Is the girl that my boyfriend cheat on me is more beautiful than me?

labeaute

Banned
in that case your question is misleading.

He found someone attractive, we will always find another person attractive whether we are in a relationship or not, that's normal. That doesn't mean he wants to go further with the girl.

You should relax. And don't read private text messages.

But yes Venus in gemeni is fickle... at least for this question, he is looking at other women. But so do many men. Check his natal chart, it might give some more clues.

I can't stand the person I love finding someone more beautiful than me :(
Its his natal
Please I need yout thoughts

Attachments

• HEE.jpg
    HEE.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 23

moonkat235

He didn't have sex with that girl. But he told a boyfriend that he liked a girl.
.I read it accidentally and I'm blown.
Some of my friends say it's not a deception.

Hmmm that actually hits too close to home for me. I've struggled with a somewhat similar issue actually. How synchronistic. From what you said earlier about junior high, I think we might be similar in terms of low self-esteem, maybe some self-loathing, etc.

I don't really care what your friends say or if they consider it cheating. I mean, can you deal with him feeling attracted to other women he has an emotional bond with (assuming your situation is similar to mine)? If you can't trust him, if you want to restrict him or will feel paranoid all the time with no end in sight, you might need to just do your own thing and maybe do your own searching, before everything is poisoned.

Also, do you believe he'll act on it? Do you believe it's possible to stamp out all attraction to people outside of the relationship? I had to look at these questions when I dealt with my issue. Is the relationship still worth the risk to you?

labeaute

Banned
Hmmm that actually hits too close to home for me. I've struggled with a somewhat similar issue actually. How synchronistic. From what you said earlier about junior high, I think we might be similar in terms of low self-esteem, maybe some self-loathing, etc.

I don't really care what your friends say or if they consider it cheating. I mean, can you deal with him feeling attracted to other women he has an emotional bond with (assuming your situation is similar to mine)? If you can't trust him, if you want to restrict him or will feel paranoid all the time with no end in sight, you might need to just do your own thing and maybe do your own searching, before everything is poisoned.

Also, do you believe he'll act on it? Do you believe it's possible to stamp out all attraction to people outside of the relationship? I had to look at these questions when I dealt with my issue. Is the relationship still worth the risk to you?
No,no.
I've even been thinking about marrying him. I wanted to have my first and last man.we have been together for 3 years

ElenaJ

This is confusing. Did he cheat on you? Or was he just talking to his friend expressing an opinion?
Looking at the horary, you are mars in your fall in sensitive cancer, conjunct mercury so overthinking things, opposite Saturn, worried, and pluto, one-upmanship.
He is Venus square Neptune of deception, from his 8th of sex to your 12th of things going on behind your back. This is why he deceives you, with whoever.
Moon trines Venus, so he is in a good place, he can have her or anyone else he wants. He is not connected with you.
Beauty has nothing to do with this situation.
Is this the way you want to live? It's your choice.
Don't look at her, look at him, because if it isn't her it will be another one and another one after that.

moonkat235

Its his natal

I really feel your pain. It's so unbearable to feel ugly, to feel in competition with everyone all the time and feel like you're losing the second you realize you're not supreme (and in my case, I know I'm not supreme). For real, I honest to god get it. I consider that desperate longing in me to eclipse all others to be an ugly unattainable aspect of myself. It leads to suffering. I've moved from the stage of recognizing it as unhealthy, to actually working on it.

I have a very escapist, competitive, idealistic tilt to my chart from what I can tell. Maybe you do too? I assume you want to discuss this with him, but afterwards, you have to evaluate whether you're in a place to continue the relationship, if either of you are healthy for each other's long-term growth of becoming who you, as an individual, want to be.

labeaute

Banned
I really feel your pain. It's so unbearable to feel ugly, to feel in competition with everyone all the time and feel like you're losing the second you realize you're not supreme (and in my case, I know I'm not supreme). For real, I honest to god get it. I consider that desperate longing in me to eclipse all others to be an ugly unattainable aspect of myself. It leads to suffering. I've moved from the stage of recognizing it as unhealthy, to actually working on it.

I have a very escapist, competitive, idealistic tilt to my chart from what I can tell. Maybe you do too? I assume you want to discuss this with him, but afterwards, you have to evaluate whether you're in a place to continue the relationship, if either of you are healthy for each other's long-term growth of becoming who you, as an individual, want to be.
Thank you :(:(:(

labeaute

Banned
This is confusing. Did he cheat on you? Or was he just talking to his friend expressing an opinion?
Looking at the horary, you are mars in your fall in sensitive cancer, conjunct mercury so overthinking things, opposite Saturn, worried, and pluto, one-upmanship.
He is Venus square Neptune of deception, from his 8th of sex to your 12th of things going on behind your back. This is why he deceives you, with whoever.
Moon trines Venus, so he is in a good place, he can have her or anyone else he wants. He is not connected with you.
Beauty has nothing to do with this situation.
Is this the way you want to live? It's your choice.
Don't look at her, look at him, because if it isn't her it will be another one and another one after that.

Are there men who doesnt cheat ? Everyone says no.But this is disgusting

labeaute

Banned
in that case your question is misleading.

He found someone attractive, we will always find another person attractive whether we are in a relationship or not, that's normal. That doesn't mean he wants to go further with the girl.

You should relax. And don't read private text messages.

But yes Venus in gemeni is fickle... at least for this question, he is looking at other women. But so do many men. Check his natal chart, it might give some more clues.

Can you see in natal?

Attachments

• HEE.jpg
    HEE.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 20

Arena

You already have the answer. A boyfriend who wants to cheat on you is not doing it because someone else is more beautiful. He would do it because he is bored or having difficulties maybe.

I am guessing from your question that you are very, very young.

His natal Venus is opposite Uranus. That is sometimes associated with cheating or someone who wants to have freedom, independence and variety/novelty in his love life. If he is with someone who is fun and gives him lots of varied experiences, he will probably be happy. If he's with someone that bores him, he might be more likely to cheat.

The horary chart depicts a picture of a rupture between you and him. You do not see each other in the chart. You, Mars, are in very bad shape in the chart and he is quite ok, although he is confused (aspecting Nep). He seems to be simply focused on his studies or possibly in another country/travelling/relocating? Anyway, he is confused and you are in bad shape. You are not in contact in the chart.

If he would be considering another woman you look into his 5th house which has the Moon, so that could actually be the case. But the Moon is moving out of aspect to Venus so whatever interest there was is probably over for now... although it may move on to become a relationship or contact later on when some kind of shift has happened since the Moon will move into a trine with the Sun which is a relationship aspect.

Now, from what you've said above it is not clear at all that he has actually cheated or chosen someone else. Talking about someone being attractive in some way is not the same as cheating or choosing her. But if he has chosen her or is attracted to her in a way that he would actually like to be with her - then it is because he connects with her somehow. The Moon was trine Venus, that is a good connection.

labeaute

Banned
You already have the answer. A boyfriend who wants to cheat on you is not doing it because someone else is more beautiful. He would do it because he is bored or having difficulties maybe.

I am guessing from your question that you are very, very young.

His natal Venus is opposite Uranus. That is sometimes associated with cheating or someone who wants to have freedom, independence and variety/novelty in his love life. If he is with someone who is fun and gives him lots of varied experiences, he will probably be happy. If he's with someone that bores him, he might be more likely to cheat.

The horary chart depicts a picture of a rupture between you and him. You do not see each other in the chart. You, Mars, are in very bad shape in the chart and he is quite ok, although he is confused (aspecting Nep). He seems to be simply focused on his studies or possibly in another country/travelling/relocating? Anyway, he is confused and you are in bad shape. You are not in contact in the chart.

If he would be considering another woman you look into his 5th house which has the Moon, so that could actually be the case. But the Moon is moving out of aspect to Venus so whatever interest there was is probably over for now... although it may move on to become a relationship or contact later on when some kind of shift has happened since the Moon will move into a trine with the Sun which is a relationship aspect.

Now, from what you've said above it is not clear at all that he has actually cheated or chosen someone else. Talking about someone being attractive in some way is not the same as cheating or choosing her. But if he has chosen her or is attracted to her in a way that he would actually like to be with her - then it is because he connects with her somehow. The Moon was trine Venus, that is a good connection.

Thank you sooooo much

So It was cheating yeah?And leo venus and cancers in his natal arent that signs fidelity?

Arena

So It was cheating yeah?

I did not say that.

And leo venus and cancers in his natal arent that signs fidelity?

The signs are, but the aspect of Uranus to Venus is a different story. You must look at things in context.

Someone who has Moon, Sun and Venus in Cancer and Leo would usually be considered faithful and stable. However, someone with the Ven-Ur aspect has to struggle/work with his need for independence, freedom, novelty, variety in love. He may benefit from being with someone who has the same needs and understands how to bring that into the relationship.

Another thing is that EVERYONE can have a cheating experience at some time during their life. It can happen during times of that kind of planetary energy. F.ex. solar arc Uranus to Venus or Pluto to Venus or something similar like a transit or solar return that triggers things to happen during that period.

I know you are very young and perhaps judgemental about this issue. But the truth of the matter is that when you come to the middle age you have learned that most relationships experience some cheating at some point. It comes in different forms and severity, but most people go through that at some point in their lives.

besitos

Its his natal

i mean it does sound like your question was about whether he left because she was more beautiful - that was forefront in your mind. But if you really had another question maybe cast another chart. If you really think your first question was why did he leave? then i would still use you as first house, him as 7th house, her as 5th from 7th or the 11th, and you can see the aspects of the moon and to 7th house ruler (him) to see what he's been up to. You can make a guess at the feelings from the aspected planets by looking at a table of dignities for the reception. I often use the one by skyscript. https://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html

and if you really can't stand it, it's more pressing for you to look at why that upsets you so much in yourself. You already said its an issue with you from long ago so i would say its more importnat to resolve those issues in you. i understand if you know why he left and if it was because of that it could help you to cut ties faster but again i would say the fastest way to resolve your issue (pain, etc) is to work on it in yourself. if you did find out it was because of that it doesn't mean you wont find someone else, or that beauty will be an issue with other people. And if it was because of that, and you talked to him about it, it wouldn't be the fact of beauty keeping you together but the communication. not to mention everything about beauty that has to do with things you can change. also sounds like there's a factor of whether he chose the other girl at all, or if you are wondering if he likes her more than you - its a hard question to ask if something has not progressed yet; you might need events to develop more for that to actually show up in the chart. I'm not sure myself about timing and how much of an absolute that a chart can show. good luck to you anyway.

Last edited: