Question on Foreign settlement through marriage

nazmeen

My name is nazmeen. I did some study on my birth chart to check about my spouse but as i am not an astrologer, i am confused about the results i got.

My details are as follows:
Date of birth: 3 April 1982
Time birth: 05:20 AM
City of birth: Port Louis

I got the following planetary results:
birth chart
9th lord mars and 12th lord saturn in the 7th house aspecting 7th lord and 4th lord mercury in the 1st house - debilitated in pisces
venus aspects jupiter
venus in the 12th house
rahu in the 4th house afflicted
rahu aspects jupiter in 8th house
rahu aspects venus in 12th house
uranus in the 9th house
juno in sagitarius in the 10th house

navamsa
5th lord jupiter in the 7th house
7th lord saturn in the sigh of leo in the 1st house - debilitated/afflicted
jupiter aspects saturn

Can you help me and check my charts if they are pointing towards marriage with a native spouse same caste or another caste or is there a possibility for a foreign spouse and settling abroad?

I hope to receive a response from you
Kind regards
Nazmeen

ams

Banned
Hi Nazmeen,

The person who know the best and who cares about you the most is you, that's what I believe in.

So tell me how your period has been since the starting of 2011?
Any issues with immediate family members, one in particular, do not want to discuss all in open forum but you know what I mean?

You have to control your "temperament" and put "ego" aside when "judging" people. I agree some are nice and some are not. However we must be compatible too.

Regardless of the outcome and waiting for your answers, I suggest you to do saturn, venus and surya beej mantra japa for 108 times each day for getting good results. This is for life by the way :smile: takes 7-8 minutes each so 24 minutes of your life each day.

Ta
ams

My name is nazmeen. I did some study on my birth chart to check about my spouse but as i am not an astrologer, i am confused about the results i got.

My details are as follows:
Date of birth: 3 April 1982
Time birth: 05:20 AM
City of birth: Port Louis

I got the following planetary results:
birth chart
9th lord mars and 12th lord saturn in the 7th house aspecting 7th lord and 4th lord mercury in the 1st house - debilitated in pisces
venus aspects jupiter
venus in the 12th house
rahu in the 4th house afflicted
rahu aspects jupiter in 8th house
rahu aspects venus in 12th house
uranus in the 9th house
juno in sagitarius in the 10th house

navamsa
5th lord jupiter in the 7th house
7th lord saturn in the sigh of leo in the 1st house - debilitated/afflicted
jupiter aspects saturn

Can you help me and check my charts if they are pointing towards marriage with a native spouse same caste or another caste or is there a possibility for a foreign spouse and settling abroad?

I hope to receive a response from you
Kind regards
Nazmeen

nazmeen

Hi

Good to hear from you.. :)
In 2011, relation with family members was a bit strained and distant as i was in UK for my master.

I just wanted to know about my spouse because i ask some astrologer in my country about it, they seem to avoid it and just say he will be nice...

i just came back last year and looking for job...

regards
nazmeen

ams

Banned
ok, well they must have their reasons.

From what I see, your spouse must be someone not from where you live or were born.

Trust me, if anyone can predict how the nature of your "would be spouse" is going to be without looking at their horoscope, that fella will be considered next to god, won't it! Planets change all the time, every 2.5 hrs they change, so when you meet your partner, get married and in which dasha/antardasha etc is going to be a big factor. Do the mantras though.

Hi

Good to hear from you.. :)
In 2011, relation with family members was a bit strained and distant as i was in UK for my master.

I just wanted to know about my spouse because i ask some astrologer in my country about it, they seem to avoid it and just say he will be nice...

i just came back last year and looking for job...

regards
nazmeen

nazmeen

Yes i will do the mantra...thank you for that.

I don't know why do some astrologer in my country keep certain things in secret when people go there to know the truth and also pay for the service...

If it is possible, do you see any possibility for foreign travel or settlement abroad in the future?

Thank you for your help
Nazmeen

ams

Banned
If it is possible, do you see any possibility for foreign travel or settlement abroad in the future?

--this is a very subjective topic. To be honest, I do not have any raj or dhan yogas in my kundali and also I do not even have any foreign settlement. However, I earned and lost huge amount of monies and back to earning the same. When I was a teenager and I asked questions on settlement abroad, I was told that I might be lucky to 1-2 trips. If you see my indian passport before I acquired nationality of another country, I have 2 passports and full of visas with countries I visited!!

The thing to notice in all this is, listen to astrologers etc but never rely totally, never loose hope and grab the opportunity when it comes like I grabbed the option to settle when it was given. I came across a horoscope of guy who was given this golden chance and left it. Now he wants it again but luck is not on his side.

Your chances of settlement abroad are very high in 2018.

Yes i will do the mantra...thank you for that.

I don't know why do some astrologer in my country keep certain things in secret when people go there to know the truth and also pay for the service...

Thank you for your help
Nazmeen

nazmeen

Hi

I am very happy for you to have the chance to settle and travel abroad. You are right about making our own effort to get the things we want most and grabbing opportunities when they present to us at the right time.

It was very nice talking to you and sharing your views

Wish you a good day
nazmeen

creativei

Hi nazmeen

you are meen lagna cancer rasi . pushya nakshatra

currently running venus dasa who is in 12th . rahu in 4th is alne enough for foregin settlement , i have seen many charts native with rahin 4th resides happily in forgein land , there is also other hidden reason why it takes native to forgein i tell u later . as far as now you indeed go to forgein .

saturn in 7th brings forgein element . 2nd lord with 12th gives forgein settlement .

also your 7th lord in mercury is in saturns star who is 12th lord for you , which is in 7th indeed it takes u to forgein .

everything is good except late marriage with many bitter experience in forgein land . 8th house lord is retro which is not good for marital happiness . also financially it gives problems .

you will travel to forgein in 2025 .