can a chart get more scorpionic than this?

matt123

first of all, I am extremely newbie in astrology, despite i spent a lot of hours per day for almost 2 years in learning the subjet.

I am complety unable to get "the whole picture" in any chart because I fail to see objetively what aspects or configurations are more important than the rest, i mean, i don't know how to quantificate the relevance of each aspect.

In this case, my own chart, as you can see, there is an extremely huge scorpionic energy printed in almost every planet.

*4 planets in 8th house + 2 in 7th but in scorpio= 6 "scorpionic" planets
*mars conjuction pluto in 8th house
*Sun conj pluto in 8th house

The strangest thing is I consider myself a very venusian man. My entire life is configured toward material things and pleasure, as these are the things I value the most. I have a pretty developed aesthetic sense and, on the top of this, I am anything but an emotional dude. I try to analyse and rationalize almost everything cause I don't really think emotions should be trusted

revenge, possesive nature toward relationships,jealosy, for example, are things totally out of my nature, I even dislike this kind of "feelings" and my relationships were always totally absent of that.

I'm starting to think that I am not really understanding astrology.

what do you think about it? does my chart actually show the venusian part of myself? how is that I don't identify that much with the scorpionic/plutionian?

thank you very much for your time :happy:

astro_w2at_01_matt_barth_hp.82718.29659.gif

matt123

i will attach a picture so you can tell if my look gives you the scorpionic vibe (which I personally don't really think I have besides the colours I choosed for my clothes in that one lol)

1002294_10201528033032489_1983616404_n.jpg

Zarathu

Account Closed
Well... actually yes. I know of an astrologer on the left coast who has 7 planets in Scorpio. I checked back to 1 CE and Pluto and Neptune have not been in the same sign for the past 2000 years.

Last edited:

matt123

Well... actually yes. I know of an astrologer on the left coast who has 7 planets in Scorpio. I checked back to 1 CE and Pluto and Neptune have not been in the same sign for the past 2000 years.

and where is his rising sign?? that is actually remarkable, I've never seen a chart yet with such a concentrated energy in one sign. And I though I was special lol!!

and do you know him at a personal level? is his personality the one a textbook scorpio would have? how about his life experiences?

thank you very much for your reply :smile:

anjelik

i will attach a picture so you can tell if my look gives you the scorpionic vibe (which I personally don't really think I have besides the colours I choosed for my clothes in that one lol)

View attachment 41166

That is a blurry photo and you cannot really see your face very clearly. I think a strong indication of Scorpio is piercing eyes. Your choice of clothing is interesting - seems kind of dark.. not what I would associate with Venus at all.

anjelik

first of all, I am extremely newbie in astrology, despite i spent a lot of hours per day for almost 2 years in learning the subjet.

I am complety unable to get "the whole picture" in any chart because I fail to see objetively what aspects or configurations are more important than the rest, i mean, i don't know how to quantificate the relevance of each aspect.

In this case, my own chart, as you can see, there is an extremely huge scorpionic energy printed in almost every planet.

The strangest thing is I consider myself a very venusian man. My entire life is configured toward material things and pleasure, as these are the things I value the most. I have a pretty developed aesthetic sense and, on the top of this, I am anything but an emotional dude. I try to analyse and rationalize almost everything cause I don't really think emotions should be trusted

revenge, possesive nature toward relationships,jealosy, for example, are things totally out of my nature, I even dislike this kind of "feelings" and my relationships were always totally absent of that.

what do you think about it? does my chart actually show the venusian part of myself? how is that I don't identify that much with the scorpionic/plutionian?

View attachment 41161

One of my close friends has her Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Ascendant in Scorpio. She's very intense.

matt123

One of my close friends has her Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Ascendant in Scorpio. She's very intense.

May be the house placement is a lot more important than te mere acumulation of planets and aspects in a sign, since she must have all in the 1st house making it a part of her personality and visible, however I have them in the 8th, a lot more occult.

And regarding the picture, I will attach another and see what you percieve, I think I maybe look like my aries rising, the thing is, I'm 5'11 or 6'0 tall, in metric system, like 182 cm or so. I don't know if that's averange or tallish, but surley not short as aries rising should make you

To make this clear, I don't think the venusian thing is displayed in my look, lol! I know I'm far from being beautiful, I rather think of myslef as venusian because of my interests (forgot to mention about music) and my overall nice and polite approach to everything, among other personality traits described previously.

my skin doesn't usually look thaaat dead-like pale lol! I don't know what happend

weird looking.png

Vista

I dated someone who had Sun, Mercury, Venus and Neptune in Scorpio conjunct each other.
You do have Scorpio traits however they are a bit "colored" by other things going on in your chart. Your ASC is Aries ruled by Mars in Sagittarius. The conjunction to Pluto is very wide, separating (Mars moves faster than Pluto) and out of sign so not a whole lot of influence. This will give you kind of a Fire sign vibe to your personality (Aries, Sag, and Leo are Fire signs). In addition, your Moon is in an air sign Libra, this will intellectualize things a bit more although it's ruler Venus is in Scorpio, Venus is conjunct Jupiter and Square Saturn. This combination will cool the love nature due to the Saturn influence(Saturn is the taskmaster, inhibiting and cold in nature) and Jupiter, well Jupiter just wants to have casual fun. Both Moon because it's conjunct your Desc, and Venus the ruler of your 7th house of relationships will influence your love relationships considerably. What you described with material things and pleasure, seems very 8th house oriented to me. Many of your Scorpio planets are placed there so money(other people's money in particular), sex/pleasure would certainly fit. Working with other people's money in some way or another as a career would be a good fit for you. Lastly, you have Sun square Saturn, this again can make someone appear more cool and controlled. This typically points to someone whose father was a little tough on him/her or perhaps made one feel as if they didn't measure up. It can make a person feel a little insecure too. Scorpio people as a general rule are secretive, you don't know where they stand.

View attachment 41161

matt123

well thank you very much, Vista, for taking your time to comment my chart, I apreciate it a lot.

You are kind of right about the difficult relationship with my dad, but, instead of tough he was absent, he died when I was little (I think Saturn squared Sun in 8th must indicate it). Although I don't particulary felt, at least conciously, his absence, Possibly because he was not really a positive influence to me (alcoholic and stuff)

I indentify myslef a lot with what you said about me having a fire-like personality cold down by saturn, i find it easier to assimilate than the whole "intense, emotional, vengative" stuff.

Again, thank you for your time :smile:

Marinka

Still looking at chart and maybe I can post more later ..

what I'm seeing now is .. while there are 5 planets in Scorpio, only two of them are conjunct, the Jupiter and Venus and they happen to be in the 7th house. The other planets, Sun, Mercury, and Pluto while in Scorpio are not conjunct each other (I use 6 degree orbs).

Saturn has been transiting Scorpio which would have been putting a "Saturian" flavor on the Scorpio and toning the vibes down and I suspect dimming the intensity a bit.

Transiting Uranus has moved into your first house ruled by Aries adding a Uranian flavor to the Aries and that might be a bit more visible in this case since the Scorpio is likely being subdued by Saturn.

Mandy

Hi Matt. Welcome.

As you may be aware, every sign has positive and negative set of expressions associated with it. Of those, Scorpio, in its negative expression, channels inherent intensity and power via vengeful and underhanded behaviours. Using power negatively is an example of Scorpio having no reign over it. It controls them. In its positive expression, Scorpio, amongst other things, is not those. When situations excite negative characteristics, a positive expression is to rise above. Scorpio conceptualised as this dichotomy is likened to the "grey lizard (who stings others and therefore himself)" and the "eagle (who rises above)."

To get from one to the other takes maturation. Astrology assumes that we reincarnate. There may be a possibility that you have an easy time assimilating the positive expressions of Scorpio, (eventually) reaching great heights with lightness, because you are an old soul. Maybe you have perfected Scorpio energy in a past life.

Another possibility could be that, because you are still very young, you have not awoken to all this energy. I have a Scorpionic chart (Sun, Mercury, ascendent, Saturn, Pluto, chart ruler; also born on the 10th) and I found that when I was your age and younger, I was very air/fire in friendships, in relationships, and with family. Then, with time, as I acquired more sense, my perception started to sqew into Scorpio. I went from a partyholic, smoking, maneating hairdresser to [insert breakdown; change of direction] dilligent teetotal student, turned scientist. These statements are general, but the point is that I went from not really giving sh!t and viewing the world in extremely broad categories, to really caring and analytical with a love for depth/facts.

Things may, possibly, change for you yet. With such a focus on the eighth house, I would be surprised if your adult life did not involve prominent death/rebirth of self themes. Given that your planets (Sun) square Saturn, I would imagine you will confirm these consolidations by your first return.

P.s., Do people tell you that you look like David Arquette?
Also, you like wearing black dont you? :lol: You are attired in black in every pic. You look more Scorpio than most Scorpios I know.

Last edited:

anjelik

May be the house placement is a lot more important than te mere acumulation of planets and aspects in a sign, since she must have all in the 1st house making it a part of her personality and visible, however I have them in the 8th, a lot more occult.

And regarding the picture, I will attach another and see what you percieve, I think I maybe look like my aries rising, the thing is, I'm 5'11 or 6'0 tall, in metric system, like 182 cm or so. I don't know if that's averange or tallish, but surley not short as aries rising should make you

To make this clear, I don't think the venusian thing is displayed in my look, lol! I know I'm far from being beautiful, I rather think of myslef as venusian because of my interests (forgot to mention about music) and my overall nice and polite approach to everything, among other personality traits described previously.

my skin doesn't usually look thaaat dead-like pale lol! I don't know what happend

View attachment 41177

Yes, she is very "textbook" Scorpio on the surface. Intense, control freak, oozes sex appeal, emotionally volatile (even though her Moon is in Capricorn), obsessive in romantic affairs. We have a very great emotional connection / link. I have several female Scorpio friends but she is the most Scorpio from an outsiders perspective. I love Plutonian energy.

The_Saturnian

That is a blurry photo and you cannot really see your face very clearly. I think a strong indication of Scorpio is piercing eyes. Your choice of clothing is interesting - seems kind of dark.. not what I would associate with Venus at all.

Yes. The clothes are typically associated with a Sun sign Scorpio. It would be interesting to know where the Sun is, progression wise, as there would be a change in the taste of clothing.

loveastrology

Well actually yes you could be more Scorpio...you could be... me for instance. ha...
nah you might be a little more Scorpio than me. but yes, of course you're Venusian. you have the South node in the 2nd and the Moon in Libra on the 7th house cusp. The moon and south node are past. Meaning, you were born into this life radiating Venus... and the 2nd house is all about possessions, material things and Taurean ideals.
But with the North node in the 8th and the Sun (both representing your future or what you are working on) you are born to embrace a more Scorpio energy...releasing possessions which are of no use, enjoying things beyond their material nature or without "having" them too. You are developing a psychological intuition, you are learning the lessons of transformation. You want to be the Phoenix, but it's not easy. You have to learn these things. Your instinct is Venus: Possessions, partners, playing the peacemaker, owning, materializing, charming (these are your overdeveloped talents.)
Notice I did not mention in your list of Scorpio traits to acquire jealousy or other not nice Scorpio qualities? that is because that would be a negative manifestation of Scorpio...you don't identify with that? Good. Be the spiritual, psychological Scorpio. Be the silent intuitive Scorpio.
Of course it takes time, but you are learning... Surely your attraction to astrology is probably a manifestation of your own Scorpio desire to understand the psychological workings of yourself and others. Now non-scorpios love this field as well...but I would bet that this is something you are looking to learn about and needing to learn about... Scorpios go deep and they penetrate through the b.s. that's why you "rationalize everything."
Also with a Moon in Libra ruling your emotions...you'd rather debate feelings from a mental standpoint than get all mushy.

raqun

Another possibility could be that, because you are still very young, you have not awoken to all this energy. I have a Scorpionic chart (Sun, Mercury, ascendent, Saturn, Pluto, chart ruler; also born on the 10th) and I found that when I was your age and younger, I was very air/fire in friendships, in relationships, and with family. Then, with time, as I acquired more sense, my perception started to sqew into Scorpio. I went from a partyholic, smoking, maneating hairdresser to [insert breakdown; change of direction] dilligent teetotal student, turned scientist. These statements are general, but the point is that I went from not really giving sh!t and viewing the world in extremely broad categories, to really caring and analytical with a love for depth/facts.

I was the same (earthly/fiery), but I was showing traits here and there. Scorpio realy started happening to me when i was 26-27. Now I'm drowning in plutonian energy (I'm 28 now). The feelings are so intense sometimes, I fear of loosing my mind and everything meaningful in my life. I hope I manage to rise above some day.

Last edited:

Mandy

I was the same (earthly/fiery), but I was showing traits here and there. Scorpio realy started happening to me when i was 26-27. Now I'm drowning in plutonian energy (I'm 28 now). The feelings are so intense sometimes, I fear of loosing my mind and everything meaningful in my life. I hope I manage to rise above some day.

Raqun,

I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. I think the purpose of Scorpio energy is not to drown you but to dip you under quite far so that, as you swim up, you develop resources and wisdom and find your special way. Often the intensity of feelings is modulated by perception which may direct implicitly (i.e., unconsciously) the intensity toward unproductive pathways.

If we use your "drowning" metaphor, when a person is drowining they panic and may lose sense of best direction because the panic prevents contact with it. Being calm and centered, the solution is not only more readily recognisable but is also more powerfully reachable.

To "manage" you must find calm. I find that meditation and cardiovascular exercise are more than sufficient, even if just for fun, look at them like you look at brushing your teeth. It prevents your spirit from decaying and you need the spirit to be your guide. Dont be hard on yourself, though. Its all a part of growing up. Sometimes our perception needs to change.

Best Wishes.

Last edited:

ounceler

Cool chart! I once dated a girl who had her Ascendant, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Pluto all in Scorpio. To top it off she had her Mars in Leo. She was super nice to me, but wow she was dangerous. I've always been kind of intrigued with scorpios. I think sometimes they get a bad wrap(as if they are all like Charles Manson or something), but a few of my great friends have Scorpio influence.

raqun

Raqun,

I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. I think the purpose of Scorpio energy is not to drown you but to dip you under quite far so that, as you swim up, you develop resources and wisdom and find your special way. Often the intensity of feelings is modulated by perception which may direct implicitly (i.e., unconsciously) the intensity toward unproductive pathways.

If we use your "drowning" metaphor, when a person is drowining they panic and may lose sense of best direction because the panic prevents contact with it. Being calm and centered, the solution is not only more readily recognisable but is also more powerfully reachable.

To "manage" you must find calm. I find that meditation and cardiovascular exercise are more than sufficient, even if just for fun, look at them like you look at brushing your teeth. It prevents your spirit from decaying and you need the spirit to be your guide. Dont be hard on yourself, though. Its all a part of growing up. Sometimes our perception needs to change.

Best Wishes.

Thank you Mandy.

I have been doing much to improve myself this year and it's working in most areas. Astrology, also, is one thing that helps me locate parts which can then be changed. There are sadly still cases where I loose control over my emotions and hurt someone I really love, respectively hurting myself even more and for a longer period. Jealousy and resentment of other people's values (those that I find distasteful) are two of the things that get on my nerves, I think, even more than they bother the people toward whom they are pointed.

I am grateful for being so strong in water otherwise. Life is experienced to the fullest. Some things I just had/have to learn, and I learn pretty quickly :)

BR, Gaj