Uranus in Taurus

Abby83

So I wonder what's gonna happen to our tummies when Neptune and then pluto enters aries. I hope it wont cause my tummy to inflate and be hypersensitive again.

Abby83

I'm actually listening to a lot of music from when Saturn was last in Taurus. Best music. Some of it pretty youthful haha like 5ive and vengaboys. And lots of rnb.

Luney

Haha yay I was just thinking that. I'm so excited.
I think you and I both welcome change. 😊
Strange , I woke up early and looked at the sky now chart.
Uranus was at 0deg 0 mins.
Timed that well..
Now for Mars to move into Aquarius...hum.. (new thread! ) ..lol

Abby83

Again, on another note I wana share something.
Through reflecting on my horaries I've realised that to deal with martian ppl in my life the only way I could survive them was to be more Venusian in Libra or Taurus or to be more like a Jupiter in Pisces. In other words, maintaining my femininity whilst two slow planets are in the martian dominating signs Capricorn and Aries. I look back now and can see that perhaps I had a bit of an ego about a few things and I wanted to be the best, which sparked these ppl to go into battle with me. Yeah its great for those martian types during those transits but after being around them its nice to feel the peace of Uranus going into a loving sign.

Abby83

Omg I'm loving Uranus in Taurus so much. Not only is justice coming in every sphere of my life, but I'm in love. Ohhh such a beautiful feet off the floor love. Only planets in Taurus will give u that (and Trining natal Venus). Its so nice I want this forever.

david starling

Omg I'm loving Uranus in Taurus so much. Not only is justice coming in every sphere of my life, but I'm in love. Ohhh such a beautiful feet off the floor love. Only planets in Taurus will give u that (and Trining natal Venus). Its so nice I want this forever.

Well....Ouranos is moving retrograde, and will be going back into Aries for a while. It actually re-enters Aries on Election Day!
It won't re-enter Taurus until 3/06/19. :annoyed:

Last edited:

Abby83

Well....Ouranos is moving retrograde, and will be going back into Aries for a while. It actually re-enters Aries on Election Day!
It won't re-enter Taurus until 3/06/19. :annoyed:

Haha I know that. Nothing good ever happened to me when Uranus was in Aries but I can’t wait for Uranus to go back into Taurus. It’s one of the best places in my chart. I love it. Ahhh, 💖 💗 💕 love love love.

Darkgirl

Banned
What is it about when taurus is in 7th house and Uranus is transitting it next year? Does it help to find a relationship when Uranus is ruler of the 4th and Venus of the 7th house?

My DC is on 6 degree of Taurus and I hope to get a passionate and stable relationship next year. Everytime I had a relationship it was passionate and short or not passionate and long.

Last edited:

Abby83

Guess it depends on your Chart!

I'm curious about how it depends on your chart too. Like i naturally start thinking that most martian ppl do better with transits in Aries and most feminine women do better with transits in Taurus. But then u have to take aspects and houses into consideration too.

Abby83

What is it about when taurus is in 7th house and Uranus is transitting it next year? Does it help to find a relationship when Uranus is ruler of the 4th and Venus of the 7th house?

My DC is on 6 degree of Taurus and I hope to get a passionate and stable relationship next year. Everytime I had a relationship it was passionate and short or not passionate and long.

Yes I agree that the passionate ones are short and the not passionate ones are long.