Chat Thread

AppLeo

Saturn, Neptune, Uranus in Cap.
Moon & Mars in 10th conjunct MC.
Oppositions from Saturn to Jupiter and Sun. Saturn square Moon and Mars.

My pullen chart has Cap at 18% which is well above Cancer though water dominant.

ehh... the walter pullen is kind of bulllshit if you ask me

ehh... the walter pullen is kind of ******** if you ask me

astro_2gw_c_e_37229_27143.png

If you want to calculate yourself :)

AquarianRising

There's such taboo surrounding sex.:unsure:

And for good reason; sex is a deep and primal power. When misused, it can corrupt your higher self.

Well I'm sure you dnt get to choose the guy you phuck, so I'm sure there must be some acting involved in regards to acting out like your really enjoying the guy when maybe your not.

A significant amount of it is simply not caring anymore. The act itself becomes the motivating factor, rather than the person they're with.

And yes there would then also be the respect thing attached ....so depends if u can deal with that or not.

I personally don't concern myself overly much with public respect. For me, it's all about the sensible answers. The public hasn't got it's **** together enough to know a sensible answer when it's looking them dead in the eye. :lol:

I personally dnt find anything wrong with people doing this tho...your providing a service to people who like to watch p0rn.

As a comparison, and I am aware this is an extreme comparison, so try to understand where I'm coming from on this one, "hitman" is also a service. As are saboteur, paparazzi and priest. Point being, not all "services" are inherently good. (I know you didn't say they were, just clarifying based on something that came across in the particular words you used, y'know?)

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I watch it every now and again, myself, but I almost always end up feeling really shitty afterward (because of my own exploitation of these gals' social disorders by taking part in the industry rather than any kind of public shaming on my part) and the pressure is all the stronger knowing I'm never going to have a significant other. Unstoppable force meeting an unmoving object, after a fashion, only the force obviously can be stopped (as made evident by those who've brought their animal instincts fully under control throughout history) I just lack the resolve to do so, contributing to my own self-vexation.

Anyway, here's the deal: sex with someone you care about is an all-surpassing experience, but when we stoop to boning like animals in heat and remove the softer, more empathic side of it, we lose access to our "higher" selves. And that's problematic in the extreme. That develops a craving, which leads to obsessive behaviors and eventually doing d*mn-near any degrading thing to get a fix. It happens all too often in cultures with no respect for intimacy. I'd call it a "poison of the soul" if I believed in immortality and an afterlife. But these problems don't have to carry over to a "next" life; they give us plenty of trouble in this one.

I think the key thing to remember is this: To bone down is human; it's how and where and with whom that defines your integrity as a sexual creature.

AquarianRising

A.R., what makes you so certain you'll never have a Significant Other? :unsure:

Certain medical factors I won't go into. Suffice it to say, there are rectifications that could be made... for a price. Had I the financial convenience, I'd eliminate such roadblocks and maybe find someone. However, because of the peculiar ways the factors juxtapose one another, it is extremely unlikely that a gal could cope with the ambiguity of my circumstances for long. (Speaking of ambiguity, is that explanation vague enough for you? :lol: )

The evidence doesn't lend itself to the positivity of my outlook on that front. But rather than letting it drag my heart out through my @ss, I elected a long time ago to simply refocus on trying to help others enjoy stronger and more rewarding intimate relations. (For all the momentum that effort seems to be provided by those I'm aiming to help.) Fact is, sometimes life s*cks. You can dwell on it or you can reprioritize. Frankly, I do a little of both.

david starling

I have Cancer Mars, but I wasn’t with those guys emotionally. I just needed to experiment a little lol.

Mars in Cancer provides a sense of Directionality concerning how your deliberate actions will affect your life. You just automatically know what you can and can't get away with! :cool:

david starling

A.R., an S.O. who cared enough about you as an individual, and just happened to be wealthy enough, and wanted to pay for what you can't currently afford, MIGHT be what's in your future. Any Astrological reason to rule that out, or, conversely, make it likely to occur? What about you, yourself, becoming wealthy enough?
I'm for not giving up hope. But, I also believe in the power of negative thinking, so I'm in no way criticizing you for being pessimistic about it.

AppLeo

And for good reason; sex is a deep and primal power. When misused, it can corrupt your higher self.

Lol no it doesn't.

A significant amount of it is simply not caring anymore. The act itself becomes the motivating factor, rather than the person they're with.

I personally don't concern myself overly much with public respect. For me, it's all about the sensible answers. The public hasn't got it's **** together enough to know a sensible answer when it's looking them dead in the eye. :lol:

As a comparison, and I am aware this is an extreme comparison, so try to understand where I'm coming from on this one, "hitman" is also a service. As are saboteur, paparazzi and priest. Point being, not all "services" are inherently good. (I know you didn't say they were, just clarifying based on something that came across in the particular words you used, y'know?)

Services are neither good nor bad. They just are. Different services are useful for different people. That's why the free market is so great because you can buy whatever you want and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks... and when you do buy something, not only do you benefit but so does the other person.

P0rn is a great service. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. It doesn't matter if you think it's a good thing.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I watch it every now and again, myself, but I almost always end up feeling really shitty afterward (because of my own exploitation of these gals' social disorders by taking part in the industry rather than any kind of public shaming on my part)

No one's being exploited.

and the pressure is all the stronger knowing I'm never going to have a significant other. Unstoppable force meeting an unmoving object, after a fashion, only the force obviously can be stopped (as made evident by those who've brought their animal instincts fully under control throughout history) I just lack the resolve to do so, contributing to my own self-vexation.

What...

Anyway, here's the deal: sex with someone you care about is an all-surpassing experience, but when we stoop to boning like animals in heat and remove the softer, more empathic side of it, we lose access to our "higher" selves. And that's problematic in the extreme. That develops a craving, which leads to obsessive behaviors and eventually doing d*mn-near any degrading thing to get a fix. It happens all too often in cultures with no respect for intimacy. I'd call it a "poison of the soul" if I believed in immortality and an afterlife. But these problems don't have to carry over to a "next" life; they give us plenty of trouble in this one.

OMggggg stop... sex is like literally any other activity. You don't lose your "higher self" for taking part it in for fun.

I think the key thing to remember is this: To bone down is human; it's how and where and with whom that defines your integrity as a sexual creature.

Mars in Cancer provides a sense of Directionality concerning how your deliberate actions will affect your life. You just automatically know what you can and can't get away with! :cool:

Can you further clarify....

david starling

Cardinal-sign, Actional-directionality: Good instincts concerning the personal results of your own, deliberate actions, even when you act on impulse.

Last edited:

david starling

Since this is a new, pattern-based method I'm using, it's still in its formative stages. What I just described sounds like "good impulse control". Maybe you could provide some feedback on that.

AquarianRising

A.R., an S.O. who cared enough about you as an individual, and just happened to be wealthy enough, and wanted to pay for what you can't currently afford, MIGHT be what's in your future. Any Astrological reason to rule that out, or, conversely, make it likely to occur? What about you, yourself, becoming wealthy enough?
I'm for not giving up hope. But, I also believe in the power of negative thinking, so I'm in no way criticizing you for being pessimistic about it.

I appreciate the sentiment, Dave, but entering into a relationship in the hope that a gal will pay the bill for a medical procedure for me doesn't gel with my ethos. Irrespective of what comes after, y'know? And I don't anticipate wealth on my own powers; my best ideas and most future-proof designs fall flat on their face because I'm only interested in helping people who want help, but nobody seems to. I'm plenty comfortable enough with my present scenario. I've always felt it's better to not have and not need than to need and not have. The only reason I have to pick myself out of the metaphorical muck is to be better able to aid people who need it. (Even when they don't know they need it, which is more common than you may think.)

Where astrology is concerned, I wouldn't say one's chart necessarily tells you whether they will or won't enter into a relationship. I think it illustrates developmental and day-to-day circumstances that present us with potentials. For example, if your transits say you're going to experience an angry encounter, you can choose to stay indoors and avoid people altogether. Of course, your dog may then **** on your carpet and tick you off, because the same factors are simply manifesting in a different form. (Which is the primary gripe I have when I see presumably educated astrologers making explicit predictions about specific events. This tool doesn't provide specifics, it provides potentials, and as is different between a personality and an archetype, the former of both pairs are more vague, unfortunately. That's the statistical foundation sticking its head up. What we think of as indicators of romance in our futures are actually just situational archetypes that describe our needs, wants and talents. Where romance is concerned, these indicators generally show us what we're seeking to fulfill in our minds, and our other personality traits and life circumstances will add to or detract from the outcomes indicated. In my chart in particular in an abundance of romanticism, but also a tight Venus-Saturn Square. As with any hard aspect, I've either got to learn to fight it or to accept it. In situations like these, fighting it is not the same thing as accepting.

Anywho, I always say that "a pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist". I realize I can come off to some people sounding pessimistic at various times, but I'm just being pragmatic. Realistically speaking, nothing in life is ever guaranteed to us. Every day I get to wake up and take another crack at making a positive impact on an indifferent world is another chance for me to succeed. I pride myself on having a deep understanding of human nature, which comes from being willing to see the bad and people but also wanting to see the good. You can tell a lot about people just by what they say, how they say it, and who they say it to, albeit that's only a portion of the overall picture. (I certainly make as best an effort as I can to get a clear understanding of who individuals are before I go jamming my nose in their business, that for sure. Then I may not have their admiration, but I have the truth. That means something to me, although I understand why it doesn't to many.) So when I say I don't believe there is a type of woman with the strength and individualism for me to respect and also the empathy and self-sacrificing nature that would be demanded of her to cope with my living situation, I'm speaking from a position of understanding. I talk with people, but more importantly, I listen, even though most people I know would tell you otherwise. :biggrin:

AquarianRising

Lol no it doesn't.

Psychology disagrees. Numerous studies on the harmful sociological effects of "casual" sex aren't something to casually dismiss. Whether you respect science or not, you're going to have a hard time debating that they know more than you, collectively, on a wide variety of subjects. I'd like to see you try to build a large hadron collider from scratch; I sure as sh*t couldn't do it. :biggrin:

Point is, what you don't know can bite you in the @ss. And it's not like most people spend any amount of time thinking about the repercussions of their actions, which is why we have drunk drivers and whoopsie-babies. People just don't think. They'd rather f*ck around and have someone else mop up after them when the sh*t finally hits the fan. That's not coming from a place of hostility, it's a simple truth. You've complained about similar things around here before, and for good reason.

Services are neither good nor bad. They just are. Different services are useful for different people. That's why the free market is so great because you can buy whatever you want and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks... and when you do buy something, not only do you benefit but so does the other person.

You're right, a service is morally ambiguous. My point was that the intention motivating the service and the circumstances enacted by way of the service are very much matters of ethical concern. This isn't a matter of capitalist ideology, this is a matter of the effects human actions have on other humans and themselves. If somebody hires a guy to sneak into your house while you're on vacation and lace your oven with plastic explosives, are you telling me you'd just say, "Hey, it's just business! If I gotta die so somebody can make a buck bringing harm to me, I guess that's just how it goes! At least he can buy a few more hookers this week. Lord knows they've got daddy-issues to work out."

Of course not. Your survival instinct wouldn't let you treat it that casually. And part of living in a humane society is making considerations for other peoples' welfare. When you don't see any point in worrying about others (and I know for a fact that there are people you care about in life, so don't try to affect indifference) then you need to ask yourself some very hard questions about why you are so apathetic and unable to concern yourself with long-term effects. Because there's a diagnosis for that: sociopathy. (Not that I'm saying you're a sociopath, I just don't think you've really got a lot of this stuff figured out yet, primarily because it hasn't been a focus of your personal development.)

P0rn is a great service. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. It doesn't matter if you think it's a good thing.

Like I said before, I do like it. That's exactly my problem. You may not be able or willing to see the consequences of people making "professional" p0rn but I certainly can. I have a talent for deductive reasoning, and it get's a lot of use in my down-time. This happens to be something I've spent a lot of time contemplating.

No one's being exploited.

That's a matter of perspective. I'm not so much interested in whether they think it's what they want as I am in the effects it has on their lives. People with Stockholm Syndrom don't believe they are victims, but it sure as hell starts out that way. The problem, in my opinion, is that women have taken way to "masculine" a perspective on the subject. In the same way that the general perspective was way too "feminine" in bygone centuries. Both outlooks are essentially radicalizations, even sort of parodies, of how actual human minds work. (Well, with the exception of actual outliers; people with six fingers per hand don't define our definition of how many fingers humans have and likewise people with a natural over-abundance of either sex's hormone don't define how the average human functions on a sexual level.)

Just explaining my own circumstances, dude. Chill out. Don't have a heart attack over all this honesty and feeling-cr@, alright? You're gonna be okay, just breathe! :tongue:

OMggggg stop... sex is like literally any other activity. You don't lose your "higher self" for taking part it in for fun.

I know, right? What family needs Monopoly when they can just have one big, incestuous orgie? No hugs for me, dad! I'll take the d*ck! C'mon, dude, that wasn't just a weak argument, it was also just a little lazy, don't you think? Sex is not like any other activity, and if you've ever had it (which I'm assuming you have) then you know as well as anyone else that it bears no resemblance to playing with a yo-yo or picking salad outta your teeth with a toothpick. (Both being extreme counter-examples, obviously.) And as to losing your higher self, there's a wealth of both ancient and modern teachings that say exactly the opposite, so unless you're trying to say you're better-informed than some of the brightest minds in human history...? No? Yep, then that boat don't float!

Incidentally, I'm not trying to knee-cap you, dude. I don't get the impression you're a bad dude. Just trying to pass along the fruits of like half of the waking hours of my life. There's no rule that says you've gotta listen, but you might have some serious "ah-ha" moments if you give it all a little think-see. Just saying.

Chrysalis

Hey Aquarian.

You got any links or youtube vids on this ?, i was watching a youtube vid on something like this the other day, about the energetic exchange you have with someone when having sex.

Im kinda in a rush at min as im on my way out or id type more, but what your replying to apps is true.

Send me some links ill be back.