Busy first house Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto

Munch

I have read that in traditional astrology having these three planets in the same sign makes them a stellium. Despite Pluto not being conjunct in the typical/basic sense to Saturn and Jupiter. Does this create a 3 way conjunction energy effect for me then? Also, I have had a hard time figuring out what the conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter does in my chart. The two energies seem to negate each other, is this the case? I've spent many days trying to unravel my first house as it seems to be loaded with Karmic lessons and issues. Help please!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lila_wilson.63118.5519.gif
    astro_2gw_01_lila_wilson.63118.5519.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 60

R4VEN

Munch, your 1st house is interesting. Your very close conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn, also conjunct your Libra ascendant, grants you the gift of a serious and committed approach to life. Given that Libra rising people generally use language in their dealings with others in the world around them, your verbal interaction is likely to be thought out, but your underlying mood is likely to be optimistic - so combining the energies of both Jupiter and Saturn to your Libra Asc. Pluto is not conjunct these planets, but gives you a somewhat `Plutonian' air about you, and your Chiron in 8th house adds to this. Your early life is likely to be one where your lessons are learned through your ability to transform and become different with each transformation.

I am also drawn to that stellium in Sagittarius in the 3rd house - and Jupiter rules your 3rd house, so your communication with others may be more Jupiter-ruled that Saturn. Pluto sextiles Venus - your chart ruler - and this grants you quite a magnetic personality when interacting with others. I imagine that communicating with others is very important to you. Learning new things also fulfills you.

For karmic lessons I look to your Moon's Nodes and your Chiron - signs and houses, as well as aspects to other planets.

If you are new to asology, then I'd advise that you get to know the structure and the basic meanings of your houses, planets, etc, and concern yourself with karma after that. It is clear to me, though, that you have been born to experience a lot of change, and a lot of transformation of your personality from the ground up. The best way to approach this is to not resist, even though you can feel like you are losing everything familiar to you. (And don't be afraid of anything I say. I have been there, and where you have to go is infinitely better than where it is you feel safe and comfortable.)

Munch

Wow. I am consistently floored by other's grasp on this science/art. Thank you so much for your insight. My chart is so 'wrapped up in itself' if you follow my meaning. I feel like my energy is constantly morphing and changing in a cyclical pattern. :)

'Plutonian Air,' ha, I like that! lol.

Truly, communication with others is IMPORTANT, but if it's about things that I consider 'base' then I have a hard time relating. I'm currently working on finding ways to relate to other people. I've in the past, not been very rooted and only just recently discovered this, so I'm now spending time and energy on this. To achieve this feeling of being rooted, I AM spending more time with other people, though it's not my natural inclination.

Anyway, once again, thank you. I shall take your advice and spend more time on the basics. and looking at the lessons of Chiron and my North Node.

R4VEN

My chart is so 'wrapped up in itself' if you follow my meaning. I feel like my energy is constantly morphing and changing in a cyclical pattern. :)
Munch, your description of how your chart energy works for you sounds as the chart looks - being `wrapped up in itself' - I like that, as it is a very good description - as well as the cyclical pattern of change.

One other very significant thing about your chart is that all the planets (where Chiron and the Moon's North Node are not actually planets) are below the horizon - i.e. the ASC-Dec axis. This indicates a certain shyness or self-containment on your part. Your chart indicates to me that one of your lessons in life is to be had in coming out of your shell. Your Moon's North Node in Leo and so close to the 11th house cusp indicates that you are having to eventually take yourself out of your familiar comfort zones in order to access the best you have to give. There is no great hurry for this. I'm sure that this is an outcome which will eventuate as part of a process which has been ongoing for a few years now, and for a few more years to come.

Munch

Thank you again. I've kinda come to the conclusion that 'coming out of my shell IS my life's purpose. And, yes, it has been going on for a few years now. Though the conscious intent behind it is new. :wink:

R4VEN

Thank you again. I've kinda come to the conclusion that 'coming out of my shell IS my life's purpose. And, yes, it has been going on for a few years now. Though the conscious intent behind it is new. :wink:
That's really good to hear. :biggrin::biggrin:

I have found that conscious intent makes change easier and much less traumatic.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have read that in traditional astrology having these three planets in the same sign makes them a stellium. Despite Pluto not being conjunct in the typical/basic sense to Saturn and Jupiter. Does this create a 3 way conjunction energy effect for me then? Also, I have had a hard time figuring out what the conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter does in my chart. The two energies seem to negate each other, is this the case? I've spent many days trying to unravel my first house as it seems to be loaded with Karmic lessons and issues. Help please!

Omg munch your chart is like mine. I have Leo north node in 11th house. I also have lots of planets in sag. I have Neptune Venus and merc. I’m learning my north node too. Crazy

JUPITERASC

I have read that in traditional astrology
having these three planets in the same sign makes them a stellium

useful if you would provide a link to where you read that
because
stelliums are a modernist astrology invention
there are no stelliums in traditional astrology :smile:

Traditional astrology refers to AN ASSEMBLY OF PLANETS

I have had a hard time figuring out
what the conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter does in my chart.
The two energies seem to negate each other, is this the case?

a natal chart is read in its entirety
otherwise
one is ignoring the bigger picture and generalising
generalisation
although fun
is unreliable