What did he do to me?

SagiCap

The new guy I'm dating and I were enjoying a night on vacation after many drinks. I fell asleep and he told me later that he had massaged my neck and back. I'm a light sleeper but didn't feel a thing through all of this. When I woke up, I did feel the knots in my neck were gone. I thought it was weird but he probably meant to be sweet, he knew I had neck pains.

We've been back from vacation now 6 days and I was looking in the mirror and got a look at the back of my neck. There is a red mark, almost like an scratch on my neck on the side it used to hurt. A long one. I had someone check, and there's another mark on my back too. I want to know if he did something or if he was rough. I ask because he's into some "imaginative" role play scenarios I haven't obliged him with yet. Not sure it's my thing. Please look at my chart.

This guys is fun, energetic, likes to be in control and at times I think he's a little too uninhibited. I can't figure it out. I need to know more. Please tell me what you see, if I should be worried or not.

what_did_m_do_to_me_while_asleep-1.gif

Last edited:

Lions215

You have to try to interpret your own chart to the best of your ability as per rules of the Horary borad.Then from there if u need help we're here for you.

SagiCap

You have to try to interpret your own chart to the best of your ability as per rules of the Horary borad.Then from there if u need help we're here for you.

Thanks but I tried to post in Greenhorne's, someone told me to post here.

I think Moon in 3rd house asks for communication.
Sun and Merc close to 1st house with Querent, probably ok, not harmful.
There is the Pluto/Sun/Merc Conjunct with Uranus - I'm not sure what this signifies. Uranus is in 7th house, ruling relationships with others, I once read something about Uranus in 7th could indicate attraction to eccentric individuals.(He's quite eccentric). Am I on the right path here?

Overall I don't see (with my limited knowledge) signs of foul play. Just prob. an accident - but then again I don't see an accident anywhere in this chart.

Last edited:

SagiCap

you might post a composite chart.
Pm me if you have problems getting a reply.
rahu

Thanks Rahu. I've posted this horary on two separate forums with not one answer to my question. I've posted this in Greenhorn Lounge and was told to post here instead. THEN I was told to try to answer it myself. (If I did know how to answer it myself, I wouldn't need to post on a message board and ask for help). I can't even post a composite between us since we don't have birth times.

I don't know what to do anymore. I just wanted a "did he harm me" or not answer. I think it's serious, but I'm not able to get an answer.

Last edited:

Queen of Scalpels

Limited horary knowledge here, too, but for what it's worth, here it is.

So you're Mercury, in your domicile sign, in your own house, but retrograde (rethinking what happened and because we're talking Virgo, you're probably analyzing it a lot). You're sandwiched between your love life (Saturn ruler of your 5th) and the unknown (Sun ruler of your 12th), combust may I add (is this matter consuming you, so to speak?). Not knowing what happened seems to be on your mind indeed (ruler of your 3rd Venus in the 12th). Seems like you're a bit afraid of finding out.
Your bf is Jupiter in your 6th (and I suppose neck massages pertain to the 6th house, no?), also retro, no idea why is that. Interesting that he also rules your 4th house, your end of the matter, meaning that he has the key to solving this mystery.
So I guess you should ask him if he knows anything about your mark. I gather you guys have recently started dating and you're probably in that phase when you'd like to please your partner and not do/say something that might start an argument. Because of this, the boundaries you set in this phase of the relationship have a better chance of being respected than the ones you set throughout the relationship. ;) If you close your eyes now, it will haunt you and you'll burst later.
Last aspect Moon makes is a sextile to Saturn, seems it will end well. Even more, Moon is ruler of his 5th and Saturn is ruler of your 5th. Doubt you have something to worry about.

SagiCap

Last aspect Moon makes is a sextile to Saturn, seems it will end well. Even more, Moon is ruler of his 5th and Saturn is ruler of your 5th. Doubt you have something to worry about.

Thank you SO much. I really appreciate this as I've had so much trouble finding an answer. Glad it's not bad. Yes, you seem to be right about everything. I'll ask next time, but if it was bad, I just would have ended it. :(

Can you please tell me what Moon ruler of his 5th and Saturn ruler of my 5th means for the relationship? Is this pertaining to the relationship in general or the incident in particular? Also - what does it mean exactly? THANKS!!!

Lions215

Hi SaggyCap,
Here are some terms that are very important regarding your chart,they are from William Lilly,When the Ascendant Ruler yours in Mercury R is combust the Sun.The querent is worried,and the astrologer may be working with _inadequate_ information,Lilly comments that a combust ruler of the Ascendant means that the question will not take.
The other thing this chart has going against it is that the Moon is Via Combusta meaning between 15 degrees Libra and Scorpio.Lilly again states that this chart is not safe to judge.
So here u have 2 signs that this chart is not safe for judgement.If something is not safe to judge you may get a wrong reading and that could be a terrible thing if by chance this guy were innocent.I don't know one way or another but it wouldn't be fair to him if u went by this chart.

SagiCap

Hi SaggyCap,
Here are some terms that are very important regarding your chart,they are from William Lilly,When the Ascendant Ruler yours in Mercury R is combust the Sun.The querent is worried,and the astrologer may be working with _inadequate_ information,Lilly comments that a combust ruler of the Ascendant means that the question will not take.
The other thing this chart has going against it is that the Moon is Via Combusta meaning between 15 degrees Libra and Scorpio.Lilly again states that this chart is not safe to judge.
So here u have 2 signs that this chart is not safe for judgement.If something is not safe to judge you may get a wrong reading and that could be a terrible thing if by chance this guy were innocent.I don't know one way or another but it wouldn't be fair to him if u went by this chart.

I understand this, yes. Thank you, Lions. I would never take it as gospel. Thank you for looking. In any case, I must bring the subject up.

I really think he was trying to help - but I know he has some darker sexual fantasies, so that's why the confusion.

rahu

Banned
contrary to many knowledgeable astrologers ,much can be gelaned from the aspects obtainable without exact times.this omission only makes the house meaningless.moon position is often meaningful also as the orbs to th emoon are widebut as both times are not known ,in this situation the moon might also have no interprtatyional value.most you have these negative ideas about the composite have not worked with composites or have read books but have no experience.

rahu

SagiCap

contrary to many knowledgeable astrologers ,much can be gelaned from the aspects obtainable without exact times.this omission only makes the house meaningless.moon position is often meaningful also as the orbs to th emoon are widebut as both times are not known ,in this situation the moon might also have no interprtatyional value.most you have these negative ideas about the composite have not worked with composites or have read books but have no experience.

rahu

I see! Thank you, Rahu. Are you suggesting by this I should post our natal charts - or just his or just mine?