My own chart always confuses me the most! plz help!

Just looking for some healthy feedback. A lot of things about my own chart really confuse me. Maybe someone here will be able to shed more light on this for me. Thank you!
CHART MINE.jpg

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
What is most complicated about people is their tendency to have inner contradictions, and that is what is most complicated about their charts. With Venus and Sun conjuncting the angles, you want harmony, and you hate a bad atmosphere. You are probably an artist. You probably have musical talent. With Sun trine Moon-Jupiter, you want a colorful life; you like it smooth; and you are inclined to socializing and generosity.

Venus sextile Neptune and Sun trine Moon suggests you are quite beautiful.

However, the group in the Sixth House are a stellium. Within the stellium is Sun at the Venus/Saturn midpoint and Saturn at the Sun/Mars midpoint. There is Mercury-Mars conjunction. You are dead serious. Many will find you cold and bitter. You are aggressive, critical and argumentative. The Mercury-Mars conjunction squares Pluto. You are powerful and vengeful. You might be literary or obsessed.

You are probably popular with many people, but there is more to you than that. Your chart offers you many appealing qualities and also benevolent qualities, but it is complicated.

You are tempted to be malicious and sadistic.

You might do well in business especially as an entrepreneur who is not generally supervised.

All of that is super aligned with my own interpretation! Thank you so much for validating that! That stellium being in the 6th house but so close to the 7th is what was the most confusing part for me that and the fact that I have a lot of empty houses. You definitely cleared a lot of things up for me. Thank you so much!

Oddity

With so much stuff below the horizon, your life is likely more focussed on the physical, survival, work, etc. But I'd count an exalted Venus angular and just above the horizon as a big plus.

xichuwangwai

Haha! That's so funny because for whatever reason I never really payed much attention to Venus up there
You don't pay much attention to your Venus? (How dare you!) Seriously, Venus is the most important planet in your chart.
Your Venus has good Essential Dignities, and has good Accidental Dignities. And, a nocturnal planet in a nocturnal chart. And, your Venus is the highest... ok, the highest planet in the chart. etc.

You don't pay much attention to your Venus? (How dare you!) Seriously, Venus is the most important planet in your chart.
Your Venus has good Essential Dignities, and has good Accidental Dignities. And, a nocturnal planet in a nocturnal chart. And, your Venus is the highest... ok, the highest planet in the chart. etc.

Woah I really never looked at it that way. I always wondered why Venus was all alone up there but never really thought Venus was the most important planet in my chart...I always looked into mercury the most because it is retrograde in my chart and I'm pretty sure its my chart ruler but this seems way more interesting!

xichuwangwai

Woah I really never looked at it that way. I always wondered why Venus was all alone up there but never really thought Venus was the most important planet in my chart...I always looked into mercury the most because it is retrograde in my chart and I'm pretty sure its my chart ruler but this seems way more interesting!

Mercury, Ruler of ASC, Ruler of MC, in exaltation, one can easily say "this is the most important planet" when not looking closely. Mercury has good Essential Dignities, but the prolem is, it has bad, really bad Accidental Dignities. When a planet has good Essential Dignities and bad Accidental Dignities, its powers got limited, well, imagine a good cook without decent ingredients. And of course there are other reasons, most of which are minor. That being said, Mercury still is very important in your chart, you can consider it "the second important planet", but the Chart Ruler, is Venus.

Based on what some of the posters have mentioned about your Venus, do you see it having a significant presence in your life?

Honestly I'm not sure because I really was looking at Mercury in this way and its in my 6th house. this really flips everything in my mind....Now that I really think about it yes it probably has a very significant presence that I just never payed any attention to...I definitely will be now!

Mercury, Ruler of ASC, Ruler of MC, in exaltation, one can easily say "this is the most important planet" when not looking closely. Mercury has good Essential Dignities, but the prolem is, it has bad, really bad Accidental Dignities. When a planet has good Essential Dignities and bad Accidental Dignities, its powers got limited, well, imagine a good cook without decent ingredients. And of course there are other reasons, most of which are minor. That being said, Mercury still is very important in your chart, you can consider it "the second important planet", but the Chart Ruler, is Venus.

Woah...This changes everything in my mind!

xichuwangwai

With the Moon in Scorpio, Pluto in the 3rd, and Mercury squared by Pluto, detrimental (I'm not sure about this word, well, I blame it on English) things much more easily grab your attention. And besides, Venus in the 7th, doesn't show very much of its powers in your early life.

With the Moon in Scorpio, Pluto in the 3rd, and Mercury squared by Pluto, detrimental (I'm not sure about this word, well, I blame it on English) things much more easily grab your attention. And besides, Venus in the 7th, doesn't show very much of its powers in your early life.

Hmmm....so for me personally I tend drastically avoid detrimental things so if they grab my attention its not in a good way but still makes sense...
I haven't had my Saturn return yet...maybe that has to do with the Venus thing? How can you tell it wouldn't show as much in my early life?

xichuwangwai

Hmmm....so for me personally I tend drastically avoid detrimental things so if they grab my attention its not in a good way but still makes sense...
I haven't had my Saturn return yet...maybe that has to do with the Venus thing? How can you tell it wouldn't show as much in my early life?

Two questions to ask yourself. I'll just use "those things" instead of "detrimental things".

Question one: Why do you TRY drastically to avoid those things?
If those things really mean nothing to you, you don't need to try at all. It means those things have already grabbed your attention. The order is, grabbed first, and then avoid.

Question two: Who is helping you to avoid those things and yet being neglected?
Venus, likes nice things, doesn't like those things. Pisces, evade. Put these two together, Venus in Pisces, means "avoid those things". It happens naturally, certainly not as exciting as those things to grab your attention, so being taken for granted is not a surprise.

The down side: At some point in your life, those things will be ON STAGE.
It doesn't have to be Saturn return (Saturn return is overrated by the way), it can be many other factors too.

About "How can you tell it wouldn't show as much in my early life": It's based on my own astrology, well, I can't tell people about my astrology unless certain terms are met. So I'll just talk about it in the common sense. When it comes to the 7th house, most people would agree that marriage, or romantic relationship, are the main dishes. And these things usually don't happen in one's early life. That being said, some of the big things do happen, Best Friends Forever for example, a lifelong friendship might happen in one's early life.

xichuwangwai

To avoid misunderstandings: I wasn't talking about whether or not you have an early marriage, or romantic relationship, or lifelong friendship.

Two questions to ask yourself. I'll just use "those things" instead of "detrimental things".

Question one: Why do you TRY drastically to avoid those things?
If those things really mean nothing to you, you don't need to try at all. It means those things have already grabbed your attention. The order is, grabbed first, and then avoid.

Question two: Who is helping you to avoid those things and yet being neglected?
Venus, likes nice things, doesn't like those things. Pisces, evade. Put these two together, Venus in Pisces, means "avoid those things". It happens naturally, certainly not as exciting as those things to grab your attention, so being taken for granted is not a surprise.

The down side: At some point in your life, those things will be ON STAGE.
It doesn't have to be Saturn return (Saturn return is overrated by the way), it can be many other factors too.

About "How can you tell it wouldn't show as much in my early life": It's based on my own astrology, well, I can't tell people about my astrology unless certain terms are met. So I'll just talk about it in the common sense. When it comes to the 7th house, most people would agree that marriage, or romantic relationship, are the main dishes. And these things usually don't happen in one's early life. That being said, some of the big things do happen, Best Friends Forever for example, a lifelong friendship might happen in one's early life.

Thank you for those questions that was helpful. I didn't think that was what you meant but I wasn't sure why it wouldn't show in my early life - thank you for clearing that up. However, I am now more confused than I was before...not a bad thing IMO now the learning door is opened even further for me and I'm looking forward to looking into all of this in my own studies!