How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Alexandria22

I posted on a later thread on this page that I think her Midheaven (reputation) is Scorpio. Since the Midheaven is a person's reputation, they can appear way more like their Midheaven than ascendant a lot of times. I met someone recently who had a sag Midheaven and I kept thinking they were a sag ascendant like myself. They're actually a pisces ascendant. But his Midheaven was Sag. The same thing with some celebrities. Often times what I guess their sun or ascendant to be is actually their Midheaven.

Arena

Did you take a look at her chart before posting this?

Did you see that she has Mars conjunct her ASC?
That pretty much explains her oozing sexuality and openness about sex. She also has Pluto on her MC (I have not checked in mundo though)... so it seems that her official birth time of 00.35 fits her just perfectly.

You must always check planets on angles and tight aspects of the luminaries. They are the most important.

Alexandria22

Yes! Thank you - I just knew she had Pluto (Scorpio influence) on her MC. Since the article was about her basic Ascendant, I had to remind people that the MC is very, very powerful concerning looks, often times even more so than the ascendant.

Thanks for the advice on checking luminaries though! It was just quicker to see that her MC= reputation is plutonic. :) I enjoy your posts on here.

sibylline

I couldn't care less about Megan Fox but I don't understand the stereotypes about Leo Rising earlier in this thread because I thought most people here understood astrology more in-depth. A Leo Rising can be private, introverted, insecure, shy, "dark", etc. I am definitely Leo Rising and I'm definitely introverted and private in person. It is important to look at the whole chart and especially the Sun's sign, house, and aspects if Leo is Rising. Leo Ascendant is quite different from Leo Sun in that sense because it has to answer to the Sun sign and if that is say a Virgo Sun in the 2nd house square Saturn, I highly doubt the person would be showy or openly confident.

In any case, it is quite often that you will find "muted" Leo Suns, Moons, and Rising. What they have in common is a need to express themselves and/or their creations (not necessarily in an ostentatious way) and a need to feel respected.