Best Lawyer to take the case?

AW041

So I have been speaking to 3 laywers regarding my case, 2 male and one female.
1st was recommended by a friend (male lawyer). Good reputation
2nd one was recommended by a friends' friend (B). Extremely reputed and maybe very expensive. While B is very impressed with her, I feel B did make a lot of compromises to get the case settled.
3rd one shared by my sister. He good to talk to. I did find some good articles about him, still waiting to hear back from him.

Am really not sure which one to pick, and which one of these will get me what I want. I am not ready to settle for less.
I also dont know if horary can be used for this. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Lawyer.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think after your considering which of the three you tend to prefer, you may need to modify your question to be something like:

Is lawyer X the best for what I want to accomplish?

The horary can answer that. Then depending upon the answer, you may have pose another question. But this would work, and it would cause you to have to consider and decide which one you prefer, which I think would be helpful overall.

AW041

I spoke to the lawyer 2 and 3 today.
Lawyer 2:- very knowledgeable, she sounded promising. But I felt that u was talking to a strict school principal. Wanted to take up the case immediately and start the process now. However she clearly mentioned that I may not get what I want.

Lawyer 3;- Knowledgeable, easy to talk to, set realistic expectations, wanted to hold on for some time. But did see me getting what I want.

I want a mix of both. Am so confused.
Should I now make 2 charts to choose the best?