LGBT/Q+ Astrology (a cosmic connection?)

CapAquaPis

The top 5 signs in astrology thought to be connected to a person's sexuality orientation and gender identity. They are Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio...and the most: Aquarius (my sun/moon sign and I'm genderfluid hetero bio-male), then you have Pisces according to some. 2 signs ruled by unisexual/ genderfluid/ non-binary planet Mercury (Gemini and feminine Virgo). Cancer as well Scorpio and Pisces are water signs (feminine elemental nature) and a fixed sign Aquarius, also Scorpio, and an air sign like Gemini. To look at this way: the most "masculine" signs are Aries and Sagittarius (then Leo), the most "feminine" signs Cancer and Virgo (then Scorpio), the air signs of a male but non-male assigned elemental nature: Gemini, Libra and Aquarius, and the feminine, but non-female assigned signs are Capricorn, Pisces and Taurus.

Many astrologers known there are two sexes or genders a person has: Male and female, but there's such a thing as a biological male and/or female identifies themselves as the opposite, and have a sexual orientation to the same and/or opposite sexes. To look at ones' natal chart to find they may be LGBTQ plus asexual and aromantic, intersex and other categories takes a deep study of what makes a person to develop these traits in their lives.

In my natal chart (born Feb 15, 1980 - 2:20pm, Fontana CA USA) shown the sun/moon conjunction in Aquarius in the 8th house with Cancer ascendant and features like midheaven Venus in Aries with Mercury in Pisces and Mars in Virgo conjunct Jupiter and Saturn, plus my sign ruler Uranus in Scorpio (square sun/moon conjunction in planetary ruled Aquarius). The chart shows the strong influence of the Moon, Venus and Mercury with signs like Cancer, Virgo and Scorpio, they strongly interfere with Aquarius sun.

CapAquaPis

Half a year later and I found something factual about myself in this thread on astrological pinpoints to LGBTQ identity. Mercury opposite Saturn (my Saturn in Virgo opposite Mercury in pisces) is a proof indicator I will have a LGBTQ trait (bigender or gender-dual) after all. I was told Venus opposite Pluto (Venus in Aries vs Pluto in Libra) has something to do with this phenomena. Pluto square Cancer rising and Capricorn descendant each are parts of death (Pluto's current placement already crossed into my 7th house Capricorn). And the position of a very feminine energy conjunction of Venus with dwarfs Eris and Ceres in Aries MC. Edit: Mercury square Saturn is thought to have relation to ones' gender identity or sexual orientation in many but not all natal charts. A Mercury in Pisces placement is about a person is neurologically different from most people or the majority of society...and so does a Venus in Aries. The first hormonal surgerical transgender woman Christine Jorgensen had a Venus in Aries with a Cancer ASC - I believe Cancer ASC has a similar effect on natal charts to contribute to a person's gender identity and sexual orientation.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And my half-sister identifies as gender-ambiguous and bisexual, and I came to notice her Mercury in Capricorn is opposite Cancer (Dec. 21, 1970 birthdate, her moon in Libra and rising Leo cusp Virgo), another indicator of Mercury the planet associated with LGBT identity when the placement is opposite Cancer, the sign of femininity, in the sign Capricorn ruled by Saturn squares her moon. Edit: I found my brother's natal chart (born Apr 23, 1981) a cusp Aries/Taurus Mercury opposite a Libra Saturn - I don't know it had to do with his great parenting abilities as a father and our culture associates this trait with mothers or women. And my mother (born Apr 29, 1951) believed her brain is male-like than other women's she knew, possibly from her Mercury conjunct Sun in Taurus and Saturn in Virgo (they are earth signs) opposite her Moon in Aquarius/Pisces. My father (born Dec 17, 1946) has a Sagittarius Mercury conjunct his sun and Leo Saturn (fire signs) with Moon in Libra - he's a straight cis-male and I know him like my mother were always tolerant of LGBTQ people.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Note the term opposition in astrology is when two planets opposite each other are 172-188 degrees apart, esp. 180 is halfway the natal chart being 360 degrees circle. Another thing to bring up is Venus conjuncts "feminine" planets (according to some astrologers) Eris and Ceres (and recent consideration of Lilith and Sedna are feminine), as well the Moon (feminine) conjunct sun (masculine), and Uranus is thought to be genderfluid (and speculation of my true node in 29' Leo opposite my conjunction) just like Mercury square the conjunction in Scorpio. And when Venus is in Aries, the planet of women (and beauty) rules the head or mind, in my case to have a feminine or genderfluid mindset and identity. The gender elements of the planets are masculine: sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, chiron (not a planet), Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (a dwarf planet). Uranus is a generational planet though (the outers along with Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto), not a personal planet the inners are (sun, moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars), but it depends on certain alignments to make a person prone of becoming LGBT(Q) in their life.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Howdy Cap.
I read you first post and glanced briefly at the last as I had read the first post and without going any further ...as II let myself get the impression you had written all you initially had to say in the first post and thought that what followed were posts by forum members giving their input.

Thus, I had already had my outline for what I am about to write and decided it best not to read the additional posts of yours until afterwards.. as it may give me cause to inhibit myself from posting it as is. I may conclude that I made a fool of myself afterwards but I'll take my chances here... I do have some interesting observations I believe you may have overlooked or never gave consideration to check out.

If I should state anything that you have made mention of, please just ignore it then if it only arrives at the same conclusion. I'll read the remainder of your thread after I've posted this and see how it all compares.

I took your birth data, cast a chart, and did my analysis of it by the techniques I have long wanted to try using to see if THEY do have the ability to give the indications of sexual orientation of other than, or in addition to, strictly heterosexual.

The few friends I've had that were "other than" I lost contact with many years ago and that you have "come out, so to speak, in addition to you being a very diligent astrologer whom would certainly know and provide his correct birth time and location, gives me the opportunity that I've long awaited.
I only regret that it took me about six months to notice this thread of yours.

I have a natal Moon in Aquarius, just like you, at 24 Aqua. 02' 58" and I also have Venus in Aries, just like you do too. at 15* Aries 06'. My Asc. is perfectly trine that of yours, at 17* Scorpio 07' and a natal Uranus conj. at 15* Cancer 19'. My Uranus in your 12th House and near conj. your Asc. and being free from aspects of affliction...other than your natal Venus by a square of over 8 degs. gives me the encouragement I needed to be so bold as to have you hear me out and also give these techniques a fair, and honest, evaluation.

First off, I don't know if you are aware of a thread I wrote and posted some years ago in this forum titled, "A Runic Explanation of the Zodiac"?
If you are and have read it please just suffer me briefly while I write a bit about it for the benefit of anyone that hasn't that is reading along.

In that thread I give cause for why the Zodiac should be reconsidered as to all feminine Signs being of a negative polarity and all masculine Signs that of a positive polarity. I made mention of that I learned it was basically the same explanation Nikola Tesla gave to his brother when He told him that Edison's Direct Current generator was inefficient and of unnatural design., as He explained that the universe around them demonstrates that it is in the design/construction that gave Him the inspired vision that He utilized to design the Alternator and produce alternating current. The polarities are hemispherical. Half the Zodiac to one side is of negative, or receptive energy, in polarity, the other half is of a positive, or a propelled energy, in polarity.
The present belief that opposing feminine Signs and opposing masculine signs, are of the same polarity at opposite ends is unnatural, it doesn't exist in creation..other than what mankind has created in thought or even form.

The way the Zodiac should be properly understood is that the Signs to the Moons side of the Zodiac, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, and Aquarius are of the negative polarity, receptive in nature.
Those Signs of the Zodiac to the Suns' side of te Zodiac, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn are of the positive polarity, propelling in nature. The one pulls, the other pushes. To borrow from an author I cana't recall the name of at the moment, these opposing Signs are a kind of Pushyou-Pullme" concept.

Thus, it isn't as presently believed to be that thee are six feminine and negative, in polarity, Signs and Six masculine and positive, in polarity, signs... but rather there are six feminine of which three are negative in polarity and three that are positive in polarity, of the Water and Earth elemental natures and the same as to the masculine of the Fire and Air elemental natures.

Thus a woman might have her natal Mars and natal Venus both in feminine negative Signs, any two of the Signs Cancer, Taurus or Pisces, or she might have the two Planets both in masculine positive polarity Signs, any two of either Leo, Libra or Sagittarius or both in just one of those Signs as to either it being of negative polarity or positive in nature. Or she may have Venus in a negative feminine and Mars in a positive masculine, or the other way around, Venus in positive masculine and Mars in negative feminine.

That is four 'Groups' of possible ways that planetary placement by gender of Sign might be in combination consisting of four different 'Types'. i.e. 'ways' in which each might be combined by polarity

In a chart it would be shown like this

I Venus Masculine Mars Masculine

1. :venus: + & :mars: +

2. :venus: - & :mars: -

3. :venus: + & :mars: -

4. :venus: - & :mars: +

II Venus Feminine Mars Feminine

III Venus Fem. Mars Masc.

IV
Venus Masc. Mars Fem.

Now consider that there are three different Signs for each of the four types of polarity. Three Feminine Negative and three Feminine positive. Those are Cancer, Taurus, and Pisces to the three of Feminine negative polarity ... and Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn to the latter three of Feminine positive polarity.

Three Masculine Positive and three Masculine Negative. Those are Leo, Libra, and Sagittarius to the three of Masculine positive polarity ... and Gemini, Aries, and Aquarius to the latter three of Masculine negative polarity

Now as to what the total of possible combinations might amount to
Take Group type I1. for example, i.e. both Planets Masculine gender Sign placement and both of positive polarity Masculine Sign Placement, i.e. Group I & Type 1 above
The possibilities are:
1. Venus Leo Mars Leo
2. Venus Leo Mars Libra
3. Venus Leo Mars Sagittarius
4. Venus Libra Mars Leo
5. Venus Libra Mars Libra
6. Venus Libra Mars Sagittarius
7. Venus Sagittarius Mars Leo
8. Venus Sagittarius Mars Libra
9. Venus Sagittarius Mars Sagittarius

Thus, you can see that there are nine distinct possibilities for each of the four Groups four different types.
To put it simply it's twelve different Signs that Venus can possibly be found in and twelve possible for Mars, twelve times twelve.
That's one hundred and forty four different combinations a man or woman may possibly have and when you consider that it's one hundred and forty four types for the women and one hundred and forty four types for the men you then realize that you have 288 possibilities as to just what the human being standing next to you might be regarding their gender and natal Venus and natal Mars placements {without considering morphodites and the other rare but genuine creations of nature that are born once in a long while.)

Then consider that there is but one feminine Water Sign that is positive, Scorpio, but two feminine Water Signs that are negative and there are two feminine Earth Signs that are positive but only one that is negative, Taurus.
There is but one masculine Air Sign that is positive, Libra, but two masculine Air Signs that are negative polarity, Gemini and Aquarius and there are two masculine Fire Signs that are positive in polarity, Leo and Sagittarius, but only one masculine Fire Sign that is negative in polarity, Aries. [And in my Runic explanation I explain that Aries is known to be the ruler of Electrical Fire and I determined it is Fire Above the Earth. All of the four elements have three signs apiece and the each of three signs of each element represent one of the three following Above, On, or Below the Earth and no two can represent the same thing.] Aries then is Fire Above the Earth and one of the things that , so called, "traditional Astrology" had correct is that Aries rules electrical fire. e.g. 'lightning', and as I understand it, it was only recently determined that the earth propels a charge of polarity towards the sky which then a bolt of electricity appears that gives the illusion of being forcefully throw down at the earth when in reality there was a path made to the sky propelled by the earth that lets that electrical charge appear as that path dissipates. Aries Fire Above the Earth and ruler of Lightning is a masculine Sign of negative polarity. They've been getting an undeserved bad rap for quite some time as they have been mistakenly accused of being aggressive instigators. They are passive aggressive for when it comes to the Fire Signs it's the Leo and the Sagittarians that are the extroverted, outward bound, actively aggressive types found among us.

I have Mars in Gemini and Venus in Aries. Mars is in a masculine Sign and so is my natal Venus and they are both negative polarity Signs.
Now, try to picture why my own brother, whom I grew up with in the same house, that is but only 3 yrs. two months and 8 days younger than me accuses me of hiding from the world that I actually a homosexual? I'm not, nor have I ever considered the possibility, had any inclination to even give it any thought and yet because I didn't play the expected role of non passive male aggressively pursuing the opposite sex that is what it resulted in. This is due to mental preconditioning which causes expectation of a conformity of
behavior though ill was it perceived to be.

My brother also has Venus in Aries, in the 20th degree but his natal Mars is in Sag. and that is of Group I Type 4, above, Venus masculine & negative polarity , Mars Masculine & positive polarity.

While I am a Group I Type 2, Venus masculine & negative polarity, Mars masculine & negative polarity.

Don't try applying these "Group Types" to people in the public eye because everybody is hiding something from the public eye, from the paparazzi especially, most everyone anyways. Rock Hudson hid it for years, Raymond Burr, Jim Nabors, Richard Gere even got married to another that hid what she truly is, [whatshername?] Tom Cruise allegedly did also, but who really knows except Katie Holmes and those close enough to really know him?

It is only relatively recently that people have been starting to "come out of the closet", so to speak, a bit en masse, finally ...and I salute you for being one of them.

Now let me present my findings, or observations maybe the better word....you can can figure out which is of effect as only you truly know yourself.
Note: I recently started using only the seven largest asteroids.
They are in order of size, Ceres, Vesta, Pallas, HYgiea, Interamia, Europa and Davida.

Note that it is said that Ceres represents Motherhood, fertility, sustenance, maturing and growing up and letting go.
Palls is said that where it is found it represents where one finds it difficult to admit to the feminine nature within and it also represents the challenge recognizing the relationship between ones feminine aspects of being with courage, success and intelligence which are all generally regarded to be male domains.

Also note that I put in bold type those I believe to be most significant and even underlined some of those for added emphasis.

Also be aware that I have even included hendectiles [1/11th of 360*, i.e. 32* 43' 28.18"], septiles [51* 25' 42.86'', tredeciles [108*], and bi, tri, quad, and quint. multiples when applicable and found.

Mars inconjunct Venus, Venus in neg. polarity Masc., Mars in pos. polarity Fem. , Venus conj. Hygiea,

Mars opp. Pallas,
Mars sesq. Europa.

Merc opp Mars/Jup, Merc conj Pallas. Merc sex Vesta, Merc Q Davida, Merc tri Asc.

Venus opp Jupiter/Mars conjunct, Venus novile Sun, Venus hendectile Chiron

Moon semi sq Venus, Moon conj Sun, Moon exact quint-hendectile[i63* 38' 10"] Jup by 163* 50' 32", Moon in sign Jup rules. [I assign Jupiter the rulership of Aquarius]

Note that you have a Saturn conjunct Dark Moon Lilith and possibly every one of these, that follow, maybe of significant influence?

Saturn/Lilith conj inconjunct Sun, Sat/Lil bQ Moon, Sat/Lil sq Nep, Sat/Lil semisq Pluto, Sat/Lil sesq Chiron, Sat/Lil tri Davida, Sat/Lil tri Europa, Sat/Lil sex Uranus

Uran sq Sun/Moon, Uranus tredecile Merc. Uranus sq Nodes

Pluto opp Ceres, Pluto sq Europa

Ceres triseptile(154* 17' 08.571") Lilith by 152* 43', Ceres triseptile Saturn by 153* 52',

Chiron quint-hendectile Pluto by 162* 07' 15'

Now as to Astrological Parts I checked out.

Part of Unusual Events aka Part of Misinterpretation [a Part I've yet to confirm is appropriately titled, but the formula makes it a potential suspect imho, Asc. + Uranus - Moon] @ 22* Aries 32' 32" and conj. Ceres @ 21° Aries 47 26"

The opposite formula to the above, Part of Friends, aka Part of Dramatization [also unconfirmed but again the formula being what it is Asc. + Moon - Uranus] @ 09* Libra 07' 16" ...nothing found conjunct. [I still give only the conjunct to be of effect on an Astrological Part whether on the exact same degree or within a one degree orb... but I will admit I may be wrong about that, yet a conjunction will produce the most noticable effects of any, imho.]

Part of Fascination, aka Part of Perversion [another yet to be confirmed, but again, the formula is of great cause for suspicion here, Asc. + Venus - Uranus] @ 28* Scorpio 53' 17" and conjunct by a little over 3* with Uranus @ 25* Scorpio 29' 19", also conj. the Vertex @ 01* Sag. 22' 45" and this Part is in your 5th house.

Part of Surprise, aka Part of Homosexuality [not confirmed as to either,, Asc. + Mars - Uranus] @ 01* Taurus 12' 48"

Part of Love & Marriage [not confirmed, Asc. + Venus - Jupiter] @ 17* Aquarius 26' 17" and within a 3* orb of conj. to your natal Moon.

Part of Love and Appreciation [quite confirmed. Asc. + Venus - Sun] @ 27* Leo 28' 54" and within a 2* orb conjunction with your natal N. Node.

Part of Passion-Emotional & Affectionate [Asc. + Mars - Venus] @ 19* Capricorn 39' 25" and well within a 3* orb of conj. with your birth charts' Desc. @ 17* Cap. 19' 54"

Part of Play [Asc. + Venus - Mars] @ 15* Aquarius 00' 23

Now this gets rather interesting ahead here...

Part of Sexual Attraction [not confirmed but I'll take their word for it [Asc. + Cusp 5th - Ruler of 5th] 16* Virgo 17' 39"

... and why is this in particular so interesting to me? Because the midpoint between your natal Mars and natal position of Dark Moon Lilith is @ 16* Virgo 56' 53"

Here's where it gets to where I get goose bumps...

Are you aware of any of your past lives? How about one maybe around 2000 years ago? Do you have any particular attraction [spiritually, and in admiration, in manners other than sexually that is] to that Jewish chap from Nazareth that was running around the desert, about that same time, with 12 dudes multiplying meals out of nothingness, turning water to wine, healing the sick and afflicted, raising the dead...that sort of stuff?

Your South Node is in the 30th degree of Aquarius and that so happens to be where the Part of Bondage and the Part of Service [Spiritual Bondage and Spiritual Service are located that I derived from the chart I produced that I, and a number of other people, are convinced is the true birth chart of that same man

The Sabian Symbol for the 30th Degree of Aquarius, as interpreted and defined by Dane Rudhyar is one that represents the White lodge, aka The Great White Brotherhood, the Ascended Masters,
From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, I give you the description and interpretation He wrote for the Sabian Symbol of that degree. ..and the South Node does represent symbolically, and quite so too, as to where our soul arrived from for this particular question, from Dan Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala"

"AQUARIUS 30°: DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE PAST OF A VERY ANCIENT CULTURE, A SPIRITUAL BROTHERHOOD IN WHICH MANY INDIVIDUAL MINDS ARE MERGED INTO THE GLOWING LIGHT OF A UNANIMOUS CONSCIOUSNESS IS REVEALED TO ONE WHO HAS EMERGED SUCCESSFULLY FROM HIS METAMORPHOSIS.

KEYNOTE:
The ability for the person with an open mind and a deep feeling for self-transcendence to come in contact with higher forms of existence.

The originally recorded Sabian symbol stated: 'The field of Ardath in bloom', which referred to a scene in an occult novel by Marie Corelli centering upon ancient Babylon. The reference may well have been a 'blind' inasmuch as Marc Jones has stressed his inner contact with a Brotherhood with Babylonian (or 'Sabian') roots. A spiritual Brotherhood constitutes a state of "multi-unity" — i.e. a multiplicity of individuals, if one thinks of the paths they trod to reach their final metamorphosis, but a unity of consciousness and 'Soul' —thus unanimity ('anima' meaning Soul). In this spiritual Whole each unit is a recognizable 'form' or entity if one looks at it with the eyes of personality; but when seen through a unified spiritual vision or from a distance, the Whole appears to be one single area of radiant light. Similarly, when studied by the modern physicist, light can be apprehended either as a stream of identifiable particles (photons) or as one continuous wave. Whether it is seen as one or the other depends on the point of view.
This is the last and culminating symbol of Scene Twenty-two of the cyclic ritual. This is indeed a fitting symbol, as the number 22 symbolizes all forms of mastery. At any level, it is a symbol of spiritual group fulfillment — of
CONSCIOUS TOTALITY OF BEING."

The South Node being said to represent from were your soul arrived from into this incarnation..and all...

This is where it gets a bit ...well it may sem weird to you, but it is the way it kind of always rolls for me...

I heard that "inner voice" while I was deriving all those Astrological Parts from your chart and it told me to use a formula I've never seen anyone use before, never heard anyone propose using it, never thought about making one out of such a formula before, but the formula I heard is Asc. + Venus - South Node. ...now there is one Astrological Part that I know of that uses one of the Nodes in the formula for it and that is the Part of Addiction and its formula is Asc. + South Node - Neptune. and while Neptune is the higher octave of Venus, this formula is reversed.
I thought about what this formula represents...

South Node, the path of the soul that it arrived from out of the past and into this lifetime. triggering Venus, that which bestows us with our nature for loving and being loved...

and yours produced 25* Leo 05' 41"

The Part of Love and Appreciation I derived from the birth chart I contend is that of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth calculates to be at 25* Leo 37' 58"...

... and the woman I identify as Miss X in my book and in threads here in the forum who had the exact same, within a half of a degree of orb conjunction of Pluto with Her natal Ascendant, that I suspected Yeshu'a/Jesus did have after witnessing that woman heal with just her hands, bring a near dead garden back to life and everything in full bloom overnight, and is said, a clairvoyantly checked out and confirmed to have been one of the two nannies that the infant born to the Virgin mother, she, Miss X's Part of Love & Appreciation is @ 25* Leo 49' 31"

So what does that formula actually produce as an Astrological Part? That it is a Part you can be assured...it is.
Why does it produce, out of a Venus involved formula, no less, the same Sign and degree as Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth's Part of Love and Appreciation?

...let me know if you ever get it figured out...
I think it has something to do with the memory of ones soul and what those memories produce a love of, for, in this present incarnation... imho, of course.

... No reply necessary...
Just wanted to share my observations here...

Oh, and here's the Sabian Symbol for that Part, the 26th degree of Leo according to Dane Rudhyar...in case you are curious at all...[ibid.]

LEO 26°: AFTER THE HEAVY STORM, A RAINBOW.
KEYNOTE: Linking above and below, the Covenant with one's divine nature, promise of immortality.

CapAquaPis

Piercethevale wrote:

Now consider that there are three different Signs for each of the four types of polarity. Three Feminine Negative and three Feminine positive. Those are Cancer, Taurus, and Pisces to the three of Feminine negative polarity ... and Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn to the latter three of Feminine positive polarity.

Three Masculine Positive and three Masculine Negative. Those are Leo, Libra, and Sagittarius to the three of Masculine positive polarity ... and Gemini, Aries, and Aquarius to the latter three of Masculine negative polarity

Venus in Aries+Mars in Virgo = a feminine planet/masculine/negative with a masculine/feminine/positive = a literal gender-dual combination I happen to have. And the sun and moon conjunction in Aquarius = a masculine negative sign where a masculine planet (26') and feminine planet (20' or minus 6) is located on my chart. It does explain my heterosexual biological male self.

piercethevale

Piercethevale wrote:

Venus in Aries+Mars in Virgo = a feminine planet/masculine/negative with a masculine/feminine/positive = a literal gender-dual combination I happen to have. And the sun and moon conjunction in Aquarius = a masculine negative sign where a masculine planet (26') and feminine planet (20' or minus 6) is located on my chart. It does explain my heterosexual biological male self.

I'm pleased that you found something in all those observations that you can relate to.
I did give this some more thought and have a tentative conclusion that it may very well be the combination of Mars and Venus you have in your chart...but I also think that the Mars - Venus inconjunct [which between two people is an "I'll SHOW you" vs "No, I'll SHOW YOU", sort of aspect...this coming from personal experience in that my and my brothers' M.C. are inconjunct to one another... real sibling rivalry at full tilt] ...and that midpoint between your natal Mars and Lilith I find so very intriguing. I've been rather convinced that only direct conjunctions to Astrological Parts are of effect, but I may have to reconsider...at least reconsider midpoints being of effect.

I do have you, and your post here, to thank for getting me aware of that proposed Part I suggested. The Asc. + Venus - S. Node, proposed Part.
It surely is a "Part" because the formula follows true form and they are all legitimate components... what I found experimenting with tit further kind of blows my mind...
I'm going to start a thread on this in the Astrological Parts forum. I invite you to check it out when I do so.

Best regards, ptv

CapAquaPis

5/6 sun and moon signs with the likelihood and possibilities of being a LGBTQ+ person: Gemini, cancer, Libra, virgo, scorpio (the sign and house of sexuality), sagittarius, capricorn, and the top 2 or most are Aquarius and Pisces. I would think Taurus ruled by Venus as well. It's from being air and water signs, ruler planets Mercury and Uranus, and finally, the second half, winter quadrant or advanced trident of astrological signs of the zodiac.

CapAquaPis

There's a great possibility for the planets of masculinity (Mars) and femininity (Venus) in conjunction to give some people a high likelihood of gender ambiguity and variation of sexual orientation, depending on the person's natal chart and other planetary alignments can give off the combination of transgender energies, specifically in some people with Venus/Mars conjunctions (esp from what I read in Virgo or 6th house ruled by the sign of the maiden).

CapAquaPis

And the planet Mercury's placements in the natal chart can determine a LGBT trait in a person. If a Mercury is in the 5th, DC, 7th and 8th house, there's a likelihood of bisexuality and pansexuality. In the 3rd, 4th, 9th house and MC, genderfluidity and non-binary identities of various sexual orientation. And in the AC, 11th, 1st and 2nd houses, they would be most likely heterosexual. The AC is high probability for fetishes or asexuality, and DC for homosexuality based on sex and gender identities (a cis-male for men or a trans-woman for women).

piercethevale

And the planet Mercury's placements in the natal chart can determine a LGBT trait in a person. If a Mercury is in the 5th, DC, 7th and 8th house, there's a likelihood of bisexuality and pansexuality. In the 3rd, 4th, 9th house and MC, genderfluidity and non-binary identities of various sexual orientation. And in the AC, 11th, 1st and 2nd houses, they would be most likely heterosexual. The AC is high probability for fetishes or asexuality, and DC for homosexuality based on sex and gender identities (a cis-male for men or a trans-woman for women).

I've got Mercury in the 6th House, so I guess I just have to take your word for it... or not:wink:

But, I can only speak from personal experience on matters pertaining to the subject here, i.e. sexual orientation, fetishes, tendencies, etc. and, like I wrote, I've got Mercury in the 6th House and nowhere near the Desc.

I've should have added to my observations about your own chart placements that I wrote that, which I did, oriented towards those that hold to the Tropical Zodiac orientation [gee, there's "that" word again... hmmm?] and as I am wholly convinced that one must consider the Sidereal, I would have rectified all the placements for all such considerations that hinged upon Zodiacal placement.
As the two Zodiacs are now offset by over 31 degrees, every placement in a natal chart, for anyone born after 2007 has nothing in the Sign it appears to be by the Tropical Zodiac.. and very few are the exceptions for those born in the 20th century... and that number is dwindling fast.

I do think that you make some rather brash statements, though, as to House placements... using such words as "likelihood" and "high probability" but, then again, what do I know?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I've got Mercury in the 6th House, so I guess I just have to take your word for it... or not:wink:

But, I can only speak from personal experience on matters pertaining to the subject here, i.e. sexual orientation, fetishes, tendencies, etc. and, like I wrote, I've got Mercury in the 6th House and nowhere near the Desc.

I've should have added to my observations about your own chart placements that I wrote that, which I did, oriented towards those that hold to the Tropical Zodiac orientation [gee, there's "that" word again... hmmm?] and as I am wholly convinced that one must consider the Sidereal, I would have rectified all the placements for all such considerations that hinged upon Zodiacal placement.
As the two Zodiacs are now offset by over 31 degrees, every placement in a natal chart, for anyone born after 2007 has nothing in the Sign it appears to be by the Tropical Zodiac.. and very few are the exceptions for those born in the 20th century... and that number is dwindling fast.

I do think that you make some rather brash statements, though, as to House placements... using such words as "likelihood" and "high probability" but, then again, what do I know?

You're stating it has more to do with Mercurial placements in zodiac signs? Can you explain which signs are more likely to be LGBTQ based on where Mercury is in the signs? And what about placements in the 2 signs it rules: Gemini and Virgo?

piercethevale

You're stating it has more to do with Mercurial placements in zodiac signs? Can you explain which signs are more likely to be LGBTQ based on where Mercury is in the signs? And what about placements in the 2 signs it rules: Gemini and Virgo?

No, what I meant is that if one is going to base anything on Sign placement that they should consider the Sidereal, rather than the Tropical, but that IS ONLY MY HUMBLE OPINION.

I also use House placement very little in analysis. as for the reason I don't agree with the "Traditionalist" view of what planets rule what Houses, some of the exaltations, debilitations, etc, etc.

Lately, I've even got a theory that the chart order of Houses might even be in error? I recently posted a thread on that in the "Research and Development" sub-forum... but it is JUST A THEORY... and not even one I'm convinced of by any means...just that there is some apparent evidence to have reason to speculate.

CapAquaPis

Another contributor to LGBTQ traits or anyone who identifies as a GRSM (a new term means Gender, Romantic and Sexual Minorities) is Mars opposite Saturn. When one or two planets are retrograde, it lessens the chances of developing same-sex attraction and/or different gender identities. What else I know about is I have a Mars conjunct Saturn and Jupiter...not sure it will be the same result. And anyone with a Mars square Saturn will have a difficult marriage or have enemies, esp. in their first Saturn return (ages 28-32), which is not related to this topic, but I tried hard to understand Mars-Saturn aspects.

CapAquaPis

I've read two different birth charts for Caitlyn (born Bruce) Jenner, the most renowned transgender person in the public eye. I can't trust a person with 2 natal charts, I need one and that one has to be accurate. Either she is born on Oct 28, 1949 (with Moon in Aquarius) vs Jan 1, 1950 (with Moon in Gemini) - the first is a Sun square Moon - the Aquarian Scorpion curse - while the other is Venus (in Aquarius) opposite Pluto (in Leo), which leads to serious problems with romance and marriage (she had 3 wives when she was male).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In my family: Myself (as male and female-genderfluid), my brother (male who shown "maternal" love to his son), my mother (female who said her mind works like a man's), my father (male who is alpha, but is cool with LGBT people), my half-sister (a bisexual female who had a male appearance a few times in her life), my nephew (male, but my brother is like "why does he act feminine") and even my step-niece (only 4 going to 5 in Nov, a female and a Scorpio sun) - the common Mercury or Mars conjunct Saturn placements are common among us. Only my half-sister (my Dad's first child) and I are the most affected by this sort of astrological and planetary alignment on our charts in the entire family.

Domna

I've been following this thread for a while, because I'm fascinated by GRSM topics in general. You have some really insteresting theories CapAquaPis! If you want the accurate chart of a lifelong aromantic asexual (with somewhat fluid gender expression) for your research, then you can have mine. Just let me know and I'll message you my data, or just post the chart, whichever is more convenient for you.

Personally I think Neptune has some involvement in my sexual/romantic identity. I have Neptune conjunct the IC in Capricorn, opposite Mars/Mercury/MC in Cancer. Unaspected Venus (no major aspects, Taurus 8th house) might also be significant.

CapAquaPis

This is definitely true: Planetary placements in masculine and feminine; the 4 elements and 3 types of signs. I happen to be 50/50 in mas/fem, have 3 air and 3 earth (note air is mas and earth is fem) with 2 fire and 2 water (fire is mas and water is fem), and finally 5 mutable, 3 fixed and 2 cardinal - some say mutable is feeling the opposite sex (depends on astrological data in a certain percentage of people like myself), fixed is in between and cardinal is cisgender.

CapAquaPis

And back to my family to support my theories about their personality, gender identity and sexual orientation by astrological data based on planetary aspects and placements. We know their birth dates' sun signs but like I said before.

My father (Dec 17, 1946-Sag): masculine 7, feminine 3; fire 4, earth 1, air 3, water 2; cardinal 3, fixed 4, mutable 3. He is a heterosexual cis-male, but the fixed signs aren't strong enough, he has less earth than my brother and me. Difficulty with marriage, he's on his 5th wife and again it's ending in divorce.
Moon sign: Libra. Rising sign: Aries. Sign Ruler planet: Jupiter in Scorpio.

My mother (Apr 29, 1951-Tau): masculine 4, feminine 6; fire 2, earth 4, air 2, water 2; cardinal 3, fixed 4, mutable 3. She's straight cis-female, but the fixed and earth nature seems to indicate she isn't typically "feminine" in mindset... and 2 cusps on her chart could explain this. She's first-born like my father is.
Moon sign: Aquarius-Pisces cusp. Rising sign: Sag-Cap cusp. Venus in Gemini.

My half-sister (Dec 21, 1970-Sag): masculine 4, feminine 6; fire 2, earth 3, air 2, water 3; cardinal 3, fixed 4, mutable 3. More feminine, earth and water too, but the fixed sign alignment may explain her bisexuality and "male" tendency. On the LGBTQ spectrum, she did appear "male" before and dated mostly men.
Moon sign: Libra (like Dad). Rising sign: Leo. Jupiter in Scorpio (also like Dad).

My half-sis' mother (Feb 25, 1938-Pis, died in 2005): masculine 4, feminine 6; fire 2, earth 3, air 2, water 3; cardinal 4, fixed 3, mutable 3. I knew her to be tolerant of LGBTQ+ people. It's similar to her daughter's, except the cardinal (the "cis") part, the data indicates she's straight and identified as a woman.
Moon sign: Capricorn. Rising sign: Taurus-Gemini cusp(?) Neptune in Virgo.

My brother (Apr 23, 1981-Tau): masculine 7, feminine 3; fire 4, earth 2, air 3, water 1; cardinal 5, fixed 3, mutable 2. He's like our father, I knew he can be "manly" compared to me being a "beta" and he is very straight, he was good with his son (my nephew) and has good father skills, but that's irrelevant here.
Moon sign: Sagittarius. Rising sign: Scorpio (at malefic 13'). Venus in Taurus.

And my nephew (Jan 18, 2000-Cap): masculine 6, feminine 4; fire 3, earth 3, air 3, water 1; cardinal 3, fixed 3, mutable 4. It is said Mutable can be linked to transgender identity, but I don't see it in him, since he hardly has any water... and masculine elements fire and air dominate, he's hetero and highly male.
Moon sign: Gemini. Rising Sign: Capricorn-Aquarius cusp. Saturn in Taurus.

Edit: Total scores (it can determine sexuality and gender identity) - the elements and other sign groups will give off these traits:
My Dad: Mas 7+fire 4+fixed 4=15 (str8/cis-male). My Mom: Fem 6+earth 4+fixed 4=14 (str8/cis-female). My half-sis: Fem 6+earth 3/water 3+fixed 4=16 (bi/cis-female). My bro: Mas 7+fire 4+card 5=16 (str8/cis-male). My half-sis' Mom: Fem 6+earth 3/water 3+card 4=16 (str8/cis-female). My nephew: Mas 6+fire 3/earth 3/air 3+card 3/fix 3=21 (str8/cis-male). And my own: Mas 5/Fem 5+earth 3/air 3+fixed 5 =21(str8 "gynephile"/genderfluid *bio*-male).

Edit2: Add the total score with the rising or ascendant signs for a better determination of sexuality and gender identity:
My Dad: 15+Aries (Mas 8+fire 5+card 4), My Mom: 14+Sag (Mas 5+fire 3+mut 4)/Cap (Fem 7+earth 4+card 4), My half-sis: 16+Leo (Mas 5+fire 3+fixed 5), My bro: 16+Sco (Fem 4+water 2+fixed 4), My half-sis' Mom: 16+Tau (Fem 7+earth 4+fixed 4)/Gem (Mas 5+air 3+mut 4). My nephew: 21+Cap (Fem 5+earth 4+card 4)/Aqua (Mas 7+air 4+fixed 4). And my own: Cancer (Fem 6+water 3+card 3).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The sabian symbol for Venus is Aquarius 8 and another one is Aquarius 25:
https://sabiansymbols.com/venus-on-beautifully-gowned-wax-figures-on-display-aquarius-8/

These are 2 degrees heavily associated with the likelihood of LGBTQ identity, however my sun is 26' 20" Aquarius (close enough) and I was born on a Fri. (Feb 15h, 1980) the day of the week named for Frigga, the Norse version of the goddess Venus.

This is a good example of a Sabian Symbol about our experiences as who we are, esp. in this case, of a LGBTQ+ persuasion:
*PHASE 324-325 (AQUARIUS 24-25°): A MAN, HAVING OVERCOME HIS PASSIONS, TEACHES DEEP WISDOM IN TERMS OF HIS EXPERIENCE.

KEYNOTE: The constructive use to which difficult past experiences can be put as examples for those who are still striving to overcome their passions.

Every type of experience can be made to serve a spiritual purpose. Every man or woman, however humble his or her status, can be an example to younger people who are still struggling to overcome or control the compulsive drives of their emotional-biological natures. Whoever has managed a difficult performance contributes to the collective wisdom of his community and of mankind. Every achievement is to be passed on to those who may be inspired by it to greater and more adequate efforts.

At this fourth stage of the sixty-fourth subcycle we are given a never-to-be-forgotten hint: it is the responsibility of anyone who has taken one step ahead in his evolution to help others to take that step. This is true education. The Keyword is COMMUNICABILITY.*

Last edited: