I lost my cat again

Wisdom

hello guys

last year i lost my cat and i got it back with your help as in this thread
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113601

today i lost her again, the same thing happened she went to the terrace and didn't comeback either fall from terrace or went to one of my neighbor iam not sure

any help or advices will be appreciated

date of lost cat : 26/9/2019 at 12am local time

note : she was born approx in aug. 2016 female white and gray.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_missed_cat.31640.60857.png
    astro_w2gw_missed_cat.31640.60857.png
    42 KB · Views: 43
The cat must be in western direction / west by north.

Windmills, barns (if you live near farm), where wood is cut. The upper rooms in houses ( may be in a storey building with someone?, chambers, little houses and closets)

I have posted my reply without reading your post and just by looking at the chart.

The cat's location is over libra. Which indicates the cat is not on the ground it's somewhere in the mid rage in the air meaning in some storey building/terrace ofcourse. It could be in your house. If you are living in an apartment, I have a feeling that your cat is with your neighbour.

Last edited:

Wisdom

Just a try again, has your neighbours just left the house or something? Seems that the cat just left your neighbour in 4 unit! 4 hrs or 4 days...

thanks sir for your help

i went to 2 neighbours one below (-1 floor) and one to the right(same floor) they searched and didn't found it. there is still 1 to the left but he is not here most of the time he have a dog alone and come from time to time to feed him

what do you mean she left already on of my neghbours? where should i search now?

So you are living in an apartment :) thanks for the confirmation. it was helpful for my understanding.

I am not familiar with the style of the chart you have posted. any how, the sig of your cat (Jupiter) is separating from your neighbor (mercury). I have noticed that the neighbor is in your 4th house (your house) which kinda means all living in the same building.

I have also noticed this, that the ruler of the neighbor is separating from the house which i guess they might have left the house lately? is the house empty because they went out or on holiday?

a question, did you lost your cat before 5 days? or 5 hrs? from the time you have drew the chart

direction: west by north
High lands or grounds, upper rooms or near the fire or radiator, stables, hills.

the cat it self is in your 5 house, may be area where there ppl entertain! or where the kid's stuff are..

Wisdom

So you are living in an apartment :) thanks for the confirmation. it was helpful for my understanding.

I am not familiar with the style of the chart you have posted. any how, the sig of your cat (Jupiter) is separating from your neighbor (mercury). I have noticed that the neighbor is in your 4th house (your house) which kinda means all living in the same building.

I have also noticed this, that the ruler of the neighbor is separating from the house which i guess they might have left the house lately? is the house empty because they went out or on holiday?

a question, did you lost your cat before 5 days? or 5 hrs? from the time you have drew the chart

they live on another house and leave their dog only here and come for feeding him
the cat always go to the terrace and comeback i saw her alot in our neighbour terrace and jump back to ours so maybe 5 days before she was there and comeback but i didn't lost her during this period

is your neighbor your friend? and a female?

seems that she might help you finding the cat in 3 units (3hrs, 3 days, or 3 weeks)

they family wife and husband she searched her apartment and didn't find anything (the -floor one and the other right neighbor)

direction: west by north
High lands or grounds, upper rooms or near the fire or radiator, stables, hills.

the cat it self is in your 5 house, may be area where there ppl entertain! or where the kid's stuff are..

iam searching >> Is there any chance that someone took her away with him and decided to keep her?or she is stuck somewhere between the building?

they live on another house and leave their dog only here and come for feeding him
the cat always go to the terrace and comeback i saw her alot in our neighbour terrace and jump back to ours so maybe 5 days before she was there and comeback but i didn't lost her during this period

they family wife and husband she searched her apartment and didn't find anything (the -floor one and the other right neighbor)

iam searching >> Is there any chance that someone took her away with him and decided to keep her?or she is stuck somewhere between the building?

It does shows as if she is in mid of the air by west or north west direction in your house. You will find her with the help of some one in your 11th (friend or step-relative) this person is sig by venus a woman or someone born a libra or Taurus)

I am not an astrologer.I am just interested in lost horary. I wanted to help you. I am sorry if anything I said is not right. I am trying to.find.clues.

Wisdom

It does shows as if she is in mid of the air by west or north west direction in your house. You will find her with the help of some one in your 11th (friend or step-relative) this person is sig by venus a woman or someone born a libra or Taurus)

I am not an astrologer.I am just interested in lost horary. I wanted to help you. I am sorry if anything I said is not right. I am trying to.find.clues.

hey sir , what do you think of another possibility

iam not sure the exact time she lost but if i add 1.30 hr thats may be the exact time because she was outside from 12am to 2 untill i notice her absence

what do you think of the new chart? 4th house is water scoripo and 6th is cacpicorn with its ruler saturn

Attachments

• cat2.png
    cat2.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 17
hey sir , what do you think of another possibility

iam not sure the exact time she lost but if i add 1.30 hr thats may be the exact time because she was outside from 12am to 2 untill i notice her absence

what do you think of the new chart? 4th house is water scoripo and 6th is cacpicorn with its ruler saturn

:surprised: don't get confused about the time. you know, when you 1st draw the chart with this question in your mind will be the right chart and you should not make too many charts for the same question.

may be you can ask different question like, will i get my cat by this month, is she stolen, she is safe and so on...

Wisdom

I have news ;

a women saw my cat with broken leg and some kids took her

iam searching in that place and asked some kids they saw her but they don't know who took her...

i dont know how to find him its high population area with alot of people and houses

I have news ;

a women saw my cat with broken leg and some kids took her

iam searching in that place and asked some kids they saw her but they don't know who took her...

i dont know how to find him its high population area with alot of people and houses

Great news :D just as i felt, there was something relates to a woman/a friend and a 5th house matter (kids or entertainment) will be involved in finding your kitty. hold on let me have a look at your chart again and will post back again soon.

I am so sure that this person from your 11th house will find the cat in 3 units from the date you have draw the chart. the 3 units can be 3 weeks or months. I am hoping for a 3 weeks.

kitty was in the 5th house when you draw the chart.

Wisdom

wisdom:happy: you remember this post?

yes sir

Great news :D just as i felt, there was something relates to a woman/a friend and a 5th house matter (kids or entertainment) will be involved in finding your kitty. hold on let me have a look at your chart again and will post back again soon.

i don't know its like when hope come back everything went black
i asked alot of kids and didn't catch the one who took her...

I am so sure that this person from your 11th house will find the cat in 3 units from the date you have draw the chart. the 3 units can be 3 weeks or months. I am hoping for a 3 weeks.

kitty was in the 5th house when you draw the chart.

so the next time is 3 weeks i hope i get her in this time

but why 3 units? and how you know the kitty in 5th house i see its empty in the chart .

any explanation and tips will be grateful

yes sir

i don't know its like when hope come back everything went black
i asked alot of kids and didn't catch the one who took her...

so the next time is 3 weeks i hope i get her in this time

but why 3 units? and how you know the kitty in 5th house i see its empty in the chart .

any explanation and tips will be grateful

Hi,

The chart you have posted was of placidus house system. For horary charts they use regiomontanus house system. So your cat's sig (jupiter) will be placed in your 5th house.

I say 3 units for finding the cat, this is by looking at the venus applying to jupiter in 3 units. The units represents the timings.