when people state that a piece of music speaks to their very soul

multiple

Account Closed
do you think there could be something going on synastry wise between the composer and the listener? or something astrologically is happening with the listeners chart and an event chart for the musician? i've often wondered this, whether a certain planet or combination of planets is responsible for the creative output of person, and whether this leaves an astrological signature within their work.this creative work is then discovered by someone who's natal chart has a similar pattern of planetary influence or who's natal chart configuration is harmonious to the author of the work. leading to a feeling of it speaking to them in a specific way.

chris10

do you think there could be something going on synastry wise between the composer and the listener? or something astrologically is happening with the listeners chart and an event chart for the musician? i've often wondered this, whether a certain planet or combination of planets is responsible for the creative output of person, and whether this leaves an astrological signature within their work.this creative work is then discovered by someone who's natal chart has a similar pattern of planetary influence or who's natal chart configuration is harmonious to the author of the work. leading to a feeling of it speaking to them in a specific way.

I have checked the charts of the performers I really like listening to and
I discovered that we have very close aspects.
In particular, 5 performers I like have mars in aries conjucting my natal mars which means that simultaneously their mars closely trines my venus, trines my mercury, closely sextiles my jupiter in my 5th and trines my neptune.
I have also found that 2 performers I like have planets on my ASC/pluto conjuction.

I don't know,
maybe it's just plain coincidence.

multiple

Account Closed
I have checked the charts of the performers I really like listening to and
I discovered that we have very close aspects.
In particular, 5 performers I like have mars in aries conjucting my natal mars which means that simultaneously their mars closely trines my venus, trines my mercury, closely sextiles my jupiter in my 5th and trines my neptune.
I have also found that 2 performers I like have planets on my ASC/pluto conjuction.

I don't know,
maybe it's just plain coincidence.

that's interesting. although, like you say it could be coincidence. I think its fascinating when we find that music really speaks to us in a specific way and when people use the terms that is speaks to our soul. i'd also be interested in hearing accounts of what this means to people and how it moves them, it could help to assess what parts of our astrological makeup are being stimulated.

chris10

I was listening to music earlier that I find very touching, very moving.
The performer was born on July 7th 1936.
His sun and venus conjuct my sun.
His sun and venus also trine my moon.
His mercury conjucts my MC.
His jupiter trines my venus and my mars.
His saturn trines my sun and widely trines my moon.
His neptune sextiles my sun and sextiles my moon... actually his neptune also conjucts my SU/MO midpoint.
His NN conjucts my NN and my IC.

His music really touches my heart, my soul.
That feeling probably comes from the fact that my sun and moon are heavily aspected by his planets.

ALRESCHA

Yes, it's common yet magical!

For me, it's always about the aspects of the Moon when it comes to music! I love you, Robert Plant, Sir!

And it certainly determines our taste in literature too! The literature of the Capricorn Sun nations is my eternal inspiration!

-sco

Last edited:

Bunraku

Musicians I love to listen to have a strong fire/ Aries emphasis on their chart.

(Provided their song writers and composers have the same configurations... )

ALRESCHA

Fabrizio De Andrè - Andrea release date and me
Mo60Mo 4°07a
Ve, Ne, blah, blah, blah :love:
but also
Sa120Ve -3°46a
and
Ve60Sa -1°06a

t4516.gif

ZeeZ

I read somewhere that said Bach had magical powers from his birthchart placements that make his music come alive