What makes me shy and withdrawn despite an outgoing personality?

desiredusername

Not sure if i should further explain, as to ruin to original question.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.76137.9802.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.76137.9802.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 83

error

Hello, I'm no expert but I've actually have a similar issue, I'm a leo and I'm extremely timid.

In my case I put it off to the fact I have a lot near the natal and very little up near the midheaven, where I'm supposed to present myself to the public. And looking at your chart I see a lot of that, as well as very little in the eastern hemisphere which I think has a lot to do with interpersonal relationships.

I mean I could very well be wrong in my interpretation, there's bound to be more qualified people on this site to make an assessment. I'd love to see what there interpretations would be. Also they'd probably be much more detialed, I didn't even look at the planets involved, I just gave a quick peek and went by that, so I could easily be way off.

Not sure if i should further explain, as to ruin to original question.

Where shall I start -- venus and mars stuck in 12th, this suggests yoiu didn't receive enough affection in early childhood prefer romance to be extremely private or even secret liaisonns/behind the scenes. Venus squares pluto in9th house, both these houses are hiddne/cadent with 12th being the house of 'serve or suffer' and tends to dissolve planets energies..

There has been a recent thread discussing this, which IS your thread, so you should have got a good understanding and how this works?

mars square pluto 8' applying is questionable and because you said you were 'shy' I doubt whether you can connect with this inanyevent.

Pisces moon
“However, your Moon is in Pisces, which is a highly sensitive and deeply emotional Moon placement. It would certainly feel like a Chiron-Moon contact, even if technically it is not. Those with Moon in Pisces experienced an emotional disconnection from mother whilst growing up. The mother was most likely either emotionally shut down, addicted, or very distracted by her own life. This leaves a deep wound to do with feeling left out or disconnected - emotionally - from the rest of the world.”
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=300612&postcount=5
Comments by R4ven senior member - “Sun conjunct Chiron in 9th” thread

since your Moon is in Pisces, your mother was most likely not available to you when you most needed her to be. This moon will make you sensitive to the point of strong intuitions about peopel you meet and you may have to be careful so as to NOT pick up on other people's energies/negativity. Until you have this under control and can 'close down' this aspect a little you may feel uncomfortable around others and seen as someone who is 'very sensitive'

In Equal house sun/mercury would be 2nd house of self esteem, personal values and beliefs Mercury is very tight square to uranus which makes your mind work very quickly, you could also talk quickly to but it 'can add' argumentativeness. then mercurty square neptune is all about MIS communications, going both ways, reading too much between the lines, poss lots of daydreaming, fantasising...

hope this helps?

im just so confused by all this.

it's all so negative. do i amount to anything at all?

of course you my love.... I was simply answering your question, I didn't realise you simply wanted an ego boost :whistling:

Everyone's chart is as unique as thier own 'fingerprints' and this is what your soul chose (in my opinion) to reincarnate to work on, the good the bad and ugly.it's the same for all of us

Caprigo

Having planets in aries/aquarius generally produces an outgoing personality while the Pisces moon gives you an introvert quality, especially since it is such a personal planet.

Pisces Moon

Pisces Moon people, whatever their outer demeanor may be, are ultra-sensitive on the inside.

When the Moon is found in the sensitive, imaginative, romantic and idealistic sign of Pisces, the strength of the emotions are likely to be especially pronounced. Pisces is the final sign of the zodiac, and has much to do with issues of sensitivity- to oneself, to other people, and to the mysterious, unseen forces that shape and make up our world. On an instinctive level, you are likely to be highly attuned to these areas of life experience, and the quality of your life will have much to do with how ready and open you are to treating yourself with the care, sensitivity and awareness that you need. People with the Moon in Pisces are likely to have strong and instantaneous emotional responses. You can be deeply moved by an ideal, a piece of music or another’s suffering.

The above is a general archetype of the Pisces moon. You can get more answers to the question you asked by further researching your moon sign.

waybread

With the moon and Venus close to your ascendant, probably you do project a fair bit of warmth and attractiveness to other people. Lucky you! With your moon in Pisces in the first house, you are probably also a good dancer. (This doesn't necessarily mean you should turn pro tomorrow-- merely that you are the envy of your friends with two left feet.)

Aquarius rising can look a little out-of-the-ordinary. You may feel more comfortable with a lot of acquaintances, rather than with really close friends. Your moon in Pisces makes you a kind of psychic sponge, and you can pick up other people's negativity very quickly, so it is important not to spend a lot of time around negative people.

But I have to ask. If you could unpack your shyness a little, are you just innately put off by other people, or do you think if they got to know you better they might not like you very much? You've got some tough placements in your chart, and perhaps when you tried to express them as a kid, you got put down for them, such that you "learned" that it wasn't safe to express the real you.

Actually the "real you" is a super person, but you probably don't have it in you to conform to the crowd. Uranus squaring your sun may make you feel different from other people, because you are constantly challenged to be unique or different in some way. Then with the planetoid Chiron squaring your sun, it can "hurt to be you" when you are made to feel that "different" is not good. Retreating into shyness may have seemed a lot safer than sticking your neck out.

Well, different is good. Moreover, with your sun-Mercury in Aries, your archetype is the Woman Warrior. You have not one but two formations called a Thor's Hammer in your chart, which is very volatile and dynamic--you have a lot of energy to burn; and with Pluto in the 9th at the apex of one hammer, you need to express yourself in very intense truth-seeking ways. With Jupiter at the apex of the other hammer, we see some reinforcement in "9th chord" matters.

You need to expand your horizons with these placements, be it literally through overseas travel; or mentally through higher education, developing a philosophy of life, or reading great works that explain to your satisfaction what life is all about. Maybe start activating your 9th chord energies by reading adventure books about people who sailed solo around the world or took up high-altitude climbing in the Himalayas. That sort of thing. The apex of the 2nd hammer is in the 5th house, which deals with recreation. You'd be a natural for some extreme sports!

Above all, don't let the turkeys get you down. If God had wanted all of us to be identical, He would have made us that way.

desiredusername

your replies were much appreciated, and subjective enough to give me reasonable understanding, that just because i have a birth chart, doesn't make me a person i dont want to be.

thanks again.

desiredusername

Edit

correct me if im wrong, waybread, but dont i have not 2 but 4 hammers of thor?

with Pluto and Jupiter being 2 of the apexes

as well as Uranus squaring Mercury and The Sun

And Mercury squaring Uranus and Neptune?

I cant think of any evidence proving otherwise, that i have 4 of them.

Last edited:
Waybread,
Uranus squaring your sun may make you feel different from other people, because you are constantly challenged to be unique or different in some way.

I have uranus square sun and don't feel I am different to anybody else and certainly don't feel 'constantly challenged' to be different or unique. I will say it can add impatience and perhaps wanting to do unsual things that involves the pride or ego (sun) in some way. Maybe as mine are in fixed signs that don't like change. this members is in Cardinal/aries which may be good at starting things but not great at finishing them....

She also has a 'tighter square' to Jupiter which adds extravagence and joviality especially towards family (cancer Jup)

In Equal house system sun/mercury are in 2nd house and better placed for earning capacity etc.

chiron has a tighter square to mercury first and then sun. this could suggest speaking up/communicating or fighting over self esteem, personal values, beliefs or how you earn/spend your money. Can make a powerful communicator with intuitive mind but may have had trouble at school learning or with siblings..

Mercury square Uranus could be very quick mind, good at maths, but could add argumentativeness. You may get flashes of ideas, inspirations but it's whether you can ground and do anything with them that counts.

Chiron in the 5th house
can make great coaches, helping players to perform better than they could. It could also show people who are great with kids, but either have chronic troubles with their own, or have none of their own. This can be indicator that you can train your children to be happier and more successful than you ever could. Watch out though. If Chiron is afflicted, you will drive your kids to succeed in the areas that you would have liked to succeed.The most frustrating one is the great lover who can always satisfy their partner better than they themselves could be satisfied.
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/chiron21.5.html

probably rather good at giving romantic advice to friends, but can't get your own romances on path.

Saturn to me is unaspected with 10' separating orb and is conj 12th house cusp in placidus and Equal house sytems, where it is considered more effective in 12th

unaspected planets
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html
http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/unaspected.htm
http://classiclegendbooks.com/martinschulman-astrology-articles-17-unaspected-planets-1.html
http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-unaspectedplanets.htm
http://www.donmc.com/Unaspected.htm
http://www.astrologyclub.org/articles/unaspected/unaspected.htm
http://astronuts.tribe.net/thread/dde3467b-df04-4a45-94c8-7aeb8e91e741

Having uranus and neptune in 11th house could suggest things, like unsual friends, needing lots of space and non-clingy or demanding friends. Neptune here suggests making too many sacrifices for friendships and illusions and confusions around not only friends but 'hopes and wishes' to. Good point here is ruler of 11th Saturn is not retrograde, so your hopes and wishes could come to fruition

Neptune in llth House – succeedent house
Unusual, idealistic friendships and group associations. ­Generosity and spiritual guidance received from friends. ­Sensitive to the needs of others. May join spiritual groups.
View friends in idealistic manner. Your idea of ­sympathetic friend ‑ sympathetic ear! Also your ear would be bent from your friends and this would be an area of comfort for you.
Sacrificial things done for friends that others wouldn't.
Can even wear the rose‑tinted glasses here, because you will think they were worth it. Bad aspects cause disillusionment, even so would have been worth the price (perhaps moved away or ­emigrated, but even the memory would be cherished). Encourage spiritual groups of like minds. Non‑competitive team work. Inspire others and friends ‑ nurturing.

Uranus in llth House – succeedent house
· You will be open‑minded and concerned with truth and facts very humanitarian and forward looking.
· Many unusual friends of high intelligence. Want to be able to learn from friends and group activities and team work.
· You will find mentally and spiritually stimulating. Strong sense of equality.
· Unpredictable changes where goals and objectives are concerned. Person will change his mind a number of times before he settles into his life work.
· Two types of friends: the conventional Saturnians and the bohemian Uranians and never the twain do meet.
· Feelings of sympathy and antipathy very strong but changeable.
· social connections and relationships that suddenly turn ugly, disruptive, or simply terminate almost overnight. Friendships suddenly go astray, unforeseen dynamics and issues suddenly and irrationally appear

Last edited:

Love2Know

Do you go to the gym a lot? Maybe you should go more... I dunno also some aries I know are very introverted and can turn real nasty if they become insecure. Also just on the pisces moon too, you should try to do creative things to feel better about yourself. Creative expression is good.

waybread

Re: Edit

correct me if im wrong, waybread, but dont i have not 2 but 4 hammers of thor?

with Pluto and Jupiter being 2 of the apexes

as well as Uranus squaring Mercury and The Sun

And Mercury squaring Uranus and Neptune?

I cant think of any evidence proving otherwise, that i have 4 of them.

I don't see where. A Thor's Hammer has two planets joined by a square, and then they join a 3rd planet via sesquisquares (135 degrees, shown as black dashed lines.)

desiredusername

Do you go to the gym a lot? Maybe you should go more... I dunno also some aries I know are very introverted and can turn real nasty if they become insecure. Also just on the pisces moon too, you should try to do creative things to feel better about yourself. Creative expression is good.

I live creatively, im aspired to be a filmmaker. I have noticed working out helps me in a good way. Also, listening and discovering new/eclectic kinds of music helps too. As well as finding new ways of understanding the universe, like listening to Terrence Mckenna on his mushroom trips, which his views are very inspiring. Id like to become a Producer/Director/Editor/etc in film, and am going to school for it to learn what i can.

Working out does help, and i should do it more too.

RE: Thors Hammer- i had forgotten about the two needed sesquisquare aspects needed, i had fooloshly assumed it had been just two squares connected by a point in the chart oddly.

Last edited:

Munch

I use whole signs which would put almost all of your personal planets in the first quadrant and would load up your 12th house with the major Karma planets (Saturn, Neptune, Uranus). This would lead to an introverted person quite easily.

virgo18

Definitely your 11th house

Saturn in the 11th:
-Makes you selective with friends
-Friends test you
-You have few good friends
-You have friends older than you or saturnine
-Makes some blockages at the time of meeting people
-Sometimes you prefer to stay alone

Uranus in the 11th:
-Makes changes with friends
-Friends may be quite odd or original
-Friends come and go

Neptune in the 11th:
-Artistic intuitive friends
-Friends may go like water through hands
-Some unreliable friendships

And your Venus and Mars in the 12th

desiredusername

thank you, Virgo18 for the disclosing of the misery and loneliness that i must face in the world against my own will, in which i had particularly asked for.