Peculiar composite, any insights?

Anri9

Hi everyone!!
First of all, I'd like to apologize in advance for my English since it's not my native language. I'll try my best!

I'm not new to astrology, but I only started learning and reading something on relational atrology since March, so I hope you can shed some light and insight on my composite with my boyfriend of two years.

We've been together since October 2019, after knowing each other for just a few days and... We love each other a lot! Our relationship is very tender, we fight very rarely and when we do it we talk ourselves out of it very fast.

We have a lot of interests in common even if our backgrounds are different (I'm a med student, almost 25, he's a philosophy teacher, almost 33) and he helped me a lot with some of my ongoing anxieties and has been the person with whom I started to heal after a bad relationship which destroied my self esteem. Now I feel lovable, desirable, and I also desire him a lot and want to start a family with him.

There are some strange features in our composite:

astro_621gw_a_l.35217.240476.jpg

As you can see there are some things that rapidly catch eyes.
First of all, the composite is scattered, no conjunctions or stellium, and almost all houses have something inside.

Secondly, our sun makes no principal aspects, and this is something that a really can't explain to myself, since it is a durable, emotionally deep relationship, and since we hope to be together for long (next year we will probably have to move city and we want to do it together). The sun, though, makes some quintiles and biquintiles, pointing to mars on the MC and on the apex of a golden yod. How can we interpret this? I'm open to ideas!

I'd like to hear your opinions and answer your questions about the composite in general, in order to understand it together.
Thank you very much!!! :love:

waybread

The moon trine Venus and moon sextiling your 7th house Jupiter suggest a lot of love and affection.

How does your synastry (individual chart comparison) look?

Anri9

Thank you for your answer!

So yes, this is our synastry chart:
astro_61gw_a_l.29772.222082 sin.jpg

As you can see there are some great aspects, for example i really can feel our moon/jupiter conjunction or the sextile between our venuses, but for example we also have a PERFECT mars/saturn conjunction, which is a 'cooling' aspect, but it is not the case... or it's not the case now! :joyful:

So i thought that this could just be a conjunction between my 7th house ruler and his 5th house ruler!

Also, neptune on my descendant doesn't sound good at all, but I really don't see him as a liar or as a deceitful person... in fact he's REALLY honest, and i try to be as much as i can, too!
Also the mars square pluto sounds actually heavy, but as i told you before we rarely fight and we talk ourselves out of it. It's like our differences teach us something new every day.

But I'd really like to hear your opinion since i'm not an expert!
what do you think?

Again, thank you and hugs!!!

Meluzina

Firstly, composite chart is sort of hip but I still think that compatibility of people would be best described by synastry... composite as a personification of relationship, well if you were one person, person with no aspects to sun, you would be an egocentric, since planets that don't have aspects sort of go alone and on its own terms, compulsively, which can manifest higher or lower, either very strong drive to be suvereign or just ego-driven you know... like it doesn't cooperate with the other aspects of the life, which can get disharmonious, whoops... So like, I can see it already from your post that you are seeking appraisal while trying to show that relation in the best light, you know, maybe, trying to be more sure by itself (the ego) than other aspect of the life would allow. Also, that "yod" (it's not a yod) is pointing to the MC conj. mars, isn't it, so public appearance and stuff right? And the sun is scorpio in 2nd, so you see, obsesively strong and intense,sometimes slightly poisonous, but in 'always trying to built a lasting value" mode (also moon in taurus in 9th) like it's supposed to be something so dope and 'more than', so? Like there is a certain push towards manifest and make seen, your relationship has chiron in 12th in leo, unconscious wound, possibly left over from way before, in leo energy, like hey, why do you need to look so good? What are you trying to communicate here? Are you trying to be a good example to the community or something? I don't know. So that's how your relationship is, why is it like that? What for do you built that? Any questions about synastry except for how cool it is, let's see... I'm sorry girl I know you're cancer asc, don't mind me... Hey you have vx connection there and saturn on mars, pluto on sun, hey I really think this is big time important, you're supposed learn and transform from that experience... I think you should listen to that man. By the way, you're the one with pluto in 5th and south node and saturn on aries and chiron and north node in libra. Learning to built healthy connections here, lovely! Neptune on dsc is not very valid. Although I don't think he has to be a liar for you to see something delusionally and also, guess what a deluded person would say. Try to put things more togheter, maybe look at composite X your chart/his chart synastry to see more about who is gaining what from that. Look for what kind of sense does it make in relation, not so much, I don't know, how to make different parts look cool. Just an idea

waybread

It looks like your suns are sextiled. This is a great aspect for having a certain degree of excitement around one another, as well as one's lover being one's best friend.

Jupiter in a conjunction, sextile, or trine is a "feel good" aspect.