Is Astrology a Religion?

david starling

That is true of like every other western country or religion. Like should the U. S. be associated with Aries, Capricorn, Saturn and Mars because of slavery trade and genocide of indigenous people???

:lol: Not only do I include it, I consider it the most representative version of this innovative (Cardinal) and materialistically inclined (Earth-sign) tropical Age of Capricorn. The lead bullet and "iron horse" (railroad) of the foreground Age of Capricorn, versus the bow and arrow and equestrian culture of the background Age of Sagittarius. There's a one-Sign overlap in the Age scenario, both in the Direct-motion tropical and in the Retrograde-motion sidereal Ages (currently, foreground Pisces/background Aries). Respective Ages of Aquarius up next as foreground Ages in both tropical and sidereal Charts.

CapAquaPis

If your ascendant is 10-17' Cancer (mine is 17'), the brightest magnitude star Sirius (13') in Canis Major should play an important role in determination of the pathway of your life, and having a Cancer sun will heighten this aspect. But I have an Aquarius sun/moon and the moon itself is ruled by the sign Cancer.

CapAquaPis

I guess there are planetary personalities in astrology, not limited to Saturnian I mentioned on a thread about Capricorn and it's ruler planet Saturn, also the co-ruler for Aquarius. We've heard of Solarian, Lunarian, Mercurian, Venusian and Martian, as well Jupiterian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutoan. I would identify myself as Lunarian (conjunct sun in Aquarius and Cancer my rising), Mercurian (intelligent and great communication skills), Venusian (some feminine energy in a male), Saturnian (scientific and an old soul) and Uranian (liberal and logical), which is 5 out of 10 (half of the solar system in astrology). I don't have any or a low amount of Solarian, Martian, Jupiterian, Neptunian and Plutoan qualities. However, I would be attracted to women with many of these qualities, except I won't marry an Aries or Scorpio if I couldn't help it, stick with a Sagittarius or Pisces.

Religion is set of principles, values and procedures one needs to adhere with atmost humbleness so that when can lead a positive life. Whereas, Astrology is set of principles , procedures, it's philosophy which guides us from darkness to light. Helps us to lead positive life. Astrology is part of several religions as a method of divination. Divination is a methodology of understanding the will of the Divine and how best to act to live in harmony with the goals of one’s life.

JUPITERASC

3936fe196161ac9b2f157663ec174603.jpg

AppLeo

Astrology is a form of mysticism, so it is quite similar to religion because religion is also a form of mysticism.