Boy Number 4 or Girl Number 1?!?!?

LeoHeart

Is the baby a boy or a girl?

So currently expecting a bundle and I'm curious to know what it's going to be. We already have 3 boys so of course I'm hoping for a girl, but am fairly certain that it's probably another smelly boy! LOL

So I've only come across very little information on how to determine the gender of the baby.

I read the that moon separating from any planet does in fact denote pregnancy, and I'm just outside of my second month.
My ruler, and the ruler of the 5th are 'feminine' signs, however, the ruler of the 5th is a masculine sign. My significator is also located in the first house with the North Node, in which, I do hope to finally have a daughter one day.

Although it seems like a yes on the girl, I'm sure there are things here that may indicate otherwise.

Chime in and tell me what you see!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-09-28 at 6.00.57 AM - Display 1.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-09-28 at 6.00.57 AM - Display 1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 21

Matricaire

Hi, I do know astrology, but if you have an ultrasound picture of your baby from 12-13 weeks you can try nub theory here in-gender.com or babynub.com

Good luck!

Bunraku

I posted this on a thread before, but got lost. Here it is (see attachment)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 4.14.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 4.14.28 PM.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 22

LeoHeart

Yes, I found such information on the web as well and got some info from Skyscript.

Ascendant, Significator, Moon, all in Virgo, rising = Female
Neptune on 7th =Female
Capricorn on 5th is feminine, but it's ruler is masculine. I'm leaning more towards girl.... But maybe some of the experts will chime in as well! Thanks!!!!