Nobody has an 70->90% working method

hennehen

I've been reading many books and searching for a loooong while after the best methods for predicting football matches, and i have bought some great tables from an western sport astrologer and he has already a book on it + service where you can buy tips from him but even he doesn't know if his predictions will come true or not, sometimes he doesn't do good.

Actually when i watch proffesional sport tipsters they do much better, MUCH BETTER then astrologers .. so how is this possible if astrology works how it is supposed to be? People watching statistics even do better then people watching how the planets move, that proves to me that astrology is only as good as gambling with a little advantage, a little ..

Sometimes (not most of the time) things are verry clear while predicting, but when we can't find 1 golden rule that works most of the time, how do we know if it isn't luck? I've been gambling and trading with long term losses, why i lose? because i can see i'm not born to earn (win) money through this way, so i have been searching like crazy for a method where i don't need luck, i even bought a program for calculating precise on to the minute for good luck, when to play or when not. My ex girlfriend earned 5000euro on 24 hours thanks to my program and she never played roulette before in her life.. Me i'm an expert at roulette i've been playing for 8 years searching for methods to win, and i have found amazing stuff!
Once i was playing with 20euro for 3 months on a row every day and i went to 200 euro before i wasted all the money after playing every day for 3 months, this proves me that you can beat the system. But even with my program for lucky times and all my knowledge over years of studying and experimenting i still am losing money.. My ex girlfriend i believe she is born to gain wealth through gambling/luck , so that's verry important.

Even big stock traders tell that astrology/astronomy is a tool but can't be used to trust 100% and that we can never trade only with knowledge from astrology.

But i still thought there must be a way to create/find a method that works like 70% to 90% of the time, so that we can't call it luck, then i should be able to profit from this method..

Now i'm not sure anymore if this exists? So predicting football comes to the same point, i want to let people know not to waste time on searching/creating methods because it's a big waste of time!!!
I have learned so much on my way, but my target (winning money) i didn't accomplish..

It was not only money why i did this, but more out of love for astrology and predicting, there is no better feeling for me then to be able to predict sport, stocks, events that's the real 'WHY' i did this

If there is someone who wants to learn from me OR someone who wants to work with me OR someone who has a working method and want to share on skype please add me : chrisiz93

Maybe when we work all together we could figure things out, but for now, nobody on the whole world wide web is coming close to a almost every time winning method, at least not sharing it on internet ..

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
my honest opinion about this - to reach the 100% mark -

Intuition. First hunches. Leave emotion and pride and stats and support of "your" team at the door.

The first moment you consider the game and opponents, what does your gut-hunch tell you?

That is the only 100% rule, I believe.

It's like the old adage in school tests when you think to much about the answer.

"go with your first answer"

I find the problems in Astrology, regarding outcomes of games and questions posted - is that the querent comes from the place of 'wanting logic" or 'feeling emotional' for the chart - so the answers / responses tend to be formulated 'logically' or 'emotionally'.

Intuition has nothing to do with logic, but it never fails, either.

Knowing that 'the first hunch - thought' is true means this to me - when it comes to you - whether to your liking or not - and there is no emotion attached, no fear or joy or any other kind of emotion. The thought has come as a gift - an answer.

If the thought comes with fear or emotion or joy, etc - emotional attachment - it could go either way - because the querent is out of his own loop.

Too much time thinking about the outcome leaves all kinds of room for upsets.

Last edited:

Loda41

I've been reading many books and searching for a loooong while after the best methods for predicting football matches, and i have bought some great tables from an western sport astrologer and he has already a book on it + service where you can buy tips from him but even he doesn't know if his predictions will come true or not, sometimes he doesn't do good.

Actually when i watch proffesional sport tipsters they do much better, MUCH BETTER then astrologers .. so how is this possible if astrology works how it is supposed to be? People watching statistics even do better then people watching how the planets move, that proves to me that astrology is only as good as gambling with a little advantage, a little ..

Sometimes (not most of the time) things are verry clear while predicting, but when we can't find 1 golden rule that works most of the time, how do we know if it isn't luck? I've been gambling and trading with long term losses, why i lose? because i can see i'm not born to earn (win) money through this way, so i have been searching like crazy for a method where i don't need luck, i even bought a program for calculating precise on to the minute for good luck, when to play or when not. My ex girlfriend earned 5000euro on 24 hours thanks to my program and she never played roulette before in her life.. Me i'm an expert at roulette i've been playing for 8 years searching for methods to win, and i have found amazing stuff!
Once i was playing with 20euro for 3 months on a row every day and i went to 200 euro before i wasted all the money after playing every day for 3 months, this proves me that you can beat the system. But even with my program for lucky times and all my knowledge over years of studying and experimenting i still am losing money.. My ex girlfriend i believe she is born to gain wealth through gambling/luck , so that's verry important.

Even big stock traders tell that astrology/astronomy is a tool but can't be used to trust 100% and that we can never trade only with knowledge from astrology.

But i still thought there must be a way to create/find a method that works like 70% to 90% of the time, so that we can't call it luck, then i should be able to profit from this method..

Now i'm not sure anymore if this exists? So predicting football comes to the same point, i want to let people know not to waste time on searching/creating methods because it's a big waste of time!!!
I have learned so much on my way, but my target (winning money) i didn't accomplish..

It was not only money why i did this, but more out of love for astrology and predicting, there is no better feeling for me then to be able to predict sport, stocks, events that's the real 'WHY' i did this

If there is someone who wants to learn from me OR someone who wants to work with me OR someone who has a working method and want to share on skype please add me : chrisiz93

Maybe when we work all together we could figure things out, but for now, nobody on the whole world wide web is coming close to a almost every time winning method, at least not sharing it on internet ..
Sports is associated with the 5th house which includes games of chance. Astrology is usually associated with the 11th house. There is a natural opposition between the two simply because of the house positions.

muchacho

Intuition. First hunches. Leave emotion and pride and stats and support of "your" team at the door.

The first moment you consider the game and opponents, what does your gut-hunch tell you?

It's like the old adage in school tests when you think to much about the answer.

I find the problems in Astrology, regarding outcomes of games and questions posted - is that the querent comes from the place of 'wanting logic" or 'feeling emotional' for the chart - so the answers / responses tend to be formulated 'logically' or 'emotionally'.

Knowing that 'the first hunch - thought' is true means this to me - when it comes to you - whether to your liking or not - and there is no emotion attached, no fear or joy or any other kind of emotion. The thought has come as a gift - an answer.

If the thought comes with fear or emotion or joy, etc - emotional attachment - it could go either way - because the querent is out of his own loop.

Totally agree. Intuition is direct knowing. All the rest is indirect knowing (and not reliable).

hennehen

Verry interesting and verry true ..
That's how the proffesional tipsters work
But not for everyone, and not reliable too
Because when we want to earn money and try do this for a living there are always emotions and feelings , and we can do good 1 day but will never be sure about tomorrow..

That's why i want to made a crystal clear method that works for everyone, and hey if other people had my knowledge, experience and/or this program i am using they would make quick $$ on auto pilot while gambling guarenteed, but they need to have some kind of chart that allows it to let the money flow in to your pocket. Example is my ex-girlfriend, now i will never let her play anymore because it's ridiculous how good this works for other persons and not for me.

hennehen

Totally agree. Intuition is direct knowing. All the rest is indirect knowing (and not reliable).

Not sure about that, example: stock traders only work with indicators and many other high intelligence tools , also astronomy etc and only after they see all those indicators going in to red or green + astronomy also, only then they will place their money and then they will use their intuition ..
Which is not important anymore as they know their indicators + astronomy etc (method) is working for 70-80% and their intuition can only help them to illiminate those other 30%

Many other examples too, it's all about statistics, that's how proffesional tipsters also go to work, and finally they use intuition on the statistics they see

Last edited:

muchacho

Not sure about that, example: stock traders only work with indicators and many other high intelligence tools , also astronomy etc and only after they see all those indicators going in to red or green + astronomy also, only then they will place their money and then they will use their intuition ..
Which is not important anymore as they know their indicators + astronomy etc (method) is working for 70-80% and their intuition can only help them to illiminate those other 30%

Many other examples too, it's all about statistics, that's how proffesional tipsters also go to work, and finally they use intuition on the statistics they see
When we are talking about predictions, we are dealing with probable realities, not certainties. Probable realities exist in a realm beyond time and space. The conscious mind can't function there. Only intuition can access this realm. And only a tiny handful of probable realities become actual physical realities.

Those tools are based on statistics and projections, not actualities. That's what makes them not 100% trustworthy because circumstances are always changing all the time. I know they compute huge amounts of data but that's laughable compared to what amounts of data your intuition has access to. Your conscious mind and the machines it uses are limited. Your intuition, however, is your link to infinite intelligence, which knows the past, present and future of all that is, everyone and everything, in real-time. So your intuition is based on actualities. Which is why it never fails. So basically you could just rely 100% on intuition. But that's not satisfying for the conscious mind, of course.

In the end, it's difficult to say/prove how much of your decision process was actually based on your statistical models/computations and how much was based on intuition alone. It's entirely possible that the conscious mind will downplay the intuition part (which it doesn't understand) just to not look stupid, hehe. :tongue:

duenderoja

This is the single best definition I have heard in a long time. On another forum I participate in, we discuss intuition a whole lot. I am going to borrow your words.

hennehen

When we are talking about predictions, we are dealing with probable realities, not certainties. Probable realities exist in a realm beyond time and space. The conscious mind can't function there. Only intuition can access this realm. And only a tiny handful of probable realities become actual physical realities.

Those tools are based on statistics and projections, not actualities. That's what makes them not 100% trustworthy because circumstances are always changing all the time. I know they compute huge amounts of data but that's laughable compared to what amounts of data your intuition has access to. Your conscious mind and the machines it uses are limited. Your intuition, however, is your link to infinite intelligence, which knows the past, present and future of all that is, everyone and everything, in real-time. So your intuition is based on actualities. Which is why it never fails. So basically you could just rely 100% on intuition. But that's not satisfying for the conscious mind, of course.

In the end, it's difficult to say/prove how much of your decision process was actually based on your statistical models/computations and how much was based on intuition alone. It's entirely possible that the conscious mind will downplay the intuition part (which it doesn't understand) just to not look stupid, hehe. :tongue:

I'm not talking about 100% , that's just ridiculous to even think about something like that

Anyway talk to a proffesional forex trader or binary option trader about intuition and they just laugh you out, or you're talking to a gambler, that's the difference

I don't like to gamble as i told before, and why i don't like gambling, so intuition goes in the same basket

Anyway this is going to much off topic, i didn't ask about how to gamble with intuition i'm talking about astrology in the sports astrology section not intuition section if that even exists on this forum, which has almost nothing to do with astrology

And if your intuition method is so powerfull & winning most of the time then why bother coming to the sports astrology section? Because then astrology is only blocking your 'pure intuition' and giving you other 'feelings/emotions' which you don't want if you play only using intuition.. Astrology is all about understanding, calculating, watching the past, and predicting the future so all of this would only make your 'intuition' decision more negative

Last edited:

Cosmic football

You sound confused from the tone of your thread and also you must be quick tempered. you mention intuition and someone decides to help with a splendid explanation, and you are going gaga! Your thread are full of contradictions. If you don't love gambling or if you don't gamble for interest, why then had you been gambling every day for three months with 20 euros? you started the 100% stuff and he decides to clarify it and you are talking something else! Did he mentioned that he is a professional gambler? he chose to add clarity to your thread. For me, he made a whole lot of sense with the intuition explanation. Off course you do not expect a rule to rule over every single charts or something of sort. Astrology is very complex. you are the one taking the matter to far. Please thread softly.

muchacho

I'm not talking about 100% , that's just ridiculous to even think about something like that

Anyway talk to a proffesional forex trader or binary option trader about intuition and they just laugh you out, or you're talking to a gambler, that's the difference

I don't like to gamble as i told before, and why i don't like gambling, so intuition goes in the same basket

Anyway this is going to much off topic, i didn't ask about how to gamble with intuition i'm talking about astrology in the sports astrology section not intuition section if that even exists on this forum, which has almost nothing to do with astrology

And if your intuition method is so powerfull & winning most of the time then why bother coming to the sports astrology section? Because then astrology is only blocking your 'pure intuition' and giving you other 'feelings/emotions' which you don't want if you play only using intuition.. Astrology is all about understanding, calculating, watching the past, and predicting the future so all of this would only make your 'intuition' decision more negative
What astrology and intuition have in common is symbolism. As I've already said, there's a realm of absolute knowing that is beyond the reach of the conscious mind (or intellect). Symbols are a bridge to that other realm that forms the background of our physical world. But you can't understand symbols with the intellect. That's why computers can't do satisfying interpretations, especially synthesizing a chart. You need a holistic approach, not a logical approach to understand it.

So if your intuition is weak, your astrological interpretation skills will naturally be weak also because you can't read and apply the symbolism correctly with logic alone. But once you've mastered the astrological symbolism, it can be used as guidance and a way of translating and explaining things happening in those complex hidden realities and how they eventually manifest in the physical world. In that sense, astrology can give a basic structure and guidance to intuition. So while astrology is not necessary, it's not useless either.

hennehen

You sound confused from the tone of your thread and also you must be quick tempered. you mention intuition and someone decides to help with a splendid explanation, and you are going gaga! Your thread are full of contradictions. If you don't love gambling or if you don't gamble for interest, why then had you been gambling every day for three months with 20 euros? you started the 100% stuff and he decides to clarify it and you are talking something else! Did he mentioned that he is a professional gambler? he chose to add clarity to your thread. For me, he made a whole lot of sense with the intuition explanation. Off course you do not expect a rule to rule over every single charts or something of sort. Astrology is very complex. you are the one taking the matter to far. Please thread softly.

I'm just discussing, it's you that's saying i am going 'gaga' so if you don't have anything else to add that's just pointless because you are responding with negative comments and not adding value to this thread.

Yes i am confused because every body talks about predicting methods and selling books and screaming like i can do this and that but when it comes to reality nobody can prove these astrology methods, that's just funny to me and dissapointing also. Because in the future people will buy these books, will take much time to learn these methods to end with losing money.. That's the problem and i want want to warn people for it that's all my friend :wink:

Now tell me where i mention intuition? & from where did you see this 100% in my thread? I think you must see things that are not there :biggrin: TITEL SAYS : Nobody has an 70->90% working method

LOL :lol:

Last edited:

hennehen

What astrology and intuition have in common is symbolism. As I've already said, there's a realm of absolute knowing that is beyond the reach of the conscious mind (or intellect). Symbols are a bridge to that other realm that forms the background of our physical world. But you can't understand symbols with the intellect. That's why computers can't do satisfying interpretations, especially synthesizing a chart. You need a holistic approach, not a logical approach to understand it.

So if your intuition is weak, your astrological interpretation skills will naturally be weak also because you can't read and apply the symbolism correctly with logic alone. But once you've mastered the astrological symbolism, it can be used as guidance and a way of translating and explaining things happening in those complex hidden realities and how they eventually manifest in the physical world. In that sense, astrology can give a basic structure and guidance to intuition. So while astrology is not necessary, it's not useless either.

Ok i can follow you on this one, my brother once meditated on one of my binaural beats (which let's you go in other realms/hidden realities) or don't matter how you name it, this let's you meditate much faster and let's you go in the specific frequency that you like. He was vibrating as he told me at one specific moment and he could see many details in our world all at the same time, at that moment he asked himself if he could see lottery numbers and he saw in his meditation a 'paper advertisement' with the date for the next lottery and the jackpot you could win and he knew he saw this paper earlier that day.. Next he brought number per number coming up in his meditation but had difficult to remember to earlier numbers and he snapped out of the vibe at the 3rd number ..

Now i didn't believe him right away but i said let's play those numbers and we did and the next lottery 2 out of the 3 came up, and the week after that 3 out of the 3 came up, he also mentioned that there were other numbers he saw but not sure of it and told me those came up also in the 2nd week with a total of 5 out of 6 numbers correct if he would have played the 2nd week ..

So yes i do understand all this information and it's been years now that i know all this but it's not the answer i'm looking for.

Anyway good comment and i will try to master astrological symbolism over the coming years i have much to learn, maybe this could help

By the way: i know i have good intuition but don't use it anymore in gambling or not much because i know their are other astrological 'energies' blocking me to win , so those energies will always distract me in 1 way or another not letting me to win in the long term.. And it's been my whole life like that, and also for many other people not born to gain money through gambling, i can see it with my own eyes when i check my luck timing program i almost never have lucky times, while other people like my ex girlfriend have PLENTY of them .. so this program just tells me i was correct all the time, i'm not born for this kind of luck and that's why i would like to take this to another level where no luck or let's say less luck comes to play, this is what makes a method strong by illiminating luck and this exists but i can't find a good working method in football. But roulette and stock market especially are much better to find/make a working method

Last edited:

muchacho

Ok i can follow you on this one, my brother once meditated on one of my binaural beats (which let's you go in other realms/hidden realities) or don't matter how you name it, this let's you meditate much faster and let's you go in the specific frequency that you like. He was vibrating as he told me at one specific moment and he could see many details in our world all at the same time, at that moment he asked himself if he could see lottery numbers and he saw in his meditation a 'paper advertisement' with the date for the next lottery and the jackpot you could win and he knew he saw this paper earlier that day.. Next he brought number per number coming up in his meditation but had difficult to remember to earlier numbers and he snapped out of the vibe at the 3rd number ..

Now i didn't believe him right away but i said let's play those numbers and we did and the next lottery 2 out of the 3 came up, and the week after that 3 out of the 3 came up, he also mentioned that there were other numbers he saw but not sure of it and told me those came up also in the 2nd week with a total of 5 out of 6 numbers correct if he would have played the 2nd week ..

So yes i do understand all this information and it's been years now that i know all this but it's not the answer i'm looking for.

Anyway good comment and i will try to master astrological symbolism over the coming years i have much to learn, maybe this could help

By the way: i know i have good intuition but don't use it anymore in gambling or not much because i know their are other astrological 'energies' blocking me to win , so those energies will always distract me in 1 way or another not letting me to win in the long term.. And it's been my whole life like that, and also for many other people not born to gain money through gambling, i can see it with my own eyes when i check my luck timing program i almost never have lucky times, while other people like my ex girlfriend have PLENTY of them .. so this program just tells me i was correct all the time, i'm not born for this kind of luck and that's why i would like to take this to another level where no luck or let's say less luck comes to play, this is what makes a method strong by illiminating luck and this exists but i can't find a good working method in football. But roulette and stock market especially are much better to find/make a working method
What predictive astrology can teach you is that everything is about correct timing. Where predictive astrology goes wrong is that the timing is not set in stone but rather fluid and very much in your own hands (though not directly). It's all about creating a right time right place scenario. But that starts long before the actual event occurs.

Nothing is predetermined, but nothing is random either. Things develop and manifest spontaneously and yet there's no such thing as chance or luck because it all follows a certain order nevertheless. But it's not an order of cause and effect necessarily, it's more an order of association. The intellect can only work with linear time and cause and effect. Your broader perspective, however, looks at events from a vantage point beyond time, space or cause and effect and so from that perspective you can see probable future events that are about to manifest. Events unfold according to a certain order (Law of Attraction), when the circumstances are right, the manifestation occurs and a probable reality becomes an actual physical reality.

And the kind of intuition I had in mind is something like sudden hunches, like the urge to buy a lottery ticket at that store at that time. That's how this usually works. There's no imagery or anything involved. The story you described involved imagery and that's already the intellect getting involved in the process.

Also, it seems that you are trying to make things happen and are taking score all the time which again is how the intellect would do it. And so this could be the reason for your sub-optimal results because you have to let it happen and let the event unfold according to its own order and timing and follow your impulses which will occur precisely when the time is right at the right place. And when that happens you will know exactly what to do, but not beforehand. Think about it as some kind of rendezvous with the right circumstances. All you have to do is being ready. But this only works with a playful attitude where you don't care about the results.

Great discussion!

astrohey

Banned

You're not going to find it on here using colours, my friend.

The other forum has shown that the Lee Lehman method works best.

hennehen

You're not going to find it on here using colours, my friend.

The other forum has shown that the Lee Lehman method works best.

Color method is like the 1st method we learn in sport prediction off course i know this doesn't work :tongue: If you mean this http://leelehman.com/wp/index.php/1...me-of-games-or-confrontations-where-to-start/ This Lee Lehman method is just as basic as the method of john frawley which is really worth nothing, better to choose teams with eyes closed and not loosing your precious time on a method that doesn't work

A method that uses 1st house and 7th house system will never work long term not even short term, because that doesn't explain when there are let's say 10 matches on the same evening on the same time on almost the same place with different scores like: 0-0, 1-6, 2-3, 0-1, 3-0 etc .. goals would most of the time not make sense and winners would not make sense most of the time if you try this in reality

The only way i can see a method like this 1st house, 7th house working is only when a friend or a fan or a certain team comes to you with the question, will my favorite team win? Because of the pure intention this could lead to a correct answer, but when trying to repeat or trying to make money and asking you questions your self this doesn't work like that in long term.

Last edited:

astrohey

Banned
Color method is like the 1st method we learn in sport prediction off course i know this doesn't work :tongue: If you mean this http://leelehman.com/wp/index.php/1...me-of-games-or-confrontations-where-to-start/ This Lee Lehman method is just as basic as the method of john frawley which is really worth nothing, better to choose teams with eyes closed and not loosing your precious time on a method that doesn't work

A method that uses 1st house and 7th house system will never work long term not even short term, because that doesn't explain when there are let's say 10 matches on the same evening on the same time on almost the same place with different scores like: 0-0, 1-6, 2-3, 0-1, 3-0 etc .. goals would most of the time not make sense and winners would not make sense most of the time if you try this in reality

The only way i can see a method like this 1st house, 7th house working is only when a friend or a fan or a certain team comes to you with the question, will my favorite team win? Because of the pure intention this could lead to a correct answer, but when trying to repeat or trying to make money and asking you questions your self this doesn't work like that in long term.

No system will ever work well on matches played at the same time.

Someone on the other forum has compared the Frawley and Lehman systems on single matches over the past 2 months and Lehman beat Frawley on every match apart from one.

Also, the Brady system (much like Lehman's) achieved a 75% strike on AFL matches.
http://www.bernadettebrady.com/Pdfs/Charts%20of%20Conflict%20and%20Battles%20-%20Bernadette%20Brady.pdf

Forget trying to predict different outcomes for matches played at the same time. That's like trying to predict different outcomes for the same horary question. It doesn't make any sense.

Kitchy

Banned
The querant usually has hopes/aspirations for the outcome, be it team spirit or money that is bet on it.

Maybe using querant's natal 11th house degree and sign as an Asc. for the chart/question, and looking at the transits to the 11th and 5th house might shed more light on the situation.

Usually the person asking has an interest in the outcome. If the interest is patriotic/emotional - I would offer to look at the moon's aspects to jupiter in the transits to the querant's natal chart. If the querant is looking for gambling win's, I would look to Moon-Mercury to the querant's chart.

Will the querant's emotions be rewarded or will their desire for gambling wins be rewarded? Or not?

I believe the native's Moon relationship to the question is the most telling indicator.

Bulletbobb

I have been working on sports astrology for the past several years, and have carefully tested about a dozen methods, several of which I discovered myself.
So I speak on the basis of a great deal of actual experience.
Q. Is there a method out there that will win 90-100% of the time?
A. Yes, but not on all games. You have to be very selective in the games you have an opinion on. To achieve that high of a win ratio you would be picking perhaps 1 game a day.
Q. Why can't we predict the winner of all the games?
A. Because astrology doesn't work that way. It knows nothing about winning or loosing. What it shows us is something about the state of mind of the two teams in the game. The result in most games is pretty close, and as a consequence the charts for the game are also pretty close. So you have to wait for a game where one team is clearly in a better place, and then, if your method is reliable, you will pick a lot of winners.
Q. Which methods are reliable?
A. Almost all can be made to work, but some are better than others. The game chart method, which is probably used by 99% of the people on this forum (I am the other 1%) is the least reliable. Part of the reason is the uncertainty of who goes in the first house, but mostly it's because of the way the method is used. People like Frawley fall into the trap of treating these charts as if they are event charts, which they are not. Many of the rules Frawley presented in his book simply don't work, yet people persist in trying to get his method to work. In Frawley's favor, however, I will point out that he states very clearly that his method works only on what he called 'high eminence' games, and yet people persist (including me, long ago) to try to apply his method to ordinary games, and then the complain when it doesn't work!
Q. So which methods work the best?
A. Of all the methods I have tested the AH+1 method is the best. I posted on this awhile ago, so you can find it if you scroll down a bit. A lot of people have read the thread, but as far as I know no one has actually tried it. Pity. It is so far superior to the game chart method that they're not in the same league.
Q. So what about intuition?
A. It doesn't hurt, but if you have a method that works you can get by without it. Fundamentally, the problem is that everyone uses the game chart method, and that method, at least as it is usually applied, is highly unreliable.
Q. What about the problem of a lot of games starting at the same time?
A. That could be a problem, if you use the game chart. Solution? Don't use the game chart. There are many ways of doing this, and the game chart is only one, and far from the best.

But I have to wonder if there really is a problem, at least with the times. I am in the US, which is a bit bigger than many European countries. So one might say that games are spread out more than they are in Europe. But that's only part of the issue. Consider: most games are played in large metro areas. I live near Los Angeles, so we have 2 NBA teams and 2 NHL teams, and both are playing now. Actually, we have two baseball teams, and they are playing, too. And I think we have two or three soccer teams who are playing. But that's only part of the problem. What about all the college teams who are playing? There must be dozens or scores in this area, and they probably start at the same times as the pro teams. And don't forget high school teams: hundreds. They may not be very good, but they have a chart for their games just as the NBA teams do. So how do I get around this problem? Simple. I ignore it. I find that the methods I use work quite well, when I apply them correctly. The astrology is always right, but the astrologer....
Enough typing. My fingers are worn down to stubs. Need time to grow them back.

Craig
CA, USA