Sun at 8th house - Solar Return. please HELP :-\

Nof

Hello everyone,

Soon I will have my 31st birthday, and this is my Solar Return chart.

What to expect / What can bring with her a year with –

Sun conj Venus (in retrograde) at 8th house?
opposite Uranus at 2th house?

(On my Transit chart – Uranus towards the end of House 8 opposite the Sun at the end of House 2).

The Transit is making me worrying.
and the Solar even more undecided

What do you think : change place = change luck?

I am very much considering flying out of my country to change this stressful house : – /

thank you all ❤
s.r 2018.19.jpg

waybread

I am not sure what you think will happen.

Millions of people are born every year with their sun in the 8th house; and often with an 8th house stellium involving multiple planets. Somehow their lives turn out OK.

In my experience, 8th house people are often very private. They may think about death or sexuality more than the average person. The other main meaning of the 8th house is investments. If you've not started investing sensibly for your future, this would be a good time to start.

I personally don't think solar return tourism is a good idea. You're going to have that sun-Venus opposite Uranus no matter where you are. You might change the house, but then would that really make your life so much better?

Have you checked out your favourable solar return placements/

A solar return is basically a snap shot of transits on your astrological birthday. This means that transits showing up later in your solar year may not even show up on this chart.

Nof

I am not sure what you think will happen.

Millions of people are born every year with their sun in the 8th house; and often with an 8th house stellium involving multiple planets. Somehow their lives turn out OK.

In my experience, 8th house people are often very private. They may think about death or sexuality more than the average person. The other main meaning of the 8th house is investments. If you've not started investing sensibly for your future, this would be a good time to start.

I personally don't think solar return tourism is a good idea. You're going to have that sun-Venus opposite Uranus no matter where you are. You might change the house, but then would that really make your life so much better?

Have you checked out your favourable solar return placements/

A solar return is basically a snap shot of transits on your astrological birthday. This means that transits showing up later in your solar year may not even show up on this chart.

thank you dear. for your time and help 🤗

ardentika

I'll be glad to hear more experiences about this solar return chart.
please 🙏🙏🙏

I wouldn't worry so much about the Sun in 8th. With that Venus conjunction it might be a love year. Since Uranus is an outer planet, orb of 3 seems wide. You will prolly feel SOME effects of it, but not as strong as if it would be exact.
8th house is not just physical death. It's transformation of the ego/self (Sun).

I suggest you not try to change your "destiny" because no matter where you fly at, you will still have a challenge. And this one is perfectly designed for you, so that you can handle it. Running in fear might cause you to lose amazing progress and positive change in your life.

I have natally venus and NN in 8th house, I don't complain. People fear this house way too much for no good reason.

greybeard

I've seen some very spooky things come out of the 8th. And the 8th, in and of itself, deals with fear; it is a house of fear.

After all, it is the house of death, and pray tell, who is not afraid of death?

The 8th is a house of disintegration and reintegration. Things thought or hoped to be flourishing meet destruction. The native is left with nothing, standing amid the ruins of what once was. The native is forced to make a new beginning (Mars rulership), reintegrate his life and himself, hence a transformation occurs.

Note that I have natal Sun and 2 other planets in 8th. Not just one year, but a lifetime. Chill out.

Last edited:

Nof

Thank you very much for your time and help. 🤗
I appreciate it very much.

What you wrote encourages me greatly.
Because I was a bit afraid.

But if I’m married …
What can it bring?
pregnancy?

I also thought to open a – center for private lessons, for school students, afternoon….

It’s a good time to start a business?
Even though the Venus is in retrograde …?

Also, this career direction, is at all suitable for me?

a lot of thanks again ❤🌻❤

ardentika

I don't think Sun in 8th can show pregnancy. As I said it's impossible to predict what it will be exactly but ypu can have an idea of what MIGHT be.
And it will prolly be something connected to what you are already experiencing if the SR is near to come.
You might be simply focused a lot on finances and business indeed.

waybread

For pregnancy, I'd look more to your 5th house of children.

In terms of when to start a business, try to construct some event charts for likely dates. Jupiter or Venus in your 10th house would be helpful. It's hard to get the perfect chart for a new venture, but if there's no urgency in your start date, you can opt for the best time coming up. (This is called making an electional chart: "electing" a good time.)

Your business sounds like a great idea.