I am new with this forum can you say something or reading a part of my chart?

leomoon

Hedaya: It appears you tried to post your astrodienst chart a few times but it didn't stay. If we had your date and time and place of birth I could post it for you.

You've already been given a reading or two, so perhaps you arent' interested in more however. If you are then we'll need this info to proceed:

From what I can see -
Sun in Pisces is charming, helpful, creative & sincere but can be quite dreamy too especially since your Neptune in Aquarius (some say is in fall in this sign, not operating on par for your benefit)

Your Moon is exalted in Taurus

Your Mars is very strong (healthy physically?) in it's own sign of Scorpio

Venus in Pisces is exalted, but in Aries is in Detriment
(may work against you) From the looks of your posted chart it suggests your Venus just moved into Aries when you were born, i.e. 0° Aries which would be considered a critical degree. However, how certain are you of your time of birth?

Just a few things to consider that I've noted for you.

:kissing:

xichuwangwai

For sure I am satisfied, every word you say I appreciate that,
I don't understand what that main actually but, to be honest with you I don't know a lot about astrology, And this T-square I think you mean that I with everything I have I will not be satisfied. I know that. I always want more.
Of course, I will work on this,
I appreciate your words again.

It's okay you don't understand what that means, well, the definition of Nodes is false in the first place. It took me like a day and half to figure out what Nodes really mean.

The Moon-Nodes T-square, you can't really "work on it", cause there are no solutions in your chart that can really solve this problem, believe me I tried to find one, all I found were some minor helpers, but no big helpers. And that's why I said "try to be an ordinary Taurus Moon", yep, all you can do is "try to be". For example, this T-square can cause money loss, and it will happen, can't be avoided. Although the minor helpers might be able to keep the money loss at a level, so that it doesn't turn out to be a total disaster. Well, you don't need to get too worried about it, because like I said, you have good money in your chart.

Hedaya

Hedaya: It appears you tried to post your astrodienst chart a few times but it didn't stay. If we had your date and time and place of birth I could post it for you.

You've already been given a reading or two, so perhaps you arent' interested in more however. If you are then we'll need this info to proceed:

From what I can see -
Sun in Pisces is charming, helpful, creative & sincere but can be quite dreamy too especially since your Neptune in Aquarius (some say is in fall in this sign, not operating on par for your benefit)

(may work against you) From the looks of your posted chart it suggests your Venus just moved into Aries when you were born, i.e. 0° Aries which would be considered a critical degree. However, how certain are you of your time of birth?

Just a few things to consider that I've noted for you.

:kissing:

Yes, I don't know I it doesn't stay,
I will be happy for more reading,
That it is my birthday:
22/ February /1999
At 7: 59 Am: It's sure
Damascus / Syria

Thank You very much. <3

Hedaya

It's okay you don't understand what that means, well, the definition of Nodes is false in the first place. It took me like a day and half to figure out what Nodes really mean.

The Moon-Nodes T-square, you can't really "work on it", cause there are no solutions in your chart that can really solve this problem, believe me I tried to find one, all I found were some minor helpers, but no big helpers. And that's why I said "try to be an ordinary Taurus Moon", yep, all you can do is "try to be". For example, this T-square can cause money loss, and it will happen, can't be avoided. Although the minor helpers might be able to keep the money loss at a level, so that it doesn't turn out to be a total disaster. Well, you don't need to get too worried about it, because like I said, you have good money in your chart.

My money it just normal, and less than normal right now,
And for the problem that I ganna get it in the future, I will just try to be careful with it,
Thank you for the advise that I schoud be a nourm Tauruse.

<3

xichuwangwai

My money it just normal, and less than normal right now,
And for the problem that I ganna get it in the future, I will just try to be careful with it,
Thank you for the advise that I schoud be a nourm Tauruse.

<3

The Moon (Ruler of the 4th, in the 2nd house) is not where your money come from, well let's just hope it doesn't cause you too much money loss.
Where is the money come from? Here's a little riddle for you: Dream and gleam, learning and pursuing.

leomoon

Thanks. I'll post your chart later today or tomorrow.

I recall decades ago when I first joined astrodienst (astro.com) I had the same problem getting the charts to stay. Perhaps if you join as a member, you then can store up to 60 or more charts at a time there.

Once you create a chart, try putting it on your desktop or where ever you save them temporarily, then use a site like this one to post the img.

https://postimages.org/

You can always click "Preview image" below before posting to see if you have the right image. :smile:

leomoon

Hedaya:

By the way, you were born on our 1st President's birthday, "President George Washington" ....but of course a different year. :wink:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Washington,_George

You can also avail yourself of a different FREE chart using ZET.com. They have beautiful charts there, and you can set it up with the Arabic Lots in your default (however you wish) but it takes a while to get use to using it if you aren't familiar with the programming. I had my husband help me and now I love their charts and only use them for my Kindle books.:cool:

Of course, the also have a paid program, but the Free one has everything I need.

1. Zet 9 - astrology free software - beginners best - YouTube
    0EtLhGT91DF2NgubtXnu4VXk1N1vzFP99f037PUFbu4yIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

https://[B]www.youtube.com[/B]/watch?v=uENNfZ4pvdYhttps://www.bing.com/search?q=zet+f...17&sk=&cvid=8B06AA9C62834449B68C172A47E33120#

7:11

Nov 04, 2012 · An introduction to free Zet-9 LIte Astrological Software.
    • Author: TariqamAstroCoaching
    • Views: 24K

leomoon

(when I used the Post Image free site, which is quite easy to use, I chose the one that says "Hotlink for Forums" encapsulates in a url form -

leomoon

ok, in addition to what I mentioned earlier:

Your Venus is indeed 0° Aries, so consider it in a critical degree (you can check online for the degrees) -

It may not bother you much in life, but its best to know what planets are working in our favor vs not in our favor and takes extra effort.
I don't believe that we are so fixed that we cannot change and as such, we change the vibration of the chart. :innocent:

I also see your natal SUN is in 3°Pisces which is exactly conjunct Royal Persian star Fomalhaut.

Fomalhaut was considered to be one of the 4 Royal Stars of Persia (marking the seasons & solstices) and ancient astrologers suggested it signified one who would be written up about, and "not forgotten after life is over"

I've found that to be true before I wrote about these fixed stars I carefully studied them for years in hundreds of charts.

In many cases, Fomalhaut in today's modern times, could mean you'd be written about in a newspaper article, or win a prize of some kind, or lord forbid you get into trouble :rightful: :crying: and become known that way.

Its best once again to know what to look out for in life.

My granddson was awarded a Congressional Medal for young people in high school for making a documentary with his friend. He also has Pisces 3° conjunct this fixed star.

From what I can see -

Last edited:

leomoon

Here is a handy site to keep on your computer for the Fixed Stars (you can click "longitude" to find Fomalhaut at 3Pisces -

Alpha (α) Piscis Austrinus, Fomalhaut, is a reddish star in the mouth of the Southern Fish, Piscis Austrinus (not to be confused with the constellation Pisces). Fomalhaut, from the Arabic Fum al Hut, the Fish's Mouth, has long been the common name for this star, the English astronomer Smyth (1788-1865) saying that Fom Alhout Al-genubi appears, with its translation Os Piscis Meridiani, in a still existing manuscript almanac of 1340.
The Greek astronomer Aratus, circa 270 B.C., distinctly mentioned it as
"One

At one time they marked the two Equinoxes and two Solstices. Aldebaran marked zero Aries 3044 BC, Antares marked zero Libra 3052 BC, Fomalhaut marked zero Capricornus, 2582 BC, Regulus marked zero Cancer 2345 BC.large and bright by both the Pourer's (Aquarius) feet,"

This is one of the four key stars in the heavens, also called archangel stars.
Michael (Aldebaran) watcher of the East.
Gabriel (Fomalhaut) watcher of the South.

Raphael (The Healing Archangel (Regulus) Watcher of the North.
Oriel (Antares) Watcher of the West.\

site: https://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_in_longitude_order.htm

leomoon

about Fomalhaut:

It has a Mercury-Venus character with a blending of Neptune influence. According to tradition, this star is of quite variable effect, either very good or very bad, depending on the overall cosmic structure. It is assumed, however, that the helpful influence is the greater one and if in conjunction with Mercury, it is said to stimulate mental capabilities and promise success as a writer or scientist. On the Ascendant and in good aspect, tradition has it that this star will make for 'fame' and a name 'remembered forever'.

According to Ptolemy, it is of the nature of Venus and Mercury; and, to Alvidas, of Jupiter in square to Saturn from Pisces and Sagittarius. It is said to be very fortunate and powerful and yet to cause malevolence of sublime scope and character, and change from a material to a spiritual form of expression. Cardan stated that together with the stars rising with 12 Gemini it gives an immortal name. [Robson*, p.165-166.]

:joyful:

Hedaya

The Moon (Ruler of the 4th, in the 2nd house) is not where your money come from, well let's just hope it doesn't cause you too much money loss.
Where is the money come from? Here's a little riddle for you: Dream and gleam, learning and pursuing.

I apologize for the delay in responding, but it was a very bad week for me. I lost my cousin. I think my intent is to dream, meanings, learning, and pursuit is clairvoyance and spirituality, or trade or invention. Anyway I will discover this in the future, thank you.

Hedaya

about Fomalhaut:

It has a Mercury-Venus character with a blending of Neptune influence. According to tradition, this star is of quite variable effect, either very good or very bad, depending on the overall cosmic structure. It is assumed, however, that the helpful influence is the greater one and if in conjunction with Mercury, it is said to stimulate mental capabilities and promise success as a writer or scientist. On the Ascendant and in good aspect, tradition has it that this star will make for 'fame' and a name 'remembered forever'.

According to Ptolemy, it is of the nature of Venus and Mercury; and, to Alvidas, of Jupiter in square to Saturn from Pisces and Sagittarius. It is said to be very fortunate and powerful and yet to cause malevolence of sublime scope and character, and change from a material to a spiritual form of expression. Cardan stated that together with the stars rising with 12 Gemini it gives an immortal name. [Robson*, p.165-166.]

:joyful:

I want to thank you for the beautiful reading and the real talk that you said about me by analyzing the chart, I apologize to you for the interruption period, but I lost my cousin during the past week and I was not in good focus, today is better, but my question is, what is the reason that Venus is in bad position despite the conjunction of the buyer I mean, aren't there any chances of Venus in this location?

Thank you so much love<3