Chat Thread

Chrysalis

I thought you did sorry.

I've been thinking about doing p0rn. but it probably wont happen.

Well whats stopping you ...only yourself ?

If this is something you feel you can do then do it.

Truthfully this was the least ever thing I'd Eva thought of hearing come from you ...you dnt come across like ud do this to me.

But if I had the urge to do it id prob do it myself, as I'm Quite sexually experimental ....but with p0rn it's just open legs and moan.
..I find this hard to do if im not enjoying it ...so I don't think I'd be able to do it.

AppLeo

Well whats stopping you ...only yourself ?

If this is something you feel you can do then do it.

Truthfully this was the least ever thing I'd Eva thought of hearing come from you ...you dnt come across like ud do this to me.

But if I had the urge to do it id prob do it myself, as I'm Quite sexually experimental ....but with p0rn it's just open legs and moan.
..I find this hard to do if im not enjoying it ...so I don't think I'd be able to do it.

Wel.... i dont wanna do **** if I need a job in the real world. And people who do p0rn lose a lot of respect from their community so...

The least ever what??

P0rn doens't always have to be acting does it???

Chrysalis

Wel.... i dont wanna do **** if I need a job in the real world. And people who do p0rn lose a lot of respect from their community so...

The least ever what??

P0rn doens't always have to be acting does it???
Well I'm sure you dnt get to choose the guy you phuck, so I'm sure there must be some acting involved in regards to acting out like your really enjoying the guy when maybe your not.

And yes there would then also be the respect thing attached ....so depends if u can deal with that or not.

I personally dnt find anything wrong with people doing this tho...your providing a service to people who like to watch p0rn.

There's such taboo surrounding sex.:unsure:

AppLeo

Well I'm sure you dnt get to choose the guy you phuck, so I'm sure there must be some acting involved in regards to acting out like your really enjoying the guy when maybe your not.

You don't get to choose?? hmm...
at least he'll be hawt because it's p0rn.

WellAnd yes there would then also be the respect thing attached ....so depends if u can deal with that or not.

I personally dnt find anything wrong with people doing this tho...your providing a service to people who like to watch p0rn.

I know right... ugh so lame.

WellThere's such taboo surrounding sex.:unsure:

Maybe it's because everyone is essentially a taurus, and taurus is ruled by Earth. And scoprio, the sign of sex, is opposite of the taurus sign.

As a Moon & Mars in Taurus i can assure you sex is rather... Natural and quite visceral too.. It's a need for us but not a need that goes beyond the single person i am with.

Very firtile sign Taurus is and one of the most Sexual.

Taurus just has sex because it feels good not because it wants babies.

I want babies i'm a Cancer. Though a Cap dominant one mind you.

Did you ever read into that Cancer prioritize their partners pleasure over their own?

Taurus Sun may do that for their own pleasure.

I get great pleasure out of mastering my female.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I want babies i'm a Cancer. Though a Cap dominant one mind you.

Did you ever read into that Cancer prioritize their partners pleasure over their own?

Taurus Sun may do that for their own pleasure.

I get great pleasure out of mastering my female.

how are you capricorn dominant?