Will I die if Saturn in 8th house in Aquarius, while 8th house being my natal asc?

noon

Next year I will have Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius 8th house. I wonder if I will die especially my ascendant is Aquarius in the natal chart.

waybread

I can't predict whether or not you will die next year, but if you do, it will have absolutely nothing to do with the placements you describe.

Think about it. If the kind of pseudo-astrology you indicate actually worked, the life insurance industry and actuarial scientists would be all over it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Everyone has Saturn and Jupiter move through their eighth house at least once by the time they're 30, if not necessarily at the same time. Everyone also has Saturn and Jupiter pass through the same house in their chart, together, at least once by the age of 20. If that were an automatic death sentence, we'd all die young.

noon

I forgot to mention that I have Mars in Aquarius (my Asc) 12th house in my natal chart.
Also my solar return Asc is in the 6th house in my natal chart.

I think I should avoid accident and injury in general regardless if death is indicated or not, right?

Last edited:

mia2020

No, you will not die. I have had many different transits, progressions etc in my 8th house and it shouldn' t mean death. It could be different experiences related to Pluto/Scorpio issues regarding the planet which moves through the house.