Saturn Conjunct Moon transit which house?

njp7

I'm currently going through a saturn conjunct moon transit which seems to be very powerful. According to Astro.com it started in mid october and ends in August (can't wait!)
At the end of October i was due to fly to India for a 3 month tour which i have done a couple of times before. I got to the airport and just could not get on the flight - i could only think of negative things and was, though not in a panic, in a state of feeling no enthusiasm for anything. A sort of depression but not too heavy has hung over me since this time. Everything i try seems to be difficult. Socially i just can't be bothered with anything superficial but get by with effort.
After 10 years driving with no speeding ticket i've been flashed now on two occasions in the last 2 months so now have 6 points on my license but i haven't changed my driving habits at all to get these - only slightly over the speed limit on both occasions!

Anyway, I'm just looking for more insight into this transit - like what house it is in etc. I gather the house it occurs in will dictate the area saturn hits the hardest. I've just moved into a shared house after having a rather nomadic exsistence for the last year or so - sleeping on floors etc. Seemed like a real effort to find a new place but really trying to make some changes but it aint easy!!

Any insights greatfully received!!!!!!!

archergirl

Are you asking about which house in YOUR chart? Or in other people's charts and their experiences of this transit?

I had a particularly tough one: I have a natal Saturn/Moon conjunction, so I got the natal Moon tra Saturn aspect at the same time as my Saturn Return. My Moon/Saturn is in the 3rd, and opposes my natal Jupiter in the 9th. Depression? You betcha.

Luckily, this is a *transit*, which means it will pass, eventually.

AG:)

njp7

I'm sorry I'm rather astrology illiterate and feel rather out of my depth here! What i meant was how do i find out in which house saturn is conjuct my moon? Hope that's not too glaringly obvious an answer!
Thanks for your reply.

njp7

Thanks AG, so its basically a case of where my moon is in my birth chart house-wise and that is where the conjunction is now taking place?
My moon is in the twelth house so this means the saturn conjunction will be affecting my unconscious feelings etc???

archergirl

My moon is in the twelth house so this means the saturn conjunction will be affecting my unconscious feelings etc???

You hit the nail on the head. Basically, any 'transit' is a planet in motion, moving over the 'fixed' planets in your chart wheel, triggering whatever house the transiting planet is moving through, and triggering whatever planets you have in your chart, that are in that house (plus whatever other trines, squares, etc. those planets make).

AG:)

death

i would think the way to make it "stop" would be a "goin on the plane anyway" mindset, right? people who know more lemme know whats up lol

cassanra

I have thought too it would affect the house the planet rules but too the moon rules emotions and will have a depression effect and too a stabilization. I too have Saturn transiting my natal moon in the 6th. Of course we are experiencing it retro and direct. It will not be exact for me until it heads back. I have read that it does not have its full effect until its exact. But it came really close with my moon at 22'58. I think Saturn came to 22'21 or something. There is something varying information on the phases of retro and direct. I know with my personal experiences the problem arose at its first pass a crisis came at its retro pass and then resolution just before its final pass. Moon in the 12th your emotions might be kept even from yourself and some of the reality of those emotions will come to you. I am not sure about the tickets...that is a 3rd house issues or 9th house issue....does the moon rule 3rd?

Transiting Saturn is just 'testing' what is of value in your life and here is Robert Hand's version...
SATURN CONJUNCT MOON
During this transit you will need to engage in deep ­introspection, self‑examination and self‑criticism. Quite possibly you will feel lonely and depressed. The way in which you handle this transit will have important consequences later for your physical and psychological well‑being.

Saturn represents your notion of reality and how you fit into it. It strongly affects your sense of who you are as distinct from other people. It also represents an ideal of perfect ­orderliness, righteousness and sternness. When you compare yourself to your Saturnine ideal, you become extremely ­self‑critical and self‑demanding. If you do not live up to the demands of your ideals, your confidence will suffer and you will feel a sense of weakness, defeat and inferiority.

The Moon, on the other hand, represents your need for emotional nurturing, for belonging to a large whole and for compassion and understanding, as well as your ability to give these to others. The strict justice of Saturn does not blend well with the need to be human, as signified by the Moon. This is the great danger of this transit. You may very well weigh yourself in the balance and find that you are wanting. You become too self‑critical and even self‑destructive. Feelings of guilt are characteristic of this transit. Often you have the feeling that your emotions have completely dried up.

Do not let self‑questioning lead to self‑doubt, and don`t let your human feelings and emotions become subordinated to the ­too‑exacting demands of Saturn. If you do, you will be creating distance between yourself and others, which may lead to further self‑questioning and doubt, a vicious circle.

This is a good time for self‑searching, so long as you are not judgmental. It doesn`t matter whether you are good or bad according to the Saturnine ideal. The real question is what you are. This transit can help you find out. If you proceed from this point of view, it can be a very constructive time, even though it is commonly experienced as painful.

During this transit you may withdraw from others, have difficulty in relationships ‑ especially with women ‑ experience depression and feel quite inferior to life`s demands. The best way to deal with this is not to take it all so seriously. Your perspective is warped, so that small matters seem too important. Do not make final decisions about your emotional life now. Wait until you can see more clearly what you have learned from this transit.

If you have recently broken off a relationship, it may be best to leave it that way. Do not make a real effort to put it back together until this time is over.

Steeler

I've noticed that Robert Hands interpretations are almost always negative.
Even the trine/sextile transits...

Im going through this transit aswell, but it hasn't been exact yet, only aspecting + 2 other saturn transits. Im not very happy about this depression side of Saturn transits because I JUST got through Pluto transits and the **** depression that came along with it.