Is he connected to the mafia? Why am I cazimi..

JUPITERASC

whether traditonal or natural significator or ruler...what I wanted to say is: criminals, mafia, the 8th house are related to scorpio, which planet rulers are mars and pluto(modern ruler).
Mercury and Venus are in DISREGARD aka AVERSION
NOT IN ASPECT

According to Frawley receptions do work without aspects.
I'm not seeing this mars as strong as well. Mars doesn't seem to have the dominant role in his life. She asked about A CONNECTION. So Mars could be only one person (of the mob) or also a group of person.I am not knowledgeable about the "italian mafia" but I think there is more than only one "mafia" .You're talking about co-dependency. I would only seeing this between saturn (his pocket)and mars because of the mutual reception. Let's say Mars could be a group of person due to his 11th ,5th or 4th house. There is a connection and sometimes he does laundering money for or with them .And as you said Mars is very interested in Venus. Maybe these activities are due to his job.

It would be interesting to know which real intentions the querent did have

when she cast that chart.

If she did already asked him about that mafia matter and why this question about another woman....
we need a response update from the Querent :smile:

Aria Venue

Dear kalinka
it seems that my previous comments didn't help you understand the difference between planets and natural association with houses, traditionally speaking...and this is why you keep repeating that:When I talk about Mars I mean his association with 8th house and scorpio matters."

so once more: mars is not associated traditionally with the 8th house !!!! what you keep saying is modern rulership.8th house traditionally is associated with saturn, so this is why also saturn is natural ruler of death(among other things also), not accidental significator.I hope you understand the difference between natural significators and accidental significators.So mars as a natural significator is related to many things such as : police, war, murder, passion, brothers, chimneys, knifes, blood, criminal, wounds, scorpio,gall bladder,red color, bood and wounds, male genitals....and so many more and again It is naturally associated with houses 3 and 10.Besides that...mars is regarded also as malefic ...as also saturn of cource, while venus and jupiter as benefics!

So let's see here this mars for a moment.So we have a mars which rules radix 6th, 10th, 11th or his turned, 12th,4th and fifth.
and a querent=peregrine, cazimi, in his turned 12th(5 degrees rule again)... so spooking hidden in the shadows(since cannot be seen as being in total proximity to the sun) which surprisingly has not yet responded to this thread so far to tell us...what is the main reason that initiated her to ask this vague question ...and i am saying vague cause clearly according to her sayings :"I feel like there’s something unusual in this chart but I can’t put my finger on it, can someone tell me if anything stands out?.....So I’m Mercury and he is Jupiter and we don’t aspect so.. not mafia. But I’m cazimi in the 5th, as if I’m aware of and protected from something....The cusp of his 10th house of work is exact on his MC, and the lord, Venus, is in his 12th house of secrets. A woman..? She *is* in his sign and between us... and about to come meet him in his 1st house. ...."

so forgive me but i have the feeling that she is snooping in her ex she sees that cazimi and she wonders: why am i cazimi?does this mean that i am actually protected from my ex, since i have some suspicions that since he is from italy he might be implicated to the mob? well mayby he is not actually ...but again i see a woman between us both..."

and then we are trying to figure whether he has dealings with the mob,or whether his job as venus in sag in illegal..or unethical. So is this mars really the mob as natural sig for criminals, while the same moment you claim that mayby his parents, or his father, are criminals as his turned 4th house...but of cource mars could also be many other things also as his turned fifth of cource..but let' s stick to what you said regarding turned 4th and 10th

This mars has dignity from term, though in his detriment, is placed not in radix 4th but in radix 5th or in his turned 11th (5 degrees rule again, since mars= 24*54 libra on spica!!!!, while 5th cusp is on 28*41 libra),is in venus domicile and Saturn's exaltation and sun's fall.

So the italian mob , or his parents, as the criminals, are totally depended on his job=venus which by the way is in his domicile-jupiter's , actually they are essentially debilitated, though they have dignity from term...but also accidentally strengthened by spica.

So as it seems according to your thinking, these criminals are inside his turned 11th and not in his turned 10th as you also said, so let's say among his friends...if they are not his parents, or his father, as his 4th turned as you said:andy:... and they codependent on his descent job=venus and his pocket=saturn, or his communication, his 3rd of course to make a living.

well i am astonished if this guy has indeed so much power upon the italian mob, which by the way doesn't seem quite powerful...although strengthened by spica

So mayby he actually does Money laundering for the italian mob and this venus over there as natural sig for clothes, fabrics ...etc could be related
:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

Dear kalinka and Elena and to whoever reads this thread so far
i have to edit my last comment, cause it seems that this "fiction story" that i previously described, while was mainly aiming to give a "comic essence-tone" in this whole thread had the opposite results.
So let me state once more the following:

1. in this chart for whatever reason the querent phrased the question whether her ex is implicated to italian mafia, mob, whatever , astrologically speaking following the rules that horary demands, and these rules are very clear not only in old books but also modern for example Frawley's- as also previously kalinka mentioned- and these rules are called traditional because horary is a traditional technic and stems from traditional origins and follows precisely and methodically whatever we nowdays call "traditional".....houses, degnities, reception etc...shows that her ex has no dealings with the Italian mob .why?
  2. when we ask such a question in astrological terms what we seek to see is whether the quesited ...which in this case is her ex and his job are unethical, or illegal...we dont seek whether he has an italian relative who works for mafia, or a friend cause this is irrelevant.So this can be seen from the actual dignities of jupiter and his job.In this case we have a strong essentially and accidentaly dignified Jupiter and a job which is also a dignified venus. Needless to say once more that both of them are considered benefics.AS ANOTHER EXAMPLE : lets say i was working for the police...so daily perhaps i would have to deal with criminals...does this make me also criminal? if there was such a question then astrologically speaking i should have been signified at least from a severely debilitated planet or a malefic as also mars, as natural sig for policeman etc..while judging of course all other testimonies at the specific chart..so its different to ask :" does someone comes in contact with criminals" to "is he unethical or corrupted"?dont mix these two different things...astrologically
  3. In order to the chart to give us a clue that her ex is implicated to such dealings we should have had a job in her fall, as for example a moon in scoprio...in that case we could say yes this man's job seems indeed a "bad job"meaning according to the actual question unethical or illegal
  4. this mars in his turned 11th also it could be many things, but not mafia...it could be relevant also to the querent.the reception we see between her ex's pocket or his 3rd to this mars has nothing also to do with the 8th house...unless this mars rules also his male genitals, his anus etc... Moreover his turned 8th is not saturn as you may see but this exalted moon in Taurus, which in our case belongs to the querent also
  5. i am not judging you for using outer planets, this is your method of cource and believe me if i have seen let's say pluto additionally to the aforementioned(a severely debilitated job for example or an l7 peregrine in a suspicious house) in dc or ic or conjunct jupiter of venus, i would have mentioned if he was playing any significant role and always treating him as a fixed star...as i already mentioned about mars on spica.
  6. But this is different of course from saying that venus is peregrine, that venus is at his turned 12th, that mercury and sun are in his turned 11th, that mercury in venus term-irrelevant, that mars relates to 8th house traditionally...etc....while none of these stands and i explained why in my previous comments
  7. So repeatedly Elena and kalinka you both misunderstood what I have just explained above using the traditional rules that horary dictates. You both used pluto, neptune, pallas, chiron in order to reach conclusions that are otherwise not seen using traditional horary. So it seems that you are attempting to apply modern opinions which have nothing to do with horary and which are more applicable to natal charts using a non-traditional approach of reading a nativity. It is important to clarify that Horary and natal are completely different ways of reading charts - and for that very reason horary and natal are on separate boards
  8. The most important factor using horary rules is that there is no connection between venus and mercury and even if it was i don't see why we must connect the querent with his job...if this was actually the initial question...and i am saying if this was her initial question because not only she hasn't responded yet to help us understand how this whole question was initiated, but there are also hints from her comments that this wasn't, in fact, the initial question.
  9. Don't you find strange how can someone who obviously doesn't know horary, can see the cazimi in a chart ...at least i am curious...and that tells me that for whatever reason she saw that... perhaps after reading a relative article about cazimi...she thought ...ohhhhh i am protected from something...the same time she was snooping at her ex...and she thinks...since my ex is from italy mayby he is implicated to italian mob...so i was lucky i broke up with him...
  10. and the same time we seem to forget that this mercury over there cannot see or be seen, he is peregrine, cadent, retrograde and the only thing that saves him from total combustion is this cazimi
  11. also her co-ruler moon exalted from Taurus in her radix 11th or his turned 5th (sex , love , fun etc..related to him) under venus domicile, which rules her radix 12th(her fears, self undoing...etc), 4th(home, parents ..etc...or his turned 1oth and so forth) and fifth(her interests related to sex, fun,..etc) in mars detriment which rules again his turned 4th, 5th and 12th.
  12. so once more don't you find odd that the querent with her feelings over exalted...and that means also exaggerated..happens to be in his turned 5th, while mercury in his turned 12th? what do you think she does over there?besides mercury by antiscion in radix 8th as also sun, and that tells also that our querent is in fear and anguish of mind.Also mercury in moon's fall and venus detriment...so is she really asking about his job or she just wonders what will happen between her and him...seeing also this venus in Jupiter's domicile and in his house?just saying here...is this mars which bothers her mafia or his turned fifth?
  13. if this mars was indeed criminals having dealings with him...i would have expected to find them in an antiscion related to him or his job perhaps, or hidden in his 12th..or stuff like that
  14. To sum up: no this guy seems to have no dealings with the mob or whatsoever.The fact that he may be from italy, south, north or what else, or if he has any relatives that work for the mafia, or friends...this doesn't mean he has dealings with the mob..and the actual question here was whether he is a member of mafia...so simple...if indeed there was such a question. The actual context and the lack of the background story of this question produces only confusion .An horary question requires exact phrasing and genuine interest - the Querent has not clearly phrased the question before posting it. ... in a way that at least we can describe it as being "vague"

ElenaJ

Both mars and pluto are significators of the mafia, as well as the 8th house, where pluto is located in the chart.
He is your -ex, and the person you are asking about, so he is the 7th and Jupiter. Jupiter here and strong by sign would signify he is basically an honest person, although that might sound like a contradiction.
He closely aspects both mars and pluto, and only these planets.
The MH is ruled by mars, and exactly conjunct Chiron. Pallas is at 1 sagittarius, located in the 6th of work in the chart, his 12th, and exactly trine Chiron/MH.
So, yes, it looks like he does have connections.
You write you have cause to believe this, not sure what type, how violent your experience is. You also don't mention in what area of Italy, but keep in mind there actually does exist what the locals refer to as the "good" mafia and the "bad" mafia. Which is not to say the mafia is good, and I am not condoning it, but they are not all involved in drugs/murder/extortion/violence, he could be part of this type of organisation. Mars in libra is weakened, and rules the MH which makes me suspect this might be the situation with him.
Why are you cazimi? Probably because you backed out (retrograde) of the relationship. When mercury goes direct you may be tempted to return, aspecting Jupiter again.

Sorry, I reread the postings here, and stand by this explanation that I originally wrote.
I'm not entering any discussions about the validity of modern vs traditional, not arriving at assumptions that he is Italian ipso facto he is mafia, and in addition, the question for me is quite clear, or rather the two questions.
"Is he connected to the mafia"? My reply is yes.
"Why am I cazimi"? My reply is this strengthened position helped the querent to remove herself from the situation.
To the final question everyone is asking, Where is the querent? Seems to have disappeared on us. No answer.

JUPITERASC

Sorry, I reread the postings here, and stand by this explanation
that I originally wrote.
I'm not entering any discussions about the validity of modern vs traditional,
not arriving at assumptions that he is Italian ipso facto he is mafia, and
in addition, the question for me is quite clear, or rather
the two questions.
"Is he connected to the mafia"? My reply is yes.
"Why am I cazimi"?
My reply is this strengthened position helped the querent to remove herself from the situation.
To the final question everyone is asking,
Where is the querent?
Seems to have disappeared on us. No answer.
not unusual for each individual poster to stand by their opinions
we are all entitled to an opinion on the matter after all
Querent apparently disappeared - lets hope not mafia connected - who knows :smile:
Querent would be advised to respond to reassure

kalinka

The actual context and the lack of the background story of this question produces only confusion .An horary question requires exact phrasing and genuine interest - the Querent has not clearly phrased the question before posting it. ... in a way that at least we can describe it as being "vague"
Agree with you.
The most important factor using horary rules is that there is no connection between venus and mercury and even if it was i don't see why we must connect the querent with his job...if this was actually the initial question...and i am saying if this was her initial question because not only she hasn't responded yet to help us understand how this whole question was initiated, but there are also hints from her comments that this wasn't, in fact, the initial question.
Sure, we still don't know what her real intentions are to asking such a question. However if he is connected to the mafia, was her first question. Secondly she asked about his job and if she has to look at his 10th. There she saw Venus and thought it could be another woman and so on. So SHE is linked to Venus...and seems to see a connection between the mafia and his job.
I think there is a connection, but if he did really has some kind of business with them, then he began to break with it. Venus is now in sagittarius. However there was a time when Venus was in Mars' rulership and before she left that sign she past a conjunction with mercury.(This all happened while mercury stays in the sign scorpio). So there must have been a crucial event for the querent, maybe she found something out about his job, which led her to ask this question. Mercury is in scorpio and moon is in taurus. She thinks about venus and mars and is seeing or searching for a connection between them. Of course, mars could represents something else and venus as well. However the question has to be reflected in the chart... and I agree with you that she is in some kind exaggerated in her feelings due to mercury beeing in scorpio and in cazimi. And my answer was: He has connections. Not that it's his fulltime job or that he is for sure dealing with them - I wrote "Pluto in his second house MAYBE indicates criminal activities with money...

ElenaJ

"Secondly she asked about his job and if she has to look at his 10th."

I might be mistaken, but I interpreted this not as a question about him to be answered, but rather she was walking through how to interpret the chart to answer her main question (is he connected to the mafia).

JUPITERASC

I might be mistaken, but I interpreted this not as a question about him to be answered, but rather she was walking through how to interpret the chart to answer her main question (is he connected to the mafia).
The actual context and the lack of the background story of this question produces only confusion .An horary question requires exact phrasing and genuine interest - the Querent has not clearly phrased the question before posting it. ... in a way that at least we can describe it as being "vague"
Agree with you.
The most important factor using horary rules is that there is no connection between venus and mercury and even if it was i don't see why we must connect the querent with his job...if this was actually the initial question...and i am saying if this was her initial question because not only she hasn't responded yet to help us understand how this whole question was initiated, but there are also hints from her comments that this wasn't, in fact, the initial question.

Sure, we still don't know what her real intentions are to asking such a question. However if he is connected to the mafia, was her first question. Secondly she asked about his job and if she has to look at his 10th. There she saw Venus and thought it could be another woman and so on. So SHE is linked to Venus...and seems to see a connection between the mafia and his job.
I think there is a connection, but if he did really has some kind of business with them, then he began to break with it. Venus is now in sagittarius. However there was a time when Venus was in Mars' rulership and before she left that sign she past a conjunction with mercury.(This all happened while mercury stays in the sign scorpio). So there must have been a crucial event for the querent, maybe she found something out about his job, which led her to ask this question. Mercury is in scorpio and moon is in taurus. She thinks about venus and mars and is seeing or searching for a connection between them. Of course, mars could represents something else and venus as well. However the question has to be reflected in the chart... and I agree with you that she is in some kind exaggerated in her feelings due to mercury beeing in scorpio and in cazimi. And my answer was: He has connections. Not that it's his fulltime job or that he is for sure dealing with them - I wrote "Pluto in his second house MAYBE indicates criminal activities with money...
Some say the answer is No because there is no aspect between significators
everyone is entitled to state their opinion

Querent continues their silence - maybe not even reading these discussions :smile:

kalinka

No, it was my fault in the formulation. Yes, I see it like you do.

lux111

Hi everyone, I never got a notification that anyone had replied to my post and I just came back here. It’s been so interesting to read and I’m so sorry I wasn’t here to answer questions when you were asking them!! I have a few hours’ study to do tonight to understand everything in this thread that I don’t know about yet.

Anyway first thing is that yes, the connections would be via his family. His uncle plonked him as CEO of a new manufacturing company in his mid-20s which he had no experience (and tbh, not really the aptitude) for. It has an annual turnover of hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions of dollars but my ex barely has enough money to cover basic living costs. His uncle keeps starting these huge new manufacturing companies but where does he get his money?? He just has a small bar and a small restaurant in a small town, and no major family money to speak of. Also, my ex often gets into these major stressful periods where he’s almost having a nervous breakdown, literally, but just says it’s because he made a mistake with a payment or the production or something, like, normal ups and downs, which he would usually deal with normally. Or he says he *doesn’t want to talk about work*, and he acts like he’s hunted and almost afraid for his life and it’s completely incongruous with what he’s saying. So maybe he’s just got some mental problems, or maybe there’s more to it.
Furthermore I’ve been hacked and stalked and followed non-stop since I met said ex. There are some other things with arm implants and UFO sightings but I won’t get into that because the truth is seriously stranger than fiction, but this is the main gist.

We have communicated again since my post but only by text, and it was always completely baffling, he is out of his mind and not himself. I would like to get back together if he went back to being the person I knew, but I don’t know wth is going on. Right now it doesn’t seem like he wants to or that we will but it’s merc. ret. so idk. I’ve even wondered sometimes if there was some force trying to break us up because people hack me or add me from fake profiles obviously trying to make it seem like him, but I’ve received the creepy stalker messages sometimes when he’s right beside me, so I don’t think it’s him. I always thought it could be either (or both) his ex or someone that wants him back in his country, to take more care of the business.

Anyway so that’s some of the context first off

Last edited:

lux111

Another thing is that this certainly is a legitimate business as it stands, and whatever connections he may or may not have — I’m not insinuating that he *only* deals in shady practices. I don’t get a sense of violent crime but I feel that there is something of a laundering/secretive/shadow-people involvement, and some major things I don’t know

ElenaJ

At this point, best not to go back to his town, if you can at all work that out.

"maybe there’s more to it."
Don't look around too much, just keep to yourself, and be happy he doesn't tell you much.

lux111

Thank you for your reply! Could you let me know the exact time and place, when you asked that question?

Due to the nature of the subject matter, I obviously can’t do that. If you want me to redo the chart with another body added, let me know

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone, I never got a notification that anyone had replied to my post
and I just came back here. It’s been so interesting to read
and I’m so sorry I wasn’t here to answer questions when you were asking them!!
I have a few hours’ study to do tonight to understand everything in this thread
that I don’t know about yet.

Anyway first thing is that yes, the connections would be via his family.
His uncle plonked him as CEO of a new manufacturing company in his mid-20s
which he had no experience (and tbh, not really the aptitude) for.
it's not unusual for preference to be given to family members :smile:
and so
not necessarily shadowy dealings going on
It has an annual turnover of hundreds of thousands
or maybe even millions of dollars
but my ex barely has enough money to cover basic living costs.
His uncle keeps starting these huge new manufacturing companies
but where does he get his money??
He just has a small bar and a small restaurant in a small town, and
no major family money to speak of.
Also, my ex often gets into these major stressful periods
where he’s almost having a nervous breakdown, literally, but
just says it’s because he made a mistake with a payment
or the production or something, like, normal ups and downs
which he would usually deal with normally.

Or he says he *doesn’t want to talk about work*, and he acts like
he’s hunted and almost afraid for his life
certainly that is extreme behavior - "afraid for his life"
and it’s completely incongruous with what he’s saying. So maybe he’s just got some mental problems, or maybe there’s more to it.
Furthermore I’ve been hacked and stalked and followed non-stop since I met said ex.
There are some other things with arm implants and UFO sightings

but I won’t get into that
because the truth is seriously stranger than fiction, but
this is the main gist
"arm implants and ufo sightings" could explain "being afraid for his life"
We have communicated again since my post but only by text, and
it was always completely baffling, he is out of his mind and not himself.
I would like to get back together if he went back
to being the person I knew, but I don’t know wth is going on.
Right now it doesn’t seem like he wants to or that we will
but it’s merc. ret. so idk.
I’ve even wondered sometimes if there was some force trying to break us up
because people hack me or add me from fake profiles
obviously trying to make it seem like him, but I’ve received the creepy stalker messages
sometimes when he’s right beside me, so I don’t think it’s him.
I always thought it could be either (or both) his ex
or someone that wants him back in his country, to take more care of the business.
Anyway so that’s some of the context first off
thank you for providing context and updating us all on this thread :smile:
Another thing is that this certainly is a legitimate business as it stands, and
whatever connections he may or may not have
I’m not insinuating that he *only* deals in shady practices.
I don’t get a sense of violent crime but
I feel that there is something of a laundering/secretive/shadow-people involvement,
and some major things I don’t know
you are unlikely to receive

direct confirmation of any secretive dealings
which is why you resort to horary
because understandably you are worried

kalinka

Yes, of course, I understand that!
We can judge the question by a vedic chart. That's why I asked you for the exact data but it works also without.
If the chart will turn out positive, then he is not connected to the mafia. If it turn out negative, then he is.

-In the lagna chart the Asc is in Taurus. 7th house is in scorpio and is ruled by mars
The position of the moon determines whether the answer will be beneficial or not for the querent:
-moon is in mars' rulership, located in the 12th house = -
-moon in oppostion to sun and mars = -
-moon trine jupiter = +
You have doubts about him and his job and you'll not like the outcome if you find out his secrets.
-Venus is located in the 7th. Venus is benefic and also L1 and the ruler of his 12th
-L7 Mars is placed (with Sun and Mercury) in the 6th/his 12th house = -
-Sun is his 10th house ruler(=work), placed in his 12th= -
-Sun and mars are connected with mercury. mercury is his L8 (=money from others) and his L11(=friends).
- his 12th house aspects L8/his L2 Jupiter. Jupiter is located in his 2nd house with the maleficent Ketu and Saturn. Saturn is ruler of his 3rd and 4th house.

The chart is very "12th house heavy". Overall the (negative) factors indicate that your assumptions are not plucked out of thin air and he has work related secret activities. it is very likely that he has connection to the mafia due to Friends or Family members.

JUPITERASC

Yes, of course, I understand that!
We can judge the question by a vedic chart.

That's why I asked you for the exact data but it works also without.
by vedic chart you mean SIDEREAL chart :smile:

If the chart will turn out positive, then he is not connected to the mafia. If it turn out negative, then he is.

-In the lagna chart the Asc is in Taurus. 7th house is in scorpio and is ruled by mars
The position of the moon determines whether the answer will be beneficial or not for the querent:
-moon is in mars' rulership, located in the 12th house = -
-moon in oppostion to sun and mars = -
-moon trine jupiter = +
You have doubts about him and his job and you'll not like the outcome if you find out his secrets.
-Venus is located in the 7th. Venus is benefic and also L1 and the ruler of his 12th
-L7 Mars is placed (with Sun and Mercury) in the 6th/his 12th house = -
-Sun is his 10th house ruler(=work), placed in his 12th= -
-Sun and mars are connected with mercury. mercury is his L8 (=money from others) and his L11(=friends).
- his 12th house aspects L8/his L2 Jupiter. Jupiter is located in his 2nd house with the maleficent Ketu and Saturn. Saturn is ruler of his 3rd and 4th house.

The chart is very "12th house heavy". Overall the (negative) factors indicate that your assumptions are not plucked out of thin air and he has work related secret activities. it is very likely that he has connection to the mafia due to Friends or Family members.

JUPITERASC

Thank you for your reply!

Could you let me know the exact time and place, when you asked that question?
Due to the nature of the subject matter, I obviously can’t do that.

If you want me to redo the chart with another body added, let me know
understood - that's a major issue with online forums
they are not confidential

thanks for offering to do that :smile:
so
if you would redo the chart using astroseek.com
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone...
I have a few hours’ study to do tonight to understand everything in this thread
that I don’t know about yet.
by the way
there is a detailed, reliable FREE ONLINE INTRODUCTION TO HORARY TUTORIAL :smile:
designed, created and generously given FREE
by world renowned Horary expert Deborah Houlding
at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

An Introduction to Horary
A basic, introductory course on horary to get you started - with interactive assignments and online resources

lux111

Ok sure I’ll post an update with a sidereal chart

Just another thing to add, reading over some people’s questions about why I asked this question, is that there is a subtext I guess about whether there are actually other factors that broke us up, because I’m trying to understand why. But the question is legitimately just whether he works with (ie. is connected with) a mafioso mob, because it would explain a few incidents I mentioned above. There have been actual specific incidents where he has told me he has to drive out to the countryside sometimes and “meet an old client who only likes to pay cash”, so they do a “special price for him” and don’t worry about receipts, and he has to bring the cash back by himself and so on.. anyway there are always weird things going on and it all sounds very launder-y.

I’m also wondering what the significance of me being cazimi might be in a chart like this. Yes I know I’m not an expert at horary but I don’t think it means it’s “weird” that I know what cazimi is 😄

Last edited: