my relationships - what kind do i have, am i married, how many times
children - if any

Thank you guys!

Attachments

• natal.png
    natal.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 70

Bunraku

Try using chart drawings from astro.com as they are more readable compared to this one.
Save the image, then upload it here. :joyful:

StillOne

I think it's interesting with chart reading... You had a set of challenges for the forum in your op. I don't have many answers for those. I suppose I'm not that type of astrologer. Which begs the question what type of astrologer or if I'm an astrologer at all. Ha!

Anyway, I use astrology for certain things which may include idea generation and psychological exploration.

So what does this have to do with your chart. Well, possibly with Neptune in your first house, your chart doesn't speak very well to me. Sometimes I "get ideas" from looking at a chart and for some reason I look at yours and it's very mysterious. There is another recent thread where I got ideas very quickly but with yours I'm feeling blocked. Maybe it is so for other forum members as well? Maybe that's why no one has answered yet?

I noticed Pluto on the MC. Pluto has been a very hot topic here lately. I noticed the trine to Merc in Aquarius which makes me want to say that you may be involved in Technology of some sort. This is a guess, but I noticed you posted a chart from astro.com with no problems or questions... which seems pretty rare these days.

Of course with the large houses it makes me wonder where you were born.

Without your birth info displayed, people who use their own software would probably ignore this thread. However, it is good to keep your info private (you could pick a nearby town, etc.)

With Pluto on the MC and the Mars Venus opposition, it made me curious about your forum name: icequeen...

Anyway, sorry I don't have more for ya. I may have more later as the chart sits with me a bit. I do hope others comment since there are several good astrologers here. Welcome to the community.

icequeen

Thank you StillOne, your observations are very good, and on point! Please keep going! :D

As for Neptune in first (especially supported by Pluto from MC) i have no idea how to honor it myself.. what do people do with it?

rafaella

I'm no natal astrologer, traditional horary is what I do. But thought I'd give it a go... I'll be very wrong of course. :lol:

I'd say with Venus ruling your 5th of kids, in fertile sign of Pisces and exalted. You'd have potential for having any children, but your 1st house ruler Jupiter is in bad shape, detriment and rx... which takes away from that Venus. So I'd say perhaps 1 or 2 kids????

I don't know about marriage, but perhaps at least two major relationships or marriages judging by Gemeni on 7th... dual sign. But Mercury himself is under the beams but has dignity. Stress and tension??

Career, is somehow venus related. Creative, field of beauty perhaps with Venus ruling it.

Will have to come back to the chart later, got to go

my education - in what field, how advanced
my career - in what field, how am i doing
my relationships - what kind do i have, am i married, how many times
children - if any

Thank you guys!

Good evening,

Your career marker, Venus, is in a dual sign (Pisces) and found in the 3rd house of Gemini.

This may suggest more than one career, and or juggling two or more types of work at the same time.

When it comes to career, though, you have taken your hits, for sure, but since you came from the school of hard knocks and not necessarily academia, you know where your bread is buttered and also, when and what your limitations are.

Human relationships are sometimes enigmatic for you, as are men, as you have been let down by the men in your life, too many times to tell.

In personal relationships, you are a perfectionist and a hard master to please ! There have been reversals and even weird situations.

Fortunately, over time, you have become a "wiser woman" due to the development of a spiritual life, in which all of your relationships have evolved to a higher (spiritual) purpose or calling.

With natal Neptune in the 1st house, you can be hard to reach, yourself, but you are very much a survivor and nobody can touch you, now.

You are perhaps gifted when it comes to money and the management of others people's money and assets. Are you an accountant or insurance broker, by chance ?

Your current natal chart shows transiting Saturn in Sagittarius in adverse aspect to Natal Moon in Virgo, perhaps signifying financial pressures and joint asset complexities.

Debts are piling up right now, but you may be forced to give up something of value ?

With natal Pluto in Libra so angular, you are somewhat of a lone wolf and likely, a very eccentric woman in some ways. LOL (natal Mercury square Uranus).

You are also difficult to read and are somewhat of a volcano, in that things are always simmering beneath the surface, yet you keep your private life hidden - tidy ? and separate from your public life.

You love animals, especially dogs !

good luck to you !

Horarymaster

Last edited:

icequeen

Lol horarymaster, wow, you're way, way off! :)
(I'm not going to spoil it for the rest who attempt as to how, though :) )

Thank you for taking a stab!

Lol horarymaster, wow, you're way, way off! :)
(I'm not going to spoil it for the rest who attempt as to how, though :) )

Thank you for taking a stab!

Well, that's cool ! I beg your pardon... I never promised you a Rosicrusian ! LOL

-HM

ps. Seriously, surprised by your answer, perhaps you can elaborate ? Maybe your time of birth is completely inaccurate ? Even if out by one hour that would seriously skew the entire interpretation. The birth time is serious stuff in natal astrology and cannot be fudged for any reason.

Your ascendant must be corrobated by an accurate birth time ! If you have none, then it's a speculative chart, pure and simple !
By the way, you had no real purpose on coming to AW, so where is this leading to ? There is no glory in fortunetelling.

Last edited:

icequeen

Nope birth time is correct, things just don't mean what you think they mean! :D

Look at planet distribution by house.

I'm very drawn to academia first of all and place extremely high value on education. Lots of stuff in my 9th.

My career relies on my education.

Gender relationships were never a mystery nor difficult. Empty 7th and really 5th as well.

Never let down by men, zero attraction to bad boys.

One child just like Rafaella said (how she derived it was pure mystery to me though).

Strongly prefer cats like a Virgo-entrenched lady should :D

Husband is exactly how the natal chart promised, care to guess?

Extraverted, not a lone wolf :D
No hard knocks either (yet), not with Sag asc- or maybe i just don't notice.

Last edited:

Marinka

I'm not into guessing games so .. I will pretty much disregard your questions about items that you already know.

What I did find interesting is that transiting Saturn has moved into your 12th (secrets, hospital, undercover)) house and is going to be hanging around the cusp for a bit. At that same time, transiting Saturn will be squaring your Moon (emotions). Transiting Neptune adds a bit more flavor here with it's opposition to Moon and shortly to your other planets in Virgo.

Saturn in the 12th house can be a good position in that the restrictions it creates can allow you to focus on your limitations as well as potential so when Saturn finally moves into the 1st house, there is a plan ready to be acted on. But, on the flip side, it's hard to act with a planet in the 12 unless it is covert/secretive actions.

Ooops - ran out of time ... have to run to appointments

Marinka

Thanks Marinka, this was really helpful, as a matter of fact i am very scared of my nightmare of a solar return this year, could you please take a look if you don't mind? Especially the mars Chiron conjunction on the sr asc is downright scary in critical degree
degree. thank you again!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=602606#post602606

The SR emphasizes that it is going to be a 12th house type of year which also corresponds to the transits view (Saturn in 12th square moon with Neptune aspects to Moon/Jupiter opposition). Mars conjuncting with Chiron indicates that actions will be limited, not impossible but, limited and probably not what you would expect to do or planned to do. Whatever you are planning, needs to be rethought using a different course of action.

I say this because Mars (planet of action) is cojoined with Chiron (the wounded warrior) and this indicates that you are debilitated in some fashion and need to think out of the box. While this may sound bad, it's not as it serves to make you stronger in the long run .. even if you don't want to be. You may find that things .. or people .. that you depend on are not really needed. There is strength in being wounded, you just have to find it.

While SRs and LRs can be informative, in my practice I tend to find more information in the progressions, transits and solar arc.

Last edited:

icequeen

Marinka thank you so much you have no idea how much that helps allay fears. I'm guessing in this planetary context finding strength in being wounded would be that the acute wound would help me extricate myself from a chronically untenable position

icequeen

Dirius, amazing technique!

How exactly are you doing this?
1) take 10th as the 1st, and see where its ruler falls: in turned 6th - this is clear
2) "the ruler of the turned 2nd house venus" - wouldn't the turned 2nd house always just be the 11th house? And for me wouldn't it then be Pluto?

No i am not coming from a wealthy family, wouldn't angular houses imply that i have to expend a great deal of energy to get money? As opposed to succedent (old money, pretty steady moderate flow) or cadent (from other people and goes up and down)

Dirius

Dirius, amazing technique!

How exactly are you doing this?
1) take 10th as the 1st, and see where its ruler falls: in turned 6th - this is clear
2) "the ruler of the turned 2nd house venus" - wouldn't the turned 2nd house always just be the 11th house? And for me wouldn't it then be Pluto?

No i am not coming from a wealthy family, wouldn't angular houses imply that i have to expend a great deal of energy to get money? As opposed to succedent (old money, pretty steady moderate flow) or cadent (from other people and goes up and down)

I'm not really well versed with that techinique, so I'm sort of using your chart as practice for it :happy:

Yes the 11th house would be the turned 2nd house (money from the job as Ascendant). However, the ruler of the 11th, from the perspective of the 10th as Ascendant, would be in the turned 7th (instead of the 4th), which might provide a different kind of information.

I'm a traditional astrologer, so I use whole sign house system for birth charts, in which case your 11th house would be Libra. Even if it were Scorpio, I also do not employ the outer planets (in traditional teachings Mars is the ruler of Scorpio).

The technique of triplicity rulers actually implies if the native will get money easily or hard. However, the first triplicity ruler, which represents childhood, being in a good position usually implies a wealthy family (because the native is a kid and can't get money on his own), but could very well represent medium income stable family money.

By the way, did I miss completly on the job thing??? Because that part is sometimes the hardest thing to get from a chart, given that jobs are very specific thing, and that is why i was testing the turned chart to get info on the job. :happy::happy:

muchacho

Thank you StillOne, your observations are very good, and on point! Please keep going! :D

As for Neptune in first (especially supported by Pluto from MC) i have no idea how to honor it myself.. what do people do with it?
You could see it as influencing your manners, sorta modifying and softening the forthright Sagittarius manners and adding more sensitivity.