Hinting at a decent future career?

KingNoOne

I've been posting here quite alot recently, more or less trying to discover more about myself. I'm just beginning to learn to read charts but still I need to rely on the expertise of others as I'm not even close to being 'there' yet.

Anyways, I'm attending college for music production and Audio Engineering; I realize this is always a risky field to go into along with anything that is artistic in nature over practicality. Is there anything in my chart that perhaps tells if this would be a fitting path for me or on the flip-side a big mistake? Thank you.

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_tyler_hp.10683.5341.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_tyler_hp.10683.5341.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 57

Zarathu

Account Closed
Are you looking for a recogtnition of how your chart suggests you will fulfill your hopes and wishes for this life, or are you looking for a list of jobs. They are quite a bit different.

KingNoOne

Are you looking for a recogtnition of how your chart suggests you will fulfill your hopes and wishes for this life, or are you looking for a list of jobs. They are quite a bit different.

Honestly more so my own wishes and how it would correspond with what I want which would be what I'm going to school for. As far as a list of jobs goes, well, I mean I think those would be interesting to hear about as well, but mainly my own wants.

RosieOne

The signs on the cusps of the "vocational" Houses, 2nd, 6th and 10th, tell a lot. With Leo on the cusp of your 2nd House of values and valuables, we know that you will make your fortune by being Kingly, and inspiring others to full self expression. Because your Sun is conjunct your Southnode, money comes easily to you, and you are very generous. But this life you are experiencing the power of "other people's money" and bringing in paradigm shifts - music and electronics seem Aquarius Moon and NN linked - in the 8th House of great transformations, and deep intimacy.

Full Moon babies, like you and me, are here to shine, but we must balance our hearts and minds into a happy marriage where both our minds and our hearts have full self expression and they also work well as a team. This means lighting up the whole Leo/Aquarius axis. But with NN conjunct your Moon, follow your eccentric heart. You are the dawning of the Age of Aquairus, no matter your day gig,

The ruler of your Leo 2nd House is the Sun in Leo in the 2nd House. Very powerful and good.

Your 6th House of workstyle and routine management, and your day to day grind is Sagely and thus - well uh... spacious? Without boundaries and limitless? Global daily schedule, with meals in different cities?

This is linked to wherever your Jupiter is. You tell me.

Your 10th House marks your Calling. This is not always our careers. But being young and learning astrology there is really no reason you can't have a career that is your calling.

GOOGLE Aries Midheaven. Then study where your Mars is. What do you see?

KingNoOne

I have Mars in Virgo in the 2nd house which seems to offer alot of flexibility when it comes to determining goals which I assume would fall under careers and Jupiter in the 12th house of Cancer which I assume may add a bit of luck to my goals along with a natural inclination towards artistic showmanship of some sort, expression?

When I put all these together it seems like music may not be so bad of a choice if I so choose to go through with it. However I still seem a bit apprehensive. Also, do you agree with what I wrote above?

Edit: In combination with an Aries Midheaven and Mars in Virgo, it seems fairly favorable I think.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Art - look at Venus and the 9th House, fine arts, literature, music, and also the 5th House which relates to self expression and performance art.

Your Venus is the apex of a T Square with the missing leg being your 9th House.

I like the music career you have chosen. Just be sure to stay out front and be pioneering - Aries!