Chat Thread

AquarianRising

And so it is.....lol, im so hilarious at times :biggrin:

And guess who's had this song in her head since replying to the thread :cool:

*Chrys scuttles off to build more castles**

LMAO! Yeah, "pinta" is either Puerto Rican or Spanish slang for jail. I lived in Stockton for several years, which had a huge amount of minority families and a really high crime-rate. But the rent was reasonable, so... Meh. Anywho, I have to assume App is a dude, and so am I. Prison seems to promote homosexuality to some extent, so it seemed the most apt place for two straight dudes to get hitched. It was either that or an MMORPG, but those have too many syllables to fit the song, so... Yup. :unsure:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

LMAO! Yeah, "pinta" is either Puerto Rican or Spanish slang for jail. I lived in Stockton for several years, which had a huge amount of minority families and a really high crime-rate. But the rent was reasonable, so... Meh. Anywho, I have to assume App is a dude, and so am I. Prison seems to promote homosexuality to some extent, so it seemed the most apt place for two straight dudes to get hitched. It was either that or an MMORPG, but those have too many syllables to fit the song, so... Yup. :unsure:

You should really take more care with your spelling and punctuation errors :w00t:

AquarianRising

Speaking of living in Stockton and not speaking of Family Guy-esque non-sequiturs, I just had a flashback of one day when I was walking home from the less sh*tty part of Stockton after going to GameStop and suddenly realizing I didn't have enough cash to take the bus back.

There was this young Hispanic chick (obviously only about 14 or 15 but still set up for a lot of boyfriends when she hits 18 with looks like that, assuming she even waits that long) on her bike outside this storefront, evidently waiting on a friend. Her brain apparently was itching, 'cause she had her finger buried up to the second knuckle in her nose. Didn't see me walking up the sidewalk until I was almost up on her, and when she finally realized I was there, she pulled her finger out real quick and did this little shoulder-dance to try and recover from the whoopsie-doosie.

It was friggin' adorable and hilarious, I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head, which evidently made her feel less awkward, since she smiled back. Humans are funny critters sometimes. :biggrin:

Chrysalis

Her brain apparently was itching,

Oh my days..i am soooo using this phrase :lol: Thats hilarious.

Your so random Aquarian, are you **** sure your not related to Aquarian :tongue: And no i didn't type phuck sure, i typed d@mn sure.

Last edited:

AquarianRising

Her brain apparently was itching,

Oh my days..i am soooo using this phrase :lol: Thats hilarious.

Your so random Aquarian, are you **** sure your not related to Aquarian :tongue: And no i didn't type phuck sure, i typed d@mn sure.

Related to... myself? I mean... I, uhh -- I guess so? Kinda? Hm. I'm not sure how that would work from a relational standpoint... :andy:

david starling

This should stir it up. :biggrin: I have a new rulership system, using patterns I noticed. These are rulership groups, with the "Native-ruler" as the one that's fully domiciled in the Sign. But there are other rulers as well. For Leo, the Native-ruler is the Sun (as shown in pattern, not because it's conventional). The Motivational-rulership is shared, in Leo's case, by a combination of the Ascendant and Jupiter. For Pisces, the patterns show Neptune as Native-ruler, and the Moon as Motivational-ruler.

UraSatVen1029

This should stir it up. :biggrin: I have a new rulership system, using patterns I noticed. These are rulership groups, with the "Native-ruler" as the one that's fully domiciled in the Sign. But there are other rulers as well. For Leo, the Native-ruler is the Sun (as shown in pattern, not because it's conventional). The Motivational-rulership is shared, in Leo's case, by a combination of the Ascendant and Jupiter. For Pisces, the patterns show Neptune as Native-ruler, and the Moon as Motivational-ruler.

Cooool! Well what about Scorpio? It already has Mars and Pluto rulerships. Would it still apply? Sagittarius? Aquarius? Capricorn?