Feeling very down lately.

KingNoOne

Hey Astrology community, you guys have helped me out before and been very insightful and I was hoping I could gain some more insight. To be honest I haven't felt that great for a couple of years now and recently have come to terms that my Scorpio girlfriend will not be a part of my life any longer. (My doing, not hers.)

The odd thing is I've felt relatively okay up until about a week ago. Recently I've felt very weighted, lethargic and altogether not that okay. Below is my chart, I was wondering if there was any indication as to why. Also anything else that is interesting please share. Thanks so much guys.

Note: This is my actual birthchart verified by my mother. I was an idiot and put 7:00 PM initially when it was actually 4:00 AM. (Yes I went there because my goal for truth is primary.) You can yell at me about that and you have my sincere apologies. After reading tidbits of this actual birthchart it does seem more in-tune with me. Sorry for any wasted previous readings on the previous chart. :/

attachment.php

Attachments

• STARCHART1.gif
    STARCHART1.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You are going through the stages of loss.

This is a typical physiological reaction to a loss as registered in the limbic system(the feeling registering part of your brain). Shock and denial are quite consistent psychologically with "weighted, lethargic and altogether not that okay".

My astrology teacher, the famous 20th century astrologer Kt Boehrer, was very clear with me to not look immediately for an astrological solution to life's issues when there was already an obvious solution that I knew about. No offense in your case, but she said that astrology can be used to avoid answering the basic questions of life that we already know the answers to.

In the end, its Time, its all about time.

Last edited:

RosieOne

This is the most intense year imaginable for anyone born in 1989, and actually for the whole Pluto in Scorpio generation. The good news for you is that Pluto is at 11* Capricorn and thus this psychological bummer time it is almost over. A new dawn is happening as Pluto crosses your Rising. You will be processing your experiences in the years ahead.

Meanwhile Saturn is right on your Natal Pluto! On the Midheaven. You are receiving or about to receive your Call. Your calling.

Time to grow up and become the person you deeply want to be.

Capricorn Rising tribe is here to be incorruptible leaders. You need to leave something behind you that improves the world after you are dead.

Last edited:

KingNoOne

Thank you Rosie, I appreciate the responses, including yours Zarathu despite it being more en-direct in relation out of astrology haha.

Also Rosie those were very interesting to read. The tiny nuances of tidbits I read about my personal chart kind of confused me. They speak of decent financial situations and perhaps big goals, however I am not there yet, neither financially or goal-wise. However soon I am beginning college and this recent onset of things has jarred me; I am trying to change my passive, dependent lifestyle.

Edit: And thank you Jupiter, I'm checking out that video now; and that is quite nice to hear that it may be passing. I seem to suffer from bi-polarity in my emotions quite frequently and just equated it to my breakup along with that.

Also oddly, although this is perhaps off-topic in response to your responses. But I have to admit that most of the time I feel quite a bit lonely and detached from people yet also enjoy being solitary. Is there a reason for this? Also with the whole Capricorn Rising thing. I'll be the first to admit that I'm the *exact* Opposite of responsible haha. Maybe I need to grow into it?

Last edited:

RosieOne

Beginning college? Fantastic!

Having Pluto on your Midheaven gives you power and charisma, though you like to stay private and mysterious too. Eagle energy.

You are being forced to grow up. O well.

Zarathu

Account Closed
including yours Zarathu despite it being more en-direct in relation out of astrology haha.

My aphorism after 40+ years in mental health services is the occum razor: "Never use astrology when a simpler psychological answer is sitting right in front of you".

I'm perfectly capable, probably better than most, at getting into very very deep levels of astrological analysis for even such things as getting mosquito bites on a hike.

KingNoOne

I realize I made a dreadful mistake. My birth-time was off by about an hour which was both a result of carelessness and being unsure. (I verified with my birth certificate and did fix the image above.)

This would put me in Cancer Rising and not Capricorn which is why I was a bit off-put by the description of Capricorn rising. It's probably quite irritating when this happens when people are trying to read your chart, so I'm sorry.

Also I fully understand Zarathu where you're coming from. I was just saying I appreciated the response none-the less.

Last edited:

Virinchi

what i see is.. end of major period of uncertainity and losses by this july.
after july you'll start feeling better than now

StillOne

4 am is still a pretty suspicious birth time that has the sound of being rounded to the nearest hour. It'll be important to get it down to the minute if possible.

Since you didn't identify with cap ascendant, do you identify with cancer asc?

KingNoOne

Unfortunately 4:00 AM is the closest I'll be able to get right now. But yes, I do associate much much more with what I read on Ascendant in Cancer than Cap.

JUPITERASC

Unfortunately 4:00 AM is the closest I'll be able to get right now. But yes, I do associate much much more with what I read on Ascendant in Cancer than Cap.
One of the most reliable methods of verifying ascendant is Trutine of Hermes aka prenatal Epoch - discussion at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57375 - and comprehensive detailed instructions on precisely how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch may be viewed FOR FREE at http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm Also there is more discussion on rectification tips in general at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626 :smile:

StillOne

Well, if that's your picture in the avatar, combined with your Leo Sun and your handle "KingNoOne"... Cancer Ascendant seems fitting...

To help figure out if you're using approximately the right birth time, consider looking to see if you identify with how the planets are placed in the various houses. Then, if you haven't already, consider researching the aspects between planets as indicated in the chart. Cafeastrology, astrologynumerology and skyscript can help if you don't have any books.

One aspect you'll want to research is the Sun opposition Moon. If you identify with it, then you know you have a close birth time (pending Cancer being your true ascendant!).

KingNoOne

Well, if that's your picture in the avatar, combined with your Leo Sun and your handle "KingNoOne"... Cancer Ascendant seems fitting...

To help figure out if you're using approximately the right birth time, consider looking to see if you identify with how the planets are placed in the various houses. Then, if you haven't already, consider researching the aspects between planets as indicated in the chart. Cafeastrology, astrologynumerology and skyscript can help if you don't have any books.

One aspect you'll want to research is the Sun opposition Moon. If you identify with it, then you know you have a close birth time (pending Cancer being your true ascendant!).

Yep, that's my picture and I have read my moon-sign placement etc. All of it seems pretty fitting and I don't feel uncomfortable with any of the placement descriptions. I know my birth-time is approximate because I asked my mother haha. But yes, the descriptions of all of them I am quite comfortable with.

StillOne

Nice, next you'll want to start watching transits to see if they hit when they say they're hitting. That'll be good confirmation.

Unfortunately your chart has expired. Consider loading it using the "manage attachments" button as you post. That way it'll stay.

I have Cancer Ascendant as well... There's some good threads on here if you use the search function for "cancer ascendant or cancer rising".

StillOne

Well, I checked your chart with transits and it's pretty easy to see what's going on. You're in a process of awakening. Transiting Saturn is conjunct your Natal Pluto. Transiting Pluto is conjunct your Natal Neptune. I would research these as much as possible and try and glean as much from the transits as possible. This wont happen again... At the same time that is

Last edited:

KingNoOne

I did read up on them and I have to say this whole year has been pretty terrible in regards to me being content.

My dog of 13 years died this year and my girlfriend of 3 left and my grandfather's health. (Who is basically my father in a way, I never knew my actual father.) Is failing him.

Because of this I've been frantically trying to change things in my life, getting a better job, attending college and thinking about moving away even. I guess that would be in correspondence to all this?