Waiting for good job

Rajarshi

To get better responses from learned members you should attach Vedic chart from astro.com & from another site which gives Vimsottari dasa, constellation details etc. Follow guidelines given in below mentioned thread.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28806

Regards

You have attached astro.com chart which shows your 10th house has two planets and Rahu is aspecting your 10th house.

You should attach another chart which gives Vimsottari dasa etc follow the instruction in the link given.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28806#18

rik625

^Hey..Thanks. I appreciate your help

Attachments

• astro (2).jpg
    astro (2).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Vimsottari dasa.jpg
    Vimsottari dasa.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 36

Rajarshi

Present Vimsottari dasa Mercury and Sub dasa Moon up to October 2013.

I am sure learned members will contribute in due course.

Best wishes

Rajarshi

Rajarshi

Your ascendant is Leo. The most beneficial planet Mars is in 10th house- in most powerful Kendra. Mars is Yogakaraka being 4th & 9th lord. You are lucky to get Yogakaraka Mars positioned in 10th house. MARS is capable to make your life a grand success.

10th lord Venus is in 10th in own house. This has created Malavya yoga which is one of the Pancha- Mahapurusha Yoga. This is again a good Karma in your past life.

Rahu is aspecting 10th and 6th house from 2nd house and has become the main significator of your work/profession.

Mars sub period is coming in October 2013 then Rahu sub period will come October 2014.

You will get very good job opportunity in Mars sub period which will continue for quite long.

I have not cross checked with transits of planets which should indicate the exact timing of getting the job.

Please indicate as a feed back in details about your qualification and profession to know & appreciate the influences of planets.

You have few limitations in your chart as well. Two of them are Ketu in 8th and Mercury in Magha constellation. These are obstructing/limiting you.

Astrology is one of the science ( and art) which can explain the powers and limitations of one individual to a very large extent and assist one to progress or mature as better human being.

Regards & Best wishes

Rajarshi
:smile:

Last edited:

rik625

Rajarshi sir, I got ur message. Thanks I appreciate it

if possible, can u pls let me know the time frame in which I can expect a good job?

Rajarshi

Rajarshi sir, I got ur message. Thanks I appreciate it<br />
<br />
if possible, can u pls let me know the time frame in which I can expect a good job?
<br />

reply may take few days due to other preoccupation.

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Your ascendant is Leo. The most beneficial planet Mars is in 10th house- in most powerful Kendra. Mars is Yogakaraka being 4th & 9th lord. You are lucky to get Yogakaraka Mars positioned in 10th house. MARS is capable to make your life a grand success.

10th lord Venus is in 10th in own house. This has created Malavya yoga which is one of the Pancha- Mahapurusha Yoga. This is again a good Karma in your past life.

Rahu is aspecting 10th and 6th house from 2nd house and has become the main significator of your work/profession.

Mars sub period is coming in October 2013 then Rahu sub period will come October 2014.

You will get very good job opportunity in Mars sub period which will continue for quite long.

I have not cross checked with transits of planets which should indicate the exact timing of getting the job.

Please indicate as a feed back in details about your qualification and profession to know & appreciate the influences of planets.

You have few limitations in your chart as well. Two of them are Ketu in 8th and Mercury in Magha constellation. These are obstructing/limiting you.

Astrology is one of the science ( and art) which can explain the powers and limitations of one individual to a very large extent and assist one to progress or mature as better human being.

Regards & Best wishes

Rajarshi
:smile:

You will get very good job opportunity in Mars sub period ( FROM October 2013 to September 2014)

From October 2013 your all round position will improve and hardships will reduce.

Give feedback in December 2013.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

rik625

I got a job in mid-may and its pretty good job but things are very difficult there. I do not have any support from anyone, nor do i have proper knowledge of what I am doing.
So its becoming difficult to survive there.

Pls help would I be able to get through this tough time and I would be able to survive? is this the right job for me? Pls help

Rajarshi

You will get very good job opportunity in Mars sub period ( FROM October 2013 to September 2014)

From October 2013 your all round position will improve and hardships will reduce.

Give feedback in December 2013.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

See highlights

rik625

As suggested, December'13 have also passed, but no improvement in job or personal life.
Rajarshi sir pls suggest.

Any scholars pls suggest me when will I get a stable job and any chance of life partner ahead??

selfless

Banned
As suggested, December'13 have also passed, but no improvement in job or personal life.
Rajarshi sir pls suggest.

Any scholars pls suggest me when will I get a stable job and any chance of life partner ahead??
Rik625, very busy now-a-days, still tried to have a look into your Kundli(Horoscope)...except Moon(Chandra) all other planets are trapped in between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is present in the 2nd house from Ascendant..you have got the effect of Partial "Kulik Kaal Sarp" Yoga..
This is bad resulting unpleasant experience in job/ slow financial prosperity at some time. You would be worried on account of an unstable job/financial place of earning . u may get in-job problems and face problems in earning/accumulating money at times..when u talk in your place of job, control your tongue. do not tell anything that hurts others..beware of accidents/ill health condition/bad company..Rahu is giving it's 5th glance on profession(on 10th house, which has Mangal and Shukra together) and Rahu is also looking 6th house(house of competition with enemies/competitors in job) from lagna (with it's 9th glance).. Lord of 6th house is in 12th house..Lord of 6th house is Shoni , having the lowest Strength(total ShadBala of Shoni= 288.61)among other planets..Mangal is also having very less ShadBala=379.38 , while Budh is having the highest Shadbala(strength)=582.88 Lord of 12th house Chandra is in 3rd house..u are of passionate and dreamy nature, do not let others to take advantage of you..because of this BhavFala, your efforts could not bring good result/success properly..As 3rd house rules over "Changes" , and the 12th is the 3rd from the 10th house , you might/may have change of job/profession a few times...in Kundli, Chandra in Vishakha Nakshatra,2nd pad..Lord of this Nakshatra in Brihospoti sitting in 11th house from Ascendant i.e. (Simha Lagna)..Mangal is in Rohini Nakshatra,1st pad , so u will love music very much..By Vimsattari method, now, Budh / Mangal is going on, which ends on Oct/2014...
for solving your present problems related to job/profession and others,
u may do these Lal Kitab Remedies to get relief in maximum of 3 months..
1. feed/serve a black dog whenever possible.
2. Keep a lead nail in your pocket.
3. Never harm your brothers/sisters(if any)... keep good relation with them.
4. Keep (a photo of /computer print-out of) deer skin in your present house..(do on any Tuesday)..
5. Feed 2 kgs of potatoes coloured by yellow turmeric to cows.(on any Friday)..
6. Offer 2 kg of cow's Ghee in a temple.(on any Friday)..
7. Avoid wicked/flirty people.
8. u may wear a copper coin in white thread for obtaining money/riches.
9. Serve/feed cows for the happiness of (future husband ) and good luck.
10. A house (narrow at the front and wider at the end) would prove highly auspicius where as a house (wider at the front and narrower at the end) would prove highly disastrous.
11. Always keep your mother happy(if available with u)..
12. do not use/eat/deal in Milk..(for 3 months at least)..

------------------the above remedies if done with proper faith, can do wonders for you in less than 90 days..................

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

rik625,
You are passing through a period of Mercury, sub period of Mars and Sub-sub period of Jupiter, and Mercury is lord of achievements/gains, Mars is placed in the house of profession and Jupiter is placed in the house of gains (some ups and downs due to Jupiter), so do not leave job, without having proper job or offer letter.
Chances are good.
If you want to go for a change of job, certainly you will get good opportunity.

rik625

Thankyou selfless and anoop sir for the replies.

I will try to follow the advice that selfless sir gave, but few are not possible as those are not accessible in country where i stay.

Anoop sir is there any chance for me getting a stable or permanent job, money wise i am just getting 1/4 of pay that I deserve??

ams

Banned
Hi Rik,

You have a nice chart.
I am surprised you are not in profession of media but IT instead!!
How was period between 2008 and 11?

ta
ams

Thankyou selfless and anoop sir for the replies.

I will try to follow the advice that selfless sir gave, but few are not possible as those are not accessible in country where i stay.

Anoop sir is there any chance for me getting a stable or permanent job, money wise i am just getting 1/4 of pay that I deserve??

rik625

Hi ams,

It was a total rollercoaster.
I never have any inclination towards media nor I think I would have in future. I am always interested in computers and IT world, what does not chart reflect? pls reply

Hi Rik,

You have a nice chart.
I am surprised you are not in profession of media but IT instead!!
How was period between 2008 and 11?

ta
ams

Last edited: