Water...astrological element and water itself...

Seymour

Today i've been in a Swimming center and I was trying to overcome the fear of water I have since when I was born...Sfortunly, even If I'm doing it with a professional help, it's a very hard thing to success in. It really gets bad sometimes when I start to feel fearful because my body just gets blocked and I start to feel a strong cold feeling over my body...
Ironically, I've noticed that in my chart water (I mean the element) is lacking and I have only one planet in a Water sign that is Pluto. I was wondering if are there any correlations between this water lacking in my chart and the real fear of water I feel that looks like quite deep and profound...
Maybe it's just a case?? Or does it really mean something ?? Can water element in a chart mean something regarding the REAL water?? I attach my chart here so you can see what I mean better

Attachments

• mychartt.jpg
    mychartt.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

CJN

At first glance, Moon in Aries (courage) in 12th house (afflicted, undone).
Chiron on IC in Cancer. Hidden watery deeps perhaps. The square between Neptune and Moon might also be involved. Also, Pluto on Desc in Scorpio, also deep water here.

Niplan

Banned
all the elements in the chart are the REAL elements, just because its on paper doesn't mean they aren't real.

(I use whole signs)

you have a communication issue, reguarding water, something about it isn't right with you, further supported by the fact that chiron is square your moon in the 12th house.

and saturn is opposing your venus and mars in your 10th. this issue is either currently effecting what you want to do with your life, or is the result of someone trying to control your life and what job you will have.

what this is showing is a fear of emotions, water is the emotion ruled by the moon controled by her, its as if a father figure at birth controled you or an elder male, and the motherly influance was hidden. Supported more by the representation of the mother as venus and saturn as the father in night charts.

this may be a direct result of a lack of a mother like figure in early life, supported by the 4th house from venus as well, scorpio containing pluto, Pluto being things taken from you by force.

this is supported even more by the turned chart of the moon being the first house, and the chiron then being placed in the 4th still ruled by cancer, shows a family wounding.

sagitarus is your 8th house, jupiter with mars in your 4th, your house of death and rebirth's ruler is in the house of the family and past with a malefic, and that malefic rules your 12th house containing your moon, bringning us full circle.

or i could be wrong, but those two issues seem to be repeating issues no matter how i look at this chart.

Ironic as well your fear of water and the avatar you selected.

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I was wondering if are there any correlations between this water lacking in my chart and the real fear of water I feel that looks like quite deep and profound...

Not anymore than my lack of air placements have led me to a fear of air or flying or anything like that.

RockFish

Hmm, I have only one planet in water as well, but I have no fear of water, I like swimming and diving............

katydid

Seymour,
My 17 yr old daughter only has 1 water planet in her chart, and it's Pluto, as well. It is in the 12th and is part of a strong t-square between it's opposition to sun/mercury and the t to Saturn in Aquarius.
That sounds like she would dislike or fear water as well, but she actually LOVES water. She swims in the ocean almost every day in the summer, and loves to scuba dive too.
Did something happen to you when you were a child? :Like did you fall into a pool or something?

I have a lack of water but to compensate I have 4planets in water houses.

Astrology is not about sitting home on the couch eating nachos and waiting for the planets to make good things happen in your life. It is always your responsibility to work towards making your own dreams come true. Horoscopes simply help you to schedule your actions for the best possible outcome
http://www.tomorrowsedge.net/virgo-monthly-astrology-horoscope.html

there is an interesting thread in GL covering this topic
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077

Seymour

all the elements in the chart are the REAL elements, just because its on paper doesn't mean they aren't real.

(I use whole signs)

you have a communication issue, reguarding water, something about it isn't right with you, further supported by the fact that chiron is square your moon in the 12th house.

and saturn is opposing your venus and mars in your 10th. this issue is either currently effecting what you want to do with your life, or is the result of someone trying to control your life and what job you will have.

what this is showing is a fear of emotions, water is the emotion ruled by the moon controled by her, its as if a father figure at birth controled you or an elder male, and the motherly influance was hidden. Supported more by the representation of the mother as venus and saturn as the father in night charts.

this may be a direct result of a lack of a mother like figure in early life, supported by the 4th house from venus as well, scorpio containing pluto, Pluto being things taken from you by force.

this is supported even more by the turned chart of the moon being the first house, and the chiron then being placed in the 4th still ruled by cancer, shows a family wounding.

sagitarus is your 8th house, jupiter with mars in your 4th, your house of death and rebirth's ruler is in the house of the family and past with a malefic, and that malefic rules your 12th house containing your moon, bringning us full circle.

or i could be wrong, but those two issues seem to be repeating issues no matter how i look at this chart.

Ironic as well your fear of water and the avatar you selected.

I don't know if I can define it fear of emotions but yes...I'm not very keen on expressing them...I tend to hide what I feel and find it difficult to freely express what i "hear" from the heart. But what do you mean with this "malefic" ?? Do you mean Mars (being my 12th house in Aries ) ??

katydid
Hi...well I had lots of experiences with water in my childhood!! But all of what I remember happened when I already had this fear. I remember about my parents making me do lots of excercises to make me able to swim...sfortunly I was too young to understand How to overcome It and I always cried when I had to plunge or dive in the water...Now that i'm older Its all different, I feel more "ready" but its still very hard I don't know if I'll be able to succeed , but I hope so

astrologer50
Thank you for the link, this is Interesting!
By the way, from what I've read, an element lacking doesn't automatically mean there are "problems" With it...

Niplan

Banned
what about the relationship between the parents was that as i described?

yes mars ruling aries and mars is a maleific

Seymour

what about the relationship between the parents was that as i described?

yes mars ruling aries and mars is a maleific
Uhm...well let's see...you'r talking about a lacking of mother figure in early life...Honestly I don't know...I remember when I was young that I always had to stay with a babysitter ( i've had 3 different ones ) for lots of hours because both my mum and dad were ,and are still now,very concerned about their work and they were at home only in the weekends in that period.
But, from what I remember, I wouldn't say that my father is or has been controlling. He hasn't been around very much, more than my mum, and he still isn't around much because of work, being the owner of a little company. It's even hard if I see him on sundays, how could he possibly control me, I wonder? The few times he is at home, he relax himself and we hardly talk much together.
But I see you also said about "its as if a father figure at birth controled you " So i can't tell you obviously what happened around the time I was born...:surprised::smile: