, utterly hopeless than I do now. I feel like I’m letting everyone down, simply a shell of the person I used to be. I feel like people see and notice this about me but don’t say anything. My life feels so fictional and I want nothing more than to feel at home, by myself, away from the world. I just am not the same me I used to be. I cry every day, something I never did before. It’s so easy for me to get consumed in my emotions relating to anything, my home, my family, my job, my friends. Everything is just a shitshow.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does it fade when it separates? I’ve never been in such a dark spot before. Neptune is 4 degrees away from making a transiting conjunction to my Sun and Mercury, also in the 8th house. I fear that the worst is yet to come. I’ve always felt Neptune’s presence in my life but I feel like I am not ready for the best several years.

Please, if anyone has had experience with Neptune squares, let me know that I’m not alone. I have never felt more isolated in my life. I just want this to stop. Neptune is exactly squaring Saturn as I write this, at 22’44°.

Here is my chart for any interested: https://imgur.com/a/1e38Wpw

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello SweetNovember.

You are in the midst transiting Neptune’s transformation of your powerful chart signature, Sun/Merc Sat Pluto t-square in your young life. No doubt you have been living out of it your whole life and will continue to do so.
Neptune dissolves and transfigures, so your experience of this t-square will be different (and yet the same) on the other side. Patience and positioning yourself to receive the greater good during this Neptune process is vital.

There is a saying that if one doesn’t cry each day, one is not paying attention.

Please PM me if you want to talk a bit more about this. But don’t be discouraged or overcome. This is a natural and integrating life event., even though you may feel like everything is coming apart.
Very kindly,
Ilene

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Which do you prefer SweetNovember: a transit from Neptune to Saturn for two years or a transit from Saturn to Neptune this year and a transit from Jupiter to Jupiter next year? I think that it is not the transit of Neptune which is marking this year for you but that of Saturn. In addition, the transits from Neptune to Mercury and Sun will not be significant for you either in 2023 and 2024 respectively.

Ecliptique.

Which do you prefer SweetNovember: a transit from Neptune to Saturn for two years or a transit from Saturn to Neptune this year and a transit from Jupiter to Jupiter next year? I think that it is not the transit of Neptune which is marking this year for you but that of Saturn. In addition, the transits from Neptune to Mercury and Sun will not be significant for you either in 2023 and 2024 respectively.

Ecliptique.

I see this. This year has been so Saturnian for me, I feel like I’ve been forced to grow 40 years in one. What would the Jupiter to Jupiter aspect represent?

Ecliptique

SweetNovember,

are you male or female?

I will prepare for you my interpretation of the marquant transits mentioned in my previous post. I hope this will help you.

Ecliptique.

Humanitarian

Hi all.

I am currently going through one of the worst transits I have ever experienced. Neptune in Pisces at 22° in the 8th is squaring my natal Saturn in Gemini at 22° in the 11th house.

I have never felt more lost, confused, let down, utterly hopeless than I do now. I feel like I’m letting everyone down, simply a shell of the person I used to be. I feel like people see and notice this about me but don’t say anything. My life feels so fictional and I want nothing more than to feel at home, by myself, away from the world. I just am not the same me I used to be. I cry every day, something I never did before. It’s so easy for me to get consumed in my emotions relating to anything, my home, my family, my job, my friends. Everything is just a shitshow.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does it fade when it separates? I’ve never been in such a dark spot before. Neptune is 4 degrees away from making a transiting conjunction to my Sun and Mercury, also in the 8th house. I fear that the worst is yet to come. I’ve always felt Neptune’s presence in my life but I feel like I am not ready for the best several years.

Please, if anyone has had experience with Neptune squares, let me know that I’m not alone. I have never felt more isolated in my life. I just want this to stop. Neptune is exactly squaring Saturn as I write this, at 22’44°.

Here is my chart for any interested:
I don't have any advice, but that time Neptune was exaxtly conjuncted my Uranus

Humanitarian

In some years later tr. Neptune will opposite my natal Saturn. How are you doing with that Saturn transit and how you've overcomed it? It has been 2 years already

loveyourbunny

Hi all.

Hi all.

A bit late finding this but I am in the throes of this transit at 26 pisces saturn 26 gemini which is conjunct my mars at 22 gemini. Absolute hell fear panic severe pain health issues. plus isolation, no friends or helpers. At my age and weakness am not sure I can last out till it ends. How did you get on? I have lung probs due to mars/saturn in gem this life and also previous lifetimes. Feel like I've lost the plot strange happenings everywhere and can't get any help thanks to the pandemic rules and the prehistoric village I moved to. ASROLOGY!!! To them it's witchcraft. Hope you get this. Regards Kay

A bit late finding this but I am in the throes of this transit at 26 pisces saturn 26 gemini which is conjunct my mars at 22 gemini. Absolute hell fear panic severe pain health issues. plus isolation, no friends or helpers. At my age and weakness am not sure I can last out till it ends. How did you get on? I have lung probs due to mars/saturn in gem this life and also previous lifetimes. Feel like I've lost the plot strange happenings everywhere and can't get any help thanks to the pandemic rules and the prehistoric village I moved to. ASROLOGY!!! To them it's witchcraft. Hope you get this. Regards Kay
I don’t get on here much anymore but just logged in to ask a question about a similar transit I am now going through.

This one was rough. I don’t know how I got through it. It was a period of being shown that the world I had created in my head was not reality, and I was given harsh reality checks one after another until it finally subsided. I know exactly the type of fear and panic you are talking about. This was nothing compared to what I am going through now though. Neptune is transiting my Sun (chart ruler) at 28° Pis. It’s starting to feel like the end of my story. I feel like this could have been predicted and there’s no way I could have avoided it. I’m losing hope thinking I’ll be able to make it through it. Neptunian fog is thick and heavy like molasses and I feel like I’m the middle of a sea with no earthly idea of what move to make next.

I really wish you the best of luck and I hope things are better for you now. I think that transit prepared me for what I’m going through now. Had I not experienced the pain I felt back then, I think I would have honestly taken my life by now with the intensity of what I’m going through now. I just feel like I was sent here specifically to live through this, whether to teach or to punish I don’t know, all I know is I’m here in the thick of it now.

StarchaserNancy

Saturn is how you structure your life, your world and when Neptune applies to that through a hard aspect, it leaves the structures different. To me, like a leaky boat or a boat ready to capsize and you're hanging on for dear life.

loveyourbunny

I know confusion reigns! I have a close mars/saturn conjunction natal, and I suppose the neptune square transit will add to the weakness I have.
Saturn has square Uranus and is on the way to square the mar saturn conjunction, and I've got Pluto going back to square my Sun. At 80 I can't believe i will survive this, and I live alone too. At best the knowledge of Astrology is something.

StarchaserNancy

I know confusion reigns! I have a close mars/saturn conjunction natal, and I suppose the neptune square transit will add to the weakness I have.
Saturn has square Uranus and is on the way to square the mar saturn conjunction, and I've got Pluto going back to square my Sun. At 80 I can't believe i will survive this, and I live alone too. At best the knowledge of Astrology is something.
Hope you have some positive transits at the same time. Sometimes they can offset the misery of the others. Or, even if you know a "good" one is coming in 6 months or a year, it helps you hang on. You're having a lot of Sat/Mars being accentuated. Frustration. Exercise might help, gardening, etc. to offset the tension.

loveyourbunny

Hope you have some positive transits at the same time. Sometimes they can offset the misery of the others. Or, even if you know a "good" one is coming in 6 months or a year, it helps you hang on. You're having a lot of Sat/Mars being accentuated. Frustration. Exercise might help, gardening, etc. to offset the tension.
Thanks for youR reply but sadly I have severe COPD now unhealed bone fractures and polluted air outside, so have been stuck alone indoors in a chair for 4 years since lockdown, and seized up. Mars saturn and uranus in gemini (lungs). Isolation and stress and unreleased anger and frustration!!! Used to chop wood or use a punch bag in the gym, when I was younger. On occasions, roar. I have moon conjunct jupiter in leo and it blew things up literally, TV car engine, things falling of shelves and sometimes people would fall down. It was always justified anger and I never wanted to hurt anyone physically so the frustration came out my mouth. 6 air 3 fire. Too physically weak now have pushed my poor body too hard, and to crown it all I have sun square saturn now. Have oxygen in house but it's not helping now as heart is failing too. The worst part is lack of contact with sensible empathic people and share knowledge but they don't live here. Don't feel to well right now. Knowing this is some comfort.
I know a lot about the future on the planet and how humans need to adjust, want to share but all authority figures have shut me down each time.
it would make good story, the NHS are the worst could tell you lots but can't iype any more