People CRAVE hysteria and panic

Bunraku

If you notice, people love a good doomsday scenario. :joyful:
They love the feeling of being correct, over nebulous sounding predictions, and love the excitement and drama it brings to their lives.

They want to feel like they're survivors in a movie or something. That's why all of these fringe news websites all revolve around end of the world scenarios, because their user base are the ones who crave for it and don't want their efforts and beliefs to feel pointless.

Bunraku

Imagine that man who wears camo nonstop and hoards guns and canned foods actually thinks he can make it out of a end of the world scenario by himself. He thinks he's being all cool and badass, but he won't realize that survival in an urban context requires teamwork and is not a solitary activity. :lol:

I think the middle aged soccer mom in the distance clutching her pearls and purchasing every hand sanitizer hollering "BUT PEOPLE ARE DYING" enjoys what she does without realizing it because it feeds into her undiagnosed anxiety and control issues. Then she talks about her "suffering," (despite all that's being done is just being insufferable towards her family) and gets a lot of attention, so she feels justified :innocent:

Then people trying to peddle their snake oil cures, such as essential oils or marijuana being able to cure cancer or whatever random ailments. Or bleaching their intestines with their weird enemas. And doing anything and everything else except seeing a doctor who will actually solve their issues :lol:

Then you have the overly religious folks who are just loud and unproductive, and take advantage of the confusion to promote their ideologies, etc. It starts to look like a tribe and people start behaving oddly. :rightful:

JUPITERASC

They love the feeling of being correct, over nebulous sounding predictions, and love the excitement and drama it brings to their lives.

They want to feel like they're survivors in a movie or something. That's why all of these fringe news websites all revolve around end of the world scenarios, because their user base are the ones who crave for it and don't want their efforts and beliefs to feel pointless.
Imagine that man who wears camo nonstop and hoards guns and canned foods actually thinks he can make it out of a end of the world scenario by himself. He thinks he's being all cool and badass, but he won't realize that survival in an urban context requires teamwork and is not a solitary activity. :lol:

I think the middle aged soccer mom in the distance clutching her pearls and purchasing every hand sanitizer hollering "BUT PEOPLE ARE DYING" enjoys what she does without realizing it because it feeds into her undiagnosed anxiety and control issues. Then she talks about her "suffering," (despite all that's being done is just being insufferable towards her family) and gets a lot of attention, so she feels justified :innocent:

Then people trying to peddle their snake oil cures, such as essential oils or marijuana being able to cure cancer or whatever random ailments. Or bleaching their intestines with their weird enemas. And doing anything and everything else except seeing a doctor who will actually solve their issues :lol:

Then you have the overly religious folks who are just loud and unproductive, and take advantage of the confusion to promote their ideologies, etc. It starts to look like a tribe and people start behaving oddly. :rightful:
y6q6Q3ZP6MfwzLoKTfpCAU1SvnUYzswj5y26MXTxxdxeAcAURNGsP35ReUvkBQ1OP9S4y--jCIwAeuGTgMTz63vpJp2gXFxV4dGyaq90o41AW07kofY7m63eN_MG_Kl0P9klO3u8h4QEvBHohNof4uP14cDXMciqqhk

eekndyn

I'll take venus in taurus side for a sense of security, keeps the pearls. They just closed our school district til 4/20. Every store in our area looks like the day before Thanksgiving. I am going give credit to the soccer moms or any parent who needs it. perhaps this "panic" will bring those back to the basics and become more self sustainable. Sounds good to me.

Cold Fusion

I would say it's because most people come from volatile, dysfunctional households. A subconscious pattern of reliving the past.

Opal

Premium Member
Bunraku,

I agree with everything you have written. 😄 Everything!

Neptune is in Pisces, in its happy spot, spreading infectious panic. Neptune is also sextile Jupiter, maybe making it easier for the spreading of panic. In mid June we will have tight aspects of Pisces Mars, Capricorn Jupiter and Capricorn Pluto, all being at about 25 degrees. Neptune will be at 20, still aspecting. I am curious to see how those aspects will play out. Also to see if the Corvid will still be in the news.

My older friends are afraid. Sadly, they don’t want to go anywhere, or see anyone, they are barricading themselves in solitude. Watching the news. Believing.

david starling

Bunraku,

I agree with everything you have written. �� Everything!

Neptune is in Pisces, in its happy spot, spreading infectious panic. Neptune is also sextile Jupiter, maybe making it easier for the spreading of panic. In mid June we will have tight aspects of Pisces Mars, Capricorn Jupiter and Capricorn Pluto, all being at about 25 degrees. Neptune will be at 20, still aspecting. I am curious to see how those aspects will play out. Also to see if the Corvid will still be in the news.

My older friends are afraid. Sadly, they don’t want to go anywhere, or see anyone, they are barricading themselves in solitude. Watching the news. Believing.

It's Saturn, spreading fear and panic. Saturn's Age is ending, and he won't go quietly. Neptune in Pisces is calming things down, not stirring them up. The Grim Reaper holds Saturn's harvest scythe, not the fisherman's trident of Neptune.

The word "panic" derives from the Greek god Pan, associated with Capricorn, Saturn's Domicile-sign.

Credit where credit is due! Saturn still rules the Age, and the Aged. Fear is Saturn's emotion, along with gloom and doom. :devil:

Last edited:

david starling

Bunraku,

I agree with everything you have written. �� Everything!

It's Saturn, spreading fear and panic. Saturn's Age is ending, and he won't go quietly. Neptune in Pisces is calming things down, not stirring them up. The Grim Reaper holds Saturn's harvest scythe, not the fisherman's trident of Neptune.

The word "panic" derives from the Greek god Pan, associated with Capricorn, Saturn's Domicile-sign.

Credit where credit is due! Saturn still rules the Age, and the Aged. Fear is Saturn's emotion, along with gloom and doom. :devil:

This got me thinking about the end of the world craze after the Cuban Missile Crisis, when there was widespread fear and panic about nuclear war following JFK's address to the nation about his decision to threaten the Soviets with nukes if they refused to remove their missiles from Cuba.

On the evening of the address, Oct. 22, 1962, Saturn in Aquarius was close-opposition to Mars in Leo close-conjunct the NN. Neptune was in Scorpio then--talk about craving excitement! :w00t:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

Saturn 29 Capricorn is no doubt involved, the only planet it is touching tightly is Mercury 28 Aquarius. Deception is Neptune though. Saturn may have caused the panic but the big cloud of deception wasn’t clouded by him. I was looking at aspects, it didn’t jump out at me.

Hkk

Account Closed

Kali yoga ds kali yoga ......

david starling

Saturn 29 Capricorn is no doubt involved, the only planet it is touching tightly is Mercury 28 Aquarius. Deception is Neptune though. Saturn may have caused the panic but the big cloud of deception wasn’t clouded by him. I was looking at aspects, it didn’t jump out at me.

It jumps out at me, since the tropical Age-indicator is involved. In 2 days Saturn will be exactly Conj the True-setting of the Age-indicator @ 29 degrees 25 minutes.

Hkk

Account Closed
That's ending, according to what I've read. The transition out of the Kali Yuga is happening during the transition out of the tropical Age of Capricorn into Aquarius.

And this is how it ends. Panic and hysteria. It’s going out with a bang. What you thinking DS?

david starling

We're living in a "Plato's Cave" situation, chained to a shadow reality which is beginning to fade away. But, it's all we know, so it feels like the end of all things.