The age of Aquarius

Mark

Oh, that is terrible. The song is Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It." That song being blocked by copyright laws makes me sad. :sad:

SniperBomber328

Why does everyone say Aquarius rules Technology? I can't seem to understand it. I mean, Technology wasn't invented until the Light Bulb came to be, which wasn't too many centuries ago, and to top it off, how can Aquarius rule Electricity?

Sometimes I wonder if people just connected Aquarius to Technology because of the "Age of Aquarius" thing, which seems just a coincidence. Even to some, who believe that the Age of Pisces is still continuing for another few hundred years, what then? Does Pisces rule Technology? Since Technology was discovered in the Age of Pisces, not Aquarius.

SniperBomber328

If you study enough charts, then the correlation becomes more obvious. Have a look at the birthcharts of famous inventors, they all have a strong Aquarian emphasis in their charts, like for instance saturn in aquarius, or mercury conjunct uranus. The change from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius doesn't happen in one day, just as your sun sign progressing into the next sign doesn't happen in a day, it's a more gradual shift. The text book descriptions of Aquarius were written by people who have put a lot of time and energy into deciphering the Aquarius influence, and I find that the large majority are very good. Maybe with time the descriptions will be modified a little, but we have to remember that the background influences of other generational planets flavour the present expression of Aquarian/uranian energy somewhat, so yes, it is difficult to discriminate between the various planetary energies.

I have Saturn in Aquarius, and Mercury Sextile Uranus, and I am no closer to being a(n) Inventor than a Hitchhiker finding Gold.
In other words, there's bound to be a lot of people having some planets in Aquarius, or aspects to Uranus just as much as any other sign. And not all Inventors have aspects to Uranus, or Planets in Aquarius.

Mark

I'm not sure, but I think the attribution of electricity and technology to Aquarius had a lot to do with the assumption that Uranus is the proper ruler of Aquarius. I think those things were attributed to Uranus before Aquarius. If that is the case, then it raises an interesting question. What if we argue that Saturn is the proper ruler of Aquarius? What attributions would it get in the light of modern advancements then?

Also, just my two cents, I think the thing we're all waiting on will come at the end of Aquarius and beginning of Capricorn. From my perspective, the entire age of Aquarius will function as a build-up to the events that will shake the world to its foundation.

dr. farr

I have a lot of questions re to the various astrological ages, and yet I am an esotericist so I tend to go with these types of concepts; but still I have a lot of questions about this matter...historically, C.C. Zain (a renowned early to mid 20th century astrological author and found of the Brotherhood of Light) in his researches in the 1920's claimed to have traced the advent of the "Aquarian Age" to 1889-which would be about the time radical technological discoveries and applications began.
But of course others have come up with radically different dates for the beginning of the New Age (Golden Dawn's S.L. Macgregor Mathers, for example, around the first decade of the 20th century, calculated-sidereally-the advent of the Aquarian Age at 2050 AD)
Like I said, I have lots of questions (in my little mind) regarding this subject...

Kannon

I'm not sure, but I think the attribution of electricity and technology to Aquarius had a lot to do with the assumption that Uranus is the proper ruler of Aquarius. I think those things were attributed to Uranus before Aquarius. If that is the case, then it raises an interesting question. What if we argue that Saturn is the proper ruler of Aquarius? What attributions would it get in the light of modern advancements then?

Also, just my two cents, I think the thing we're all waiting on will come at the end of Aquarius and beginning of Capricorn. From my perspective, the entire age of Aquarius will function as a build-up to the events that will shake the world to its foundation.

I can agree with that order assessment. The good changes don't come gifted in a nice ribbon-wrapped basket on 1st day of.

yassine01

Aquarius is the sign of the brutal genius. You all know Uranus is nothing like Neptune. If the late 2150 years were the age of Pisces, then prepare to be nuked from orbit with Aquarius. Neptune in Pisces may be a fitting end for humanity.

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

I think the definition of 'technology' with regard to Uranus and Aquarius needs to be clarified in this discussion as well. Technology by no means only refers to computers or "high tech". Ever since the first ape used a stone to break open a nut, or when a log was used to roll something large from one place to another, much less the use of the wheel....technology has been at play. From my limited understanding, the insights/instincts/realizations that lead individuals to utilize objects in such ways are thought of as Uranian/Aquarian.
Bee colonies, ant hills, human townships, any sort of societal construct....are these the result of Uranus/Aquarius, or of Saturn/Capricorn? Maybe a combination of both?

Mark

Caprising said:
Just what are you expecting anyway?

That would be the key question. On the long scale, people killing other people and economic collapses aren't all that unusual. That is standard operating procedure from an historical standpoint. Fears, wars, and tyranny are pretty ordinary. I'm talking about the Earth swallowing cities, the oceans wiping land clean many miles inland, huge chunks of continents sinking and rising... pretty much the all around re-finishing of the Earth's surface.

As to the age of Aquarius, some might argue that it isn't all flowery. Some would say that an Aquarian can easily be an "humanitarian without compassion" because of impersonal thinking. It's a fixed sign, so the expressions may be dogmatic and rigid. Aquarians often base friendships on common goals, so we still have fertile ground to harbour those who would make themselves "elites." Though things will certainly change, the fundamental things that need to change may not go so quickly.

Note: Regarding the things that are coming, all of it will be a direct response of the Earth to the human expression of will... in many ways.

Last edited:

Dalien Forester

Look in the skies!
There is beautiful harmony and math... no god
God would be just another pyramid of hierarchy, therefor he cannot exist in the most expanding math constant that exists: TIME

God is not allowed in TIME because he`ll implode.

That´s the truth.

Well it`s all about filtering, the life is`nt senseless.

Your consciousness has been filtered through time through your relationships and children.

You have gone either up the human pyramid of hierarchy (corrupted, imploding patterns of consciousness - These are mathematically worthless)
or you created harmony between others, just like Jesus the fish - pisces warned you.
Think of Jesus words: They don`t know what they are doing!
This is absolutely right.
Also Jesus told mankind, that they have an immortal soul (consciousness)
This is also true.
Jesus words: "So the last will be first, and the first will be last."
PISCES was the last segment in the human night, which lasted from the beginning of the age of LEO to the end of the age of PISCES.

FISH : WATER has the same proportion or ratio as:
PISCES : AQUARIUS
HUMANS : TIME

a simple allegory...

NOT humans are measuring TIME.
TIME is measuring HUMANS...

Humans were created as biological computers with the capacity to make their OWN decisions (unique consciousness) within the mathematical parameters of a pyramid - physical LIFE.
The scheme of woman and man is the same as man made computers binary 0 and 1
Night and day.
The source of all creation.

Your consciousness can ONLY be transferred to the Math constant of aquarius - which is known as TIME by mankind - if you created a harmonic mathematical pattern of consciousness, because TIME is an EXPANDING math constant.

With the 12 21 2012 the earth and all humans are mathematically depleted.

This is NO Joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUuaaOWkKBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CjgJzVYS8s

NancyS

Time is relative. One can consider the Saros Cycle a "heartbeat" of the solar system. The Big Bang one half of a heartbeat of the Universe. A human heartbeat the full lifetime of a sub-atomic particle.

Time is a creative construct ruled by Chronos/Saturn - Capricorn. Capricorn is creativity, the goal. Aquarius is knowledge, the means (and the "rules"). Since I think the "rules" are just crystallized creativity, I think Saturn should rule both signs.

But it all starts with Gemini. Gemini is desire, the motivation. Combine those three and you have invention.

Uranus was discovered in 24 degrees Gemini at the dawn of the Industrial Age because someone invented a telescope. Uranus teased and taunted them with its mystery until they invented a way to prove its existence. It was the first planet discovered this way.

I'm not sure about the impact, if any, of the trajectory of the north pole pointing towards the Aquarius sidereal constellation as opposed to Pisces. Part of this is because I think the south pole is just as important - so I guess you can call it the impending Age of Leo as well.

But I think the discovery of Uranus IS symbolically VERY important, and I think it symbolizes the "gift" of technology fueled by desire, whether it be good or bad. And I think it symbolizes our current challenge as a species: how to harness and temper this technology before it destroys us.

ian wood

at spring equinox currently, the sun is aligned with pisces constellation ,that group of stars which western astrologers call aries and give aries influence. so how come in this context the constellation pisces (labelled aries in western has an influence like western pisces).according to most western astrologers the actual constellations dont have an influence worth even researching,yet when they are called '"the age of'" they suddenly have an influence.my experience is that most western astrologers dont really understand whats happening, although they think they do(based on what they read not what they actually perceive for themselves)at spring equinox the sun is aligned with a star in pegasus constellation these days .should we be calling this the age of pegasus ,or are we going to ignore all the constellations completely?

ian wood

it is interesting that the confusion with astrology, with regards to the actual constellation zodiac and the projected tropical sign zodiac ,happened in the pisces age and persists all the way through so far

Culpeper

Premium Member
The age of Aquarius began about 1870 when the bright fixed star Altair entered the tropical sign. Before that electricity was known but had little practical application. There were electric telegraphs, but they were still unreliable.

Nikola Tesla is the inventor of the modern practical electric system used everywhere. His 10th house in the whole sign system is Aquarius and his Lot of Fortune is located there.

Electricity is associated with Aquarius because it is a warm wet air sign. Thus there is lightning in it.