Where are the keys?

eekndyn

missing my shed keys. Kinda important as the temp has dropped and I need to get my chickens water heater out. My husband starting to get upset as he needs them too. The last aspect from asc was to the moon, but before that I cleaned out the coop 5 days ago showing a separating aspect from venus 6th small animals. I know they have to be close by. NE. are they outside. I hope not as all the leaves have fallen over the last day.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_shed_keys.55909.18050_LI.jpg
    astro_2gw_shed_keys.55909.18050_LI.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 61
missing my shed keys. Kinda important as the temp has dropped and I need to get my chickens water heater out. My husband starting to get upset as he needs them too. The last aspect from asc was to the moon, but before that I cleaned out the coop 5 days ago showing a separating aspect from venus 6th small animals. I know they have to be close by. NE. are they outside. I hope not as all the leaves have fallen over the last day.

the keys are with you in your house.

Item direction: South
person who would find the item: your partner
time: in 4 units (hrs,days or weeks)

location to check: Roof coverings, ceilings, plastering in houses. Unfrequented places, sandy or hilly ground - Dark & old places, or stinking, desolate places - woods, caves, dens, coal-mines, near boundaries.

clues: south direction-something black or old/dark place, near mirror.

eekndyn

Thanks heaven for you help. No doubt in my mind he will find them. Hmm perhaps in the chicken run. I'll keep searching.

Thanks heaven for you help. No doubt in my mind he will find them. Hmm perhaps in the chicken run. I'll keep searching.

Pls do update, btw I liked you post about chicken. Since I was small I like growing chikens, hay, farm :joyful: kinda feel cosy when I hear the words...and I always wanted to grow some chickens but never got a chance but one day I will...

All the best

Aria Venue

hello eekdyn
with missing objects is not always easy to identify the missing object because there are always different things to consider.
in this case either we have to go with the natural significator , which is combust by the way...so it cannot be seen, or accidental, or moon.

so to begin with first:
check the bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, in a dirty part
of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, a part of the house where it gets rotted or mildewed wash room etc

check the room where machinery and tools are kept as a storage room

check the kitchen, somewhere hot, mayby near a stove or something like that, or a lamp.also near a corner over there.

check near the entrance of your home(as an antiscion)

check also outside at the garden somewhere near a swamp, stagnant pool, locations subject to flooding, in or near a garbage can, near cesspools, a vermin infested area, next to an evergreen tree,etc

eekndyn

Pls do update, btw I liked you post about chicken. Since I was small I like growing chikens, hay, farm :joyful: kinda feel cosy when I hear the words...and I always wanted to grow some chickens but never got a chance but one day I will...

All the best

It is fun, except I have learned loads from them and the pecking order is real. I have one that is torturing the whole flock.

eekndyn

hello eekdyn
with missing objects is not always easy to identify the missing object because there are always different things to consider.
in this case either we have to go with the natural significator , which is combust by the way...so it cannot be seen, or accidental, or moon.

so to begin with first:
check the bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, in a dirty part
of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, a part of the house where it gets rotted or mildewed wash room etc

check the room where machinery and tools are kept as a storage room

check the kitchen, somewhere hot, mayby near a stove or something like that, or a lamp.also near a corner over there.

check near the entrance of your home(as an antiscion)

check also outside at the garden somewhere near a swamp, stagnant pool, locations subject to flooding, in or near a garbage can, near cesspools, a vermin infested area, next to an evergreen tree,etc

I searched the bathroom, and will be having my husband pull out the washer and dryer this evening to check. But the last paragraph you wrote sounds like it is by the shed. I have a creek that is like a cesspool for mosquitos and there is an evergreen tree next to it I remember locking it up and when I read your post I remember telling myself. I will get them later I think I am trying to recall, they may have fallen between the ramp where critters like to burrow.

Aria Venue

I searched the bathroom, and will be having my husband pull out the washer and dryer this evening to check. But the last paragraph you wrote sounds like it is by the shed. I have a creek that is like a cesspool for mosquitos and there is an evergreen tree next to it I remember locking it up and when I read your post I remember telling myself. I will get them later I think I am trying to recall, they may have fallen between the ramp where critters like to burrow.

yes keep looking because most probably the keys are mercury combust, so cannot be seen and if inside the house located in guest's room, bathroom or utilities also ...or by antiscion in 2nd house kitchen etc...or it may be outside the house also...as i said somewhere in the garden near water...you have to remember what you did before as to go back to those places.This is the problem with lost objects, there are many alternatives to check and always depend on when was the last time you saw them...for example in case you took your car, they might be still in your car..so keep looking.It's very important to remember what you did with them the last time .I hope you'll find them soon

hottofu

I only have two charts of experience that I can share. I found my electronic device near my soldering iron indicated in a chart with a grand fire trine involving moon-mercuy-jupiter. Another of my found item (knobs) was indicated by sun (Cancer)-moon(Taurus) sextile and I found the item in the basement.

So I'd say your item can be indicated by moon-mars-jupiter so I would search around places indicated by fire signs: places near heat/fire, chimney, radiators, etc. and by air signs: places at high elevations, attic, lofts, upper rooms, etc.

why don't you check your office room? near the boundaries

probably near a sink ( hit - mirror next to it) may be someone might have locked the key and wanted to wash hands immediately and left it near the sink!

I missed one more location the boiler room

Last edited:

eekndyn

I wish I could upload the wildlife pictures these chickens have attracted. I lost two to the foxes, and I have never seen so many hawks until I got them.

Update. They have been located, in my oldest pigsty room. I chuckle because the description of the location matches their room. I do not remember going to there room so not sure how they ended up there. It was 4 days from the post. Just wanted to update.

I wish I could upload the wildlife pictures these chickens have attracted. I lost two to the foxes, and I have never seen so many hawks until I got them.

Update. They have been located, in my oldest pigsty room. I chuckle because the description of the location matches their room. I do not remember going to there room so not sure how they ended up there. It was 4 days from the post. Just wanted to update.

:w00t:
Amazing!:w00t: I got a score?

I wish I could upload the wildlife pictures these chickens have attracted. I lost two to the foxes, and I have never seen so many hawks.

Even I wanted to ask for a pic :joyful:
Yes, the foxes are annoying. We had some foxes visiting the yard in my previous house they are very bad.

Aria Venue

i am sorry but where exactly did you find the keys? which room? i dont understand "pigsty "...what kind of room is that..and where exactly were the keys.on the floor...nearby what?

if you can tell us more information because we don't know how is your house exactly so if indeed this "pigsty room" is inside your house...or outside in the garden like a storage room, as i previously said...etc

eekndyn

i am sorry but where exactly did you find the keys? which room? i dont understand "pigsty "...what kind of room is that..and where exactly were the keys.on the floor...nearby what?

if you can tell us more information because we don't know how is your house exactly so if indeed this "pigsty room" is inside your house...or outside in the garden like a storage room, as i previously said...etc

My oldest childs messy room. I call it a pigsty because they are not very organized and loathes cleaning. It's a source of many argurments. They claim it was in the bedsheets. Almost a guest room as they are here only part time. They came out of their room and asked if anyone was looking for these. I dont recall going into that room that day so it puzzles me. I dont know if they took them and trying to be a trickster or if I totally blanked going in there.

Aria Venue

My oldest childs messy room. I call it a pigsty because they are not very organized and loathes cleaning. It's a source of many argurments. They claim it was in the bedsheets. Almost a guest room as they are here only part time. They came out of their room and asked if anyone was looking for these. I dont recall going into that room that day so it puzzles me. I dont know if they took them and trying to be a trickster or if I totally blanked going in there.
thank you eekndyn
Now i get it...so in other words, the keys were in your children's room..well we have pof in taurus inside radix 5th but pof although very significant in lost objects charts is always relative to other things also.

and yes mercury combust in l11 the guest room, your children also venus..and this is why i also told you to check this room...but mercury in scorpio is indicative also of : bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, a part of the house where it gets rotted or mildewed, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an empty room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place...etc...and venus as dispositor of pof akso clothes, fabrics etc, as also in our chart mars dispositorif its possible could you please give us the data of this chart's place!!! not only date and time as to cast it..i would like to check some other things also

anyway in this case the keys were signified by their natural sig mercury, which unfortunately was combust

Last edited:
the keys are with you in your house.

Item direction: South
person who would find the item: your partner
time: in 4 units (hrs,days or weeks)

location to check: Roof coverings, ceilings, plastering in houses. Unfrequented places, sandy or hilly ground - Dark & old places, or stinking, desolate places - woods, caves, dens, coal-mines, near boundaries.

clues: south direction-something black or old/dark place, near mirror.

4 hrs, days or weeks, unfrequent places, was there a mirror? :whistling: