UEFA Nations League 2019 Prediction

sven555

UEFA Nations League 2019 Winner Prediction - By sven555 and Torero

Edit to this: Portugal defeated Switzerland, so now 3 teams remain.

There are 4 teams which qualified for the semi finals of the inaugural Nations League.

Here are the matchups:

Semi finals:

Portugal 3-1 Switzerland - 5th June 2019 at 19:45 Local time in Porto, Portugal
Netherlands vs England - 6th June 2019 at 19:45 Local time in Guimaraes, Portugal

Third place playoff:

Switzerland vs England/Netherlands - 9th June 2019 at 15:00 Local time in Guimaraes, Portugal

Finals:

Portugal vs England/Netherlands - 9th June 2019 at 19:45 Local time in Porto, Portugal

-----------------------

We now know that Portugal will play the winner of this tie and Switzerland in the third play playoff.

However, from our analysis it is certain that the winner of the Nations League should come from the semi-final between England and the Netherlands. This is because we have analysed the first round of fixtures of the UEFA Nations League and identified both of those as the most likely candidates.

If you look at the chart attached to this post, you'll see 3 planets which represent each of the remaining nations (devised by Torero);
  • England (red ring) --> Saturn in Capricorn in 10th
  • Portugal (blue ring) --> Sun in Virgo in 6th
  • Netherlands (black ring) --> Mercury in Virgo in 6th

We take Saturn in Capricorn in 10th to be the strongest.

Now for the predictions.

------------------------

Netherlands vs England

England and Netherlands are likely to grind and fight to the very end; however we see it as England prevailing against the Dutch. You can look at both the event chart of the game between England and the Netherlands to see that Saturn is in Capricorn in 2nd house; Mercury in 8th; so we expect progression of England. This is because Saturn is considered stronger than Mercury here.

Third place playoff

We then expect the Netherlands to claim the third place playoff over the Swiss.

The Final

England will meet Portugal in the final and they will fight again; but likely to be a longer game. Sun of Portugal in 7th house; Saturn of England in 2nd; but both chasing the success of MC. But the English should prevail here too due to the trine aspect over a square aspect.

Therefore:

1st: England
2nd: Portugal
3rd: Netherlands
4th: Switzerland

This method uses the method devised by Torero which looks at the fortunes of teams from the start of the tournament.

Best to all,

sven555 and Torero

Attachments

• first.jpg
    first.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 30

Jibreil

Banned
Keep it up, guys. Good work.

Seeing the event chart - Netherlands vs England
Corrected start time to 19:45 instead of 20:00

England get ASC as they are favorites
Netherlands get DSC as they are underdogs

Netherlands have a decent advantage over England here

Winner to win by 2 goals

Last edited:

Torero

Based on the current situation, we realized that we made a mistake in the analysis and the England team changed the places of the winners.

England, as we see, ranked third.

I believe that the winner of the tournament will be the Netherlands.

Sun-representing Portugal is located in the 7th house, the guest house and even in the sign of Mercury. Almost complete complete submission to Mercury. Mercury himself is close to 7th house and will go there as the game progresses. My prediction is a confident victory for Holland at regular time.

Last edited:

Salvatore

Based on the current situation, we realized that we made a mistake in the analysis and the England team changed the places of the winners.

We believe that the winner of the tournament will be the Netherlands.

Sun-representing Portugal is located in the 7th house, the guest house and even in the sign of Mercury. Almost complete complete submission to Mercury. Mercury himself is close to 7th house and will go there as the game progresses. My prediction is a confident victory for Holland at regular time.

You still think Netherlands will be the winner team? What do you think about the colors?

Torero

You still think Netherlands will be the winner team? What do you think about the colors?

The color of the form is complete nonsense, which I do not use in my predictions. If a football player has pink underpants under the black uniform, does that matter? My subjective opinion about the color of the form is complete nonsense.

Torero

I believe that the winner of the tournament will be the Netherlands.

While the sun was in the 7th house, Holland did not lose, as soon as it left, it was freed from 7 houses, Portugal immediately scored a goal. The map of the event was not personally analyzed by me, and the stars determined the victory without my participation))