plz help marriage

Crystalpages

SHTL,

Were you born exactly at midnight (as stated) of Jan31/Feb 1? Is this as per hospital records? Was your birth normal/natural? Meaning -- not assisted (c section, forceps delivery, other complications during pregnancy in your mother)?

Have marriage proposals etc come and gone or never came in your life? Either arranged by parents or otherwise??

Thanks.

Rohiniranjan

shtl

SHTL,

Were you born exactly at midnight (as stated) of Jan31/Feb 1? Is this as per hospital records? Was your birth normal/natural? Meaning -- not assisted (c section, forceps delivery, other complications during pregnancy in your mother)?

Have marriage proposals etc come and gone or never came in your life? Either arranged by parents or otherwise??

Thanks.

Rohiniranjan

Yes i was born exact midnight btn 31 jan and 1 feb.....as per nurse as well hospital records....

Marriage proposals came and gone......all proposal only 1 meeting then never had other meeting.....all arranged only

Crystalpages

Yes i was born exact midnight btn 31 jan and 1 feb.....as per nurse as well hospital records....

Marriage proposals came and gone......all proposal only 1 meeting then never had other meeting.....all arranged only

Thanks for additional info.

shtl

moon-sat dasa, rahu transit sat-mars friendly virgo 12th till christmas or so, rahu the giver, mars 7th lord for marriage,
may be rahu creates marriage liasion these months foreign lands, natal rahu gemini 9th for foreign travels.

sat-mars 12th virgo/virgo navamsa too, foreign lands, struggle, hardwork, financial constraints, critical thinking,
tech-mech aptitude, entrepreneurial attitude, feeling superior to men.

sat-mars lords 5/7 for romance-marriage, partner of choice, tending to prosperity in foreign lands, saturn delaying.
jup aspects moon aries blessing and protecting the marriage. jup trine aspects moon navamsa too.

mer-sun lords 7/9 conj gemini navamsa luck after marriage. gemini natal 9th for luck.

sun-rahu gemini navamsa however tending to be separative to care although intellectually brilliant,
seeking well to do spouse, rahu the foreigner.

the 7th stellium navamsa indifferent detached attitude. venus cap non-expressive both in the natal-navamsa.
sun-mer-venus cap 4th could be a rags to riches story to watch, assuring min prosperity over saturnine cap.
sun inimical for libra asc, stress-delays in property matters, domestic comforts, mother's health impacted,
sun separative tending to distant lands away from motherland.

currently sat retro towards elevated libra asc enhancing social status, promotion, etc,
7th from moon for marriage, although under stress, the moon-sat opp.

jup transit elevated cancer 10th for career, aspecting scorpio 2nd for family-marriage and finances till mid-july.

then jup moves to leo 11th trine moon good for income-friendships aspecting 7th house for marriage-relationship,
but leo inimical for libra asc, hence stress-delay in the process. jup-leo not that conducive for marriage-children
and generally avoided, while jup-leo marriages permitted in lands beyond the rivers ganges and godavari,
further north and further south.

hope things materialise moon-sat dasa, moon natal 7th both natal and navamsa, sat retro elevated libra asc
7th from moon till end july, jup significator for marriage-husband elevated cancer, rahu the liasion man over sat-mars
friendly virgo 12th tending to foreign lands transit 6th from moon good. ketu pisces 6th tending to job separation.

marriage possible next moon-mer dasa, moon-mer conj 7th gemini navamsa/natal 9th for luck, luck after marriage.

thus opportunities keep coming, one may have to determinedly channelise these opportunities.

moon as lord 10th cancer considered weak and placed 7th quadrant impulsive aries for marriage,
may wear pearl in a silver ring worn over the little mer finger, strengthen moon dasa/moon 7th.

btw what is your native in india, and your religion!

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further on the current prospects for marriage.

moon aries compatible with moons sag, pisces, taurus, cancer, libra, scorpio, aries.

may match sat-mars 12th virgo with appropriately placed malefic planets to neutralise.
mars intellectual virgo 12th however not considered harmful.

but 7th lord mars leo navamsa, leo 11th inimical for natal chart, gains from marriage-spouse
but under stress-delay.

wishing well,

kshantaram
Thank u for detailed analysis

kshantaram

Premium Member
Madam,

reyrpm, thanks for the quite prompt one liner thanks in ack
for the prompt reading, sans any feedbacks to share here?

hope insights from the reading useful and in confirmity on the ground,
and appreciate the prospects!

wishing you well, to hear more from you here,

kshantaram

shtl

Madam,

reyrpm, thanks for the quite prompt one liner thanks in ack
for the prompt reading, sans any feedbacks to share here?

hope insights from the reading useful and in confirmity on the ground,
and appreciate the prospects!

wishing you well, to hear more from you here,

kshantaram

hi shantaram ji

once again thank u very much for indepth analysis given by u....

sir currently I am in india since 2011....so is india like a foreign country to me since uae is my birth place....uae doesn't give citizenship to anyone....everyone has indian passport only....I tried getting job in uae last year march -april 2014 but I dint get job and hence again came back to india and got job in india in sept 2014...which I m not happy...

as I really want to move out of india preferably go back to uae too.....so I don't know as per my horoscope is india considered a foreign country to me...

regarding my mom health u mentioned....I lost my mom in 2012.....

since last 4 years my life has not been good....from uae I cam back to india which I am not happy about....marriage not happening either even after trying so much....and I lost my mom too....

last 4 years have been mentally disturbing for me....

as my age is passing by I have to get married too....but nothing happening on this regard....

I know u told me moon- sat and moon mercury period for marriage....

but sir many had told me that by 2012 u will get married or said definitely by my moon dasha and Jupiter antar dassa....I will definitely get married...

even my moon dasha and Jupiter antardasha .....no proposal came forward...all just come and go......

my life is in standstill.....job I got recently in india I m just holding to it....I know without which nothing will b there in my life....

sorry dint want to tell this b4...but since u asked me the feedback I replied.....

once again heartfelt thanx for detail analysis...

regards
sheetal

mathur_dinesh

This is not a good chart for marriage as there are many factors that deny/delay the event.
The Moon major-period is operating till May 2020. It is in sambandh with Mars. Mars owns the eighth house from Saturn in the birth chart showing disappointments in matters relating to marriage.
The Sun is in a constellation of the Moon and it is the owner of the twelfth house from Saturn. Therefore Mars and the Sun do not augur well for your marriage. If it does come about it may not last.
The Moon is in Gemini navamsha where Rahu is placed in the birth chart indicating marriage to a foreigner and stay abroad after marriage.
The best time for marriage appears to be between 1/Sept/2016 to 31/Jan/2018 in the sub-period of Mercury in the major-period of the Moon.

shtl

hi all

I have suicidal thoughts from many years.....trid doing it but last moments something happens I cant do it....so which is the planet giving me suicidal thoughts....

almost on verge of committing suicide but last moment not able to do....

I want to know which planet is pushing me for suicidal thoughts and which planet is not allowing me to do it last moments.....

Crystalpages

In my understanding and experience, planets do not allow, dictate, produce effects etc. They merely indicate (not create) the 'settings' and scenarios. They are like the hands of a clock and 'tell the time', not create Time!

It is up to us human beings, who unlike animals have been given the intelligence and freedom of decisions and actions and discretion.

It is better to utilize planetary patterns to plan and execute the journey of life rather than using those as scapegoats for our indecisions, and poor judgement, etc.

We create our karma, through correct or wrong choices and decisions and we alone are responsible for discharging such karma. Focusing on current lifetime is like focusing on a single frame of the film-strip which creates the movie of lifetimes, reincarnation, along which the actualized self proceeds on its journey of experiencing life as we know it, feel and directly connect to.

Planets are like the script, the screenplay -- it is the actors and actresses that make the script come to life!

shtl

In my understanding and experience, planets do not allow, dictate, produce effects etc. They merely indicate (not create) the 'settings' and scenarios. They are like the hands of a clock and 'tell the time', not create Time!

It is up to us human beings, who unlike animals have been given the intelligence and freedom of decisions and actions and discretion.

It is better to utilize planetary patterns to plan and execute the journey of life rather than using those as scapegoats for our indecisions, and poor judgement, etc.

We create our karma, through correct or wrong choices and decisions and we alone are responsible for discharging such karma. Focusing on current lifetime is like focusing on a single frame of the film-strip which creates the movie of lifetimes, reincarnation, along which the actualized self proceeds on its journey of experiencing life as we know it, feel and directly connect to.

Planets are like the script, the screenplay -- it is the actors and actresses that make the script come to life!

As per d given good timing by astrologers i tried getting thru proposals for marriage and job also......but nothin haspened during time given for marriage....no proposal moved forward....everytime rejection only

I did get job but not satisfactory....as i want to move out of india......

Moon dasha and jupiter anrardasha i tried gettin job abroad but nothing happened

Crystalpages

As per d given good timing by astrologers i tried getting thru proposals for marriage and job also......but nothin haspened during time given for marriage....no proposal moved forward....everytime rejection only

I did get job but not satisfactory....as i want to move out of india......

Moon dasha and jupiter anrardasha i tried gettin job abroad but nothing happened

Why moon dasha and Jupiter antardasha?
Keep yourself optimistic. Mid-june to September should open up some opportunities that should be utilized.

Last edited: