Why he wants Me so bad?

CaliCapricorn97

I’m Blue,,,, He’s Red. Someone told me My Saturn squares His Mars ruins the whole thing but idk how true that it is, this is the first time a man has been so persistent can anyone tell me how this would play out?

Attachments

• 6653DE4D-B3E5-46E7-83BB-B9022ED1BA8D.jpg
    6653DE4D-B3E5-46E7-83BB-B9022ED1BA8D.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 52

Scherzy

Maybe because of the mars in 1st house ? I think he wants you more sexual way.
But not only that.You make him feel peaceful and safe.(4th house placements)
And I'm sure he finds you fun.Your jupiter in his 5th.

Last edited:

CaliCapricorn97

Maybe because of the mars in 1st house ? I think he wants you more sexual way.
But not only that.You make him feel peaceful and safe.(4th house placements)
And I'm sure he finds you fun.Your jupiter in his 5th.

We both have Jupiter in each other’s 5th House
But idk what that means

His Nessus is also in my 5th so I wonder if there’s some kind of lingering obsession.

We talk about anything and he opens up to me easily
But I was told not to get in this relationship just because my Saturn Squares His Mars

ElenaJ

I’m Blue,,,, He’s Red. Someone told me My Saturn squares His Mars ruins the whole thing but idk how true that it is, this is the first time a man has been so persistent can anyone tell me how this would play out?

For one thing, there are so many aspects that take place between two charts, no one of these is a make-or-break aspect. It's a sum of things, a balance between the positive and negative.
Your descendent is ruled by Saturn, and your Saturn is conjunct his descendent. His mars, co-ruler of his descendent, is conjunct your descendent.
In addition, mars in Capricorn and Saturn in aires are in mutual reception.
Yes, mars square Saturn is not an easy aspect to handle, but in your case they are so closely tied to both of your descendents that this aspect acts as a glue to bind you together. There is an inter-changing of energy between your marriage houses and the planets there that is very strong and compelling.

thelivingsky

Can you post the composite chart? The synastry describes the specific ways you relate whereas the composite gives a better idea of how it will play out long term.

Last edited: