Problems with Remembering Dreams + Headaches

Realboy

Hello I was wondering if anyone here would please give me any insight on an reoccurring problem I have had throughout my life.

As a child I would get chronic headaches and would never be able to remember my dreams very well. As I got a bit older the headaches occur less frequently, but I still do not remember dreams very often, maybe one or two a month.
This also affects my meditations, as it is hard to keep a firm visual image in my head. I somehow believe these are all connected and would like to get a dialogue going to see if I can finally figure this out! Thank you.

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 31
  • My Wholesign Chart.jpg
    My Wholesign Chart.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 30

fullmoonlibra

When you mentioned headaches I immediatly looked at aspects between mercury and mars, that's the main reason for my opinion for your headaches. It's in square, so your mind is affected by marsian overloaded energy, which rules head, so headaches...
And I guess the moon mercury square is the cause for not remembering your dreams, or having sleepless nights.
These moon mercury mars, are in T square, so they are connected.
For releasing T square stress, look at trines or sextiles leading to one of the planets involved in the T square, and I see Jupiter there in 8th house.
I would say, physical action would help to channel your marsian energy into some sports (or even sex, with the 8th position)..

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello I was wondering if anyone here would please give me any insight on an reoccurring problem I have had throughout my life.

As a child I would get chronic headaches and would never be able to remember my dreams very well. As I got a bit older the headaches occur less frequently, but I still do not remember dreams very often, maybe one or two a month.
This also affects my meditations, as it is hard to keep a firm visual image in my head. I somehow believe these are all connected and would like to get a dialogue going to see if I can finally figure this out! Thank you.

Hi,

First, if I may, I would like note that many people do not remember their dreams very well. Sometimes, those folks are not so much visually oriented to remember the images, but rather they are oriented to get the predominant feeling tone of the dream [or life] instead. It sounds like you may be in this group.

As result of this, you may not be strong in calling up visual sensation for meditation purposes. An alternate for you may be the use of auditory instead of image sensation upon which to meditate, for example:

http://www.onbeing.org/blog/bell-sound-meditation/4317

I believe then that there is nothing really deficient in you, whether you have headaches or not, but rather just a lesser developed visual sensate function. So, how do we work with this circumstance, given the Mercury t-square that fullmoonlibra described?

You have two really useful trines flowing from Mercury. One is from dignified Saturn in Capricorn and the other is from Neptune in Capricorn. The trine from strong earthy [sensate] Saturn to Mercury in earthy Virgo would be the place I would start. To cultivate that trine, there are guided meditations that lead you to visualizing different settings. They are just called guided visualization. I think if you would avail yourself to some of these audios to listen to, in order to practice, you might find that you are able very quickly to cultivate a stronger visual inner imaging. Saturn would require that you listen and practice the visualization frequently, like morning, noon and evening. And after about a month, I think you might be really pleased with what you have learned. Then you can employ your natural ability for imaging and imagination using your trine from Neptune to Mercury.

So, try those things out and let us know what you think in a month or so. And in the meantime you can use audio meditation. It's really nice, too!

Cheers,

Last edited:

Realboy

Thank you both for a jumping off point, this study is very new to me so hopefully soon I will fully comprehend these aspects and figure out how to use them to my advantage and ease this T square stress that is in my chart. Thanks again!

Cascada

Maybe your problem lies not in astrology but other factors. Do you work with your chakras? It's not something that everyone believes in, some may find the concept laughable. I know loads of people that do. But there're people that believe that we all have 7 main energy centres, called the chakras. Anyway, these energy centres can become blocked and can cause problems in certain areas. Blockages are caused by traumatising experiences or fears and general negativity to do with these areas. For example, a blockage in your fifth chakra, located at your throat (Adam's apple) could cause problems with speech, sore throats, etc.. A blockage in this area could be caused by not expressing yourself, not saying what you really want to say and letting the tension build up.
Now, back to your problem. There are two chakras located around the head. There's the sixth chakra (or the Third Eye) and there's the seventh chakra (The Crown Chakra). Your problems can come from any of these two, but mostly it will be from the Third Eye because that's where your intuition and imagination lies (so it'll be in charge of recollecting dreams). Common problems caused by these chakras are headaches, confusion, difficulty remembering things, possibly short attention span, and a blocked intuition. These chakras blocked may also indicate depression and fear.
If you're interested, simply google chakras and you'll find everything you need to know.

beginner

I think mars exact degree aspect AC may be the reason for this.
One thing I want to know, how is ur relationship matters went/going till yet?