Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

sadge

The current, overarching numerology involves Capricorn as the 10th Tropical Sign. In Roman numerals, 10 is symbolized by the capital letter X, which in turn symbolizes the word "Cross"--as in "Ped Xing". Numerologically, 10 "converts" to 1 (1+0=1). And just as the two major Religions that developed early in this Age have been intent on converting everyone to their tenets and rules, they're also envisioning One World United under their authority. Since there are two of them, they've been butting heads and going to war over it. Meanwhile, the true "Religion" (in quotes because it's entirely materialistic, and while it has a religious zeal and the need to convert everyone to IT'S tenants and rules, is actually a religion-substitute) is uniting the world using its own technology. It's by nature, an Adversarial Age--Saturn=Satan=Adversary. The early Church rightly described it's version of Saturn, Satan "the great Adversary", as "Ruler of this World", meaning the material world, vying with Jupiter, as God the Father, ruling the spiritual world.
The 11th Sign converts Numerologically to 2. This makes uncontentious Partnership a real possibility. Interesting that "11" can be viewed as two, independent Individuals, side by side; and, when turned sideways, looks like the "=" symbol.

David!!! That was awesome!!!! I loved it.

Yes. 11 = 2. :)

blacksun?

I appreciate that.

My quick answer is that Trump has 40 trillion dollar set to topple him - the entire political, tech and media apparatuses. Normally, all these forces conspire to make a president who kills hundreds of thousands of people (conservative) look good. Now they make someone who has a lewd conversation look like - Stalin.

I see the US, next to being a steward of the liberty of action, as having had an otherworldly, nightmarish, utterly soul-depleting grasp on the world, and I ee it as a good thing that that grips has been broken by a man who isn't capable of being sanctimonious. I thin he is orchestrating his agenda rather well, juggling every hot shitbomb thrown in his lap in such a way as to by now only once have betrayed his campaign promises completely - and apologized for that.

You know the weird thing is to be silenced by liberals. When my scientifically educated parents actually turned out to believe the newspapers over cool reasoning, something began to crumble - but then came the true nightmare of which I will not speak, as some things as worse even than politics; inlaws.

Hahaha.

But for real, that **** is cold.

blacksun?

The current, overarching numerology involves Capricorn as the 10th Tropical Sign. In Roman numerals, 10 is symbolized by the capital letter X, which in turn symbolizes the word "Cross"--as in "Ped Xing". Numerologically, 10 "converts" to 1 (1+0=1). And just as the two major Religions that developed early in this Age have been intent on converting everyone to their tenets and rules, they're also envisioning One World United under their authority. Since there are two of them, they've been butting heads and going to war over it. Meanwhile, the true "Religion" (in quotes because it's entirely materialistic, and while it has a religious zeal and the need to convert everyone to IT'S tenants and rules, is actually a religion-substitute) is uniting the world using its own technology. It's by nature, an Adversarial Age--Saturn=Satan=Adversary. The early Church rightly described it's version of Saturn, Satan "the great Adversary", as "Ruler of this World", meaning the material world, vying with Jupiter, as God the Father, ruling the spiritual world.
The 11th Sign converts Numerologically to 2. This makes uncontentious Partnership a real possibility. Interesting that "11" can be viewed as two, independent Individuals, side by side; and, when turned sideways, looks like the "=" symbol.

I agree, that makes true sense. It also makes sense to me that the previous age woud have been Sagittarius, with the Greeks, and before that Scorpio, maybe touching those Egyptian deathcults. Pluto moving into Aquarius in about 6 years. Ive been working toward that since 2011, started my philosophical group ("Pentad") then to move toward that transit with full responsibility. I figured no one arrogant enough is going to be taking that responsibility at this point, no one that I like anyway - so I better do what I can. I can not describe the infinite feeling of freedom when I started noticing that you can actually do that in the world - be philosophical and change things. You just have to have a good enough plan and pure and unrelenting daily consistency over years and years, but that goes with any serious thing.

Last edited:

david starling

Each Tropical Age has had a best "representative" culture, which arose at the most "Age-effective" period of time. Ancient Sumerian, near the end of the Age of Libra, Ancient Egypt at the beginning of the Age of Scorpio, Ancient Greece around the middle for the Age of Sagittarius, and now, during the culminating stage that occurs at the end of the Cardinal-sign Ages, the United States for the Age of Capricorn. Pretty amazing culture, and Trump is perfectly in tune with its downside, and even somewhat in tune with its good points as well--like the right to put your foot in your mouth. :lol:

blacksun?

In the Tree of Life, Aquarius is attributed to the path between Netzach and Yesod, on the material plane attributed to Venus and the Moon. The card attributed to it is the Star. Capricorn and the Devil are attributed to the path between the Sun (Tipharet) and Mercury (Hod).

This thread is the fire trinity coming to life!

That is not un-nice.
And fire is prone to look at where its going, not where it is coming from.

"Fire doesn't look back." - My Inner Dragon.

blacksun?

Each Tropical Age has had a best "representative" culture, which arose at the most "Age-effective" period of time. Ancient Sumerian, near the end of the Age of Libra, Ancient Egypt at the beginning of the Age of Scorpio, Ancient Greece around the middle for the Age of Sagittarius, and now, during the culminating stage that occurs at the end of the Cardinal-sign Ages, the United States for the Age of Capricorn. Pretty amazing culture, and Trump is perfectly in tune with its downside, and even somewhat in tune with its good points as well--like the right to put your foot in your mouth. :lol:

Yes, well I love the US - the death grip has come with the Neocons. That is the Bush-Clinton clan. The trick is the the US didn't suffer of its actions, but when Albright was asked about the half million children she deliberately starved to death in 8 years in Iraq alone, she said it was ok considering the goal. That among the more civil things these people have done. That is truly really not cool. Trump is not a downside in the sense of military politics. This comes from someone raised on the Iraq-Iran war as a standard of politics. Trumps tactics are extremely clean, oriented on military targets, and sensible and merciful of intent in comparison with the 20 or 30 years before. It was a bad time for the world, people were being asked to be grateful to be rid of their dignity.

The US, other than its foreign politics since the Wall fell (that just went totally wrong, hubris ensued) is the center of world-culture. Its art is tremendous, powerful on the level of Roman art. Not quite Greek yet, but if it works hard - and respects its electoral system which did prevent world war III - it will get there. This is why it is so important to open our eyes to all aspects of power.

Last edited:

blacksun?

If you don't value at all what you gained by Trumps win, I feel I should tell you in all honesty that Trumps is the first politician that I have ever not looked down on.
Ive alway seen immediately the pettiness of their fears. I have this intense configuration with Mercury 14 Cap, Pluto 14 Libra and Vesta 14 Cancer (on Sirius, the US birth Sun) and ascendant 18 Aries on top of that, so a Cardinal Cross that sees through people where they really don't want that, so I don't want that, unless it is politics of mass-psychology where I feel its allowed to cut to the chase.

I can destroy hubristic people with a glance, a smile; Philosophy is the only thing that smiles back. That is indeed Jupiter.

we could say Trump is a cosmic joke.

Last edited:

blacksun?

The first since FDR and Churchill.

Churchill. A lot of left leaning Brits hate him and call him all sorts of nasty terms, but if it wasn't for him wed be living in the Fourth Reich.

The biography of him by Boris Johnson is very entertaining and even quite moving. Plus, some facts here and there are also nice

Brits, through... we shouldn't get started. I wonder how they'll get out on top this time. I sure hope they keep doing that, they've always been such a true standard. Afternoon tea. Im weirdly content to be living under the Crown, here.

Especially in rebellious Quebec, the best of both worlds. Canada is sweet.

david starling

In the Tree of Life, Aquarius is attributed to the path between Netzach and Yesod, on the material plane attributed to Venus and the Moon. The card attributed to it is the Star. Capricorn and the Devil are attributed to the path between the Sun (Tipharet) and Mercury (Hod).

That's in line with the supremacy of the Sunrise calender and the tremendous increase in communication and commerce of this Age. Bodes well for energy production from solar panels and cells, and wind power also. 10-->1 symbolizes matter, converted to energy.

Including, MxCsquared=E The successful employment of hot fusion power to satisfy our material-energy needs will be in keeping with the culmination of the Age.

Last edited:

blacksun?

If Id see a lineup of soldiers from all the countries in the world Id have to pick one to not have to fight, Id pick the SAS man. Id even sooner fight the Systema man. But the subversive battle between Russia and England is the scariest thing Ive ever sensed about that I will never know, thankfully, the extent of its mutual malice. These people.... relentless. Rasputin-style, the feud burns its path to some unfathomable conclusion of evil laughter in some stupid portico.

blacksun?

By the way, I am famous for not having the greatest social graces when I don't utterly want to please someone, like my grandmother or something, so I may also see in Trump a relief from all that extremely qualified handshaking and quipping. A good part of Trumps base is people that like to mock him. You have to because he does truly idiotic things, like that bizarre early press conference to- and against- the media, that this guy accurately summarized.

https://youtu.be/TEnuanyRKII

sadge

By the way, I am famous for not having the greatest social graces when I don't utterly want to please someone, like my grandmother or something, so I may also see in Trump a relief from all that extremely qualified handshaking and quipping. A good part of Trumps base is people that like to mock him. You have to because he does truly idiotic things, like that bizarre early press conference to- and against- the media, that this guy accurately summarized.

https://youtu.be/TEnuanyRKII

I see a lot of this political discussion taking place in a context of culture. Which is fun....I'm enjoying it. But an add-on to consider is that culture emerges from a litany of other underlying factors that shapes a nation. And the glossy side of US culture is exported through cute headlines, but it masks a very precarious time in human history. The US is powerful because of several historical and technical reasons. One example is that the US dollar is the international currency. This puts us at a distinct advantage compared to other nations. (Also the reason for the underground currency wars and attempts at currency manipulation by other nations.) The situation today is such that our global economy is so intertwined that the US cannot **** up without ******* up the rest of the world. This was observed with the last global recession triggered by poor domestic policy in the US that fueled a housing bubble/crisis. The decisions we make at home have huge implications for the rest of the world. The US president needs to understand that....this is what I meant when I stated that he doesn't understand the sensitivity of his position. It's not just a stage for clown antics and giving the finger to the media. Real people are impacted by how well the US manages it's role in the international community. Hence, my lack of approval on the man. Serious, if he was my man, he'd be sleeping in the dog house right now.

Last edited:

blacksun?

I think he is the first sane and humane president since FDR so lets agree to disagree!

Lemme just enjoy the fact were all still here because he won and take my pride in campaigning for him as intensely as I did.

Ill always be loyal to that beautiful genius for saving us all against the craziest of odds. Thats my last word on this here.

Last edited:

blacksun?

That's in line with the supremacy of the Sunrise calender and the tremendous increase in communication and commerce of this Age. Bodes well for energy production from solar panels and cells, and wind power also. 10-->1 symbolizes matter, converted to energy.

Including, MxCsquared=E The successful employment of hot fusion power to satisfy our material-energy needs will be in keeping with the culmination of the Age.

solar panels tend to be more energy costly to make than what they yield. Wind energy equally. Weirdly, (brown!)coal and other dirty industries thrive on the production of solar panels and windturbines ( and electrical engines ). Fusion, yes. Thats real technology.

Were not ethically there yet though with nations selling off their nuclear arsenals to private people to pay their creditors.

david starling

I think he is the first sane and humane president since FDR so lets agree to disagree!

Lemme just enjoy the fact were all still here because he won and take my pride in campaigning for him as intensely as I did.

Ill always be loyal to that beautiful genius for saving us all against the craziest of odds. Thats my last word on this here.

Well, this is weird--I pushed "quote" just to ask what it was you were agreeing to disagree with, because that's all it said: "Agree to disagree!" And then all this other stuff came up with it. I thought when you edit a Post,the edited version is what gets quoted, not the pre-edited one. :unsure:

blacksun?

Thats my personal quirk with posts on politics. I always want to add more.

By the way Ive lived in the US (NY and California) and Ive been in 30 states. I know the country well.

North Dakota and Wyoming are my favorites... lol. No, Georgia is.

david starling

Well, this is weird--I pushed "quote" just to ask what it was you were agreeing to disagree with, because that's all it said: "Agree to disagree!" And then all this other stuff came up with it. I thought when you edit a Post,the edited version is what gets quoted, not the pre-edited one. :unsure:

Amazing timing--I thought you had edited it DOWN, but instead you ADDED to it just an instant before I pushed quote!