Afflicted Mars in the 4th

PlutoLibScoAsc

I don't know how to help you but this placement can be indication of hurting oneself. If is true for you, please don't hurt yourself, hurting yourself hurts those that love you too. And you're important.

Netsirhc

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply!

There was a time that I was suicidal, but after having a lot of therapy I am better now.

Will this always be in my life or is it over now?

Scherzy

You should add your chart first,
And yes it seems like mars in libra squares 4th house ruler mercury
But I dont know much about this aspect

Attachments

• na.jpg
    na.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 37

greybeard

Overcome?
The trait is part of you. See it in the chart there?

You can't fundamentally change Mars. You can, with conscious effort and sustained attention, redirect the energies, over time, into more constructive channels.

First comes "Changing Perspective". How do you look at the world, what do you see? What are your attitudes, positions, outlooks? Changing perspective is vital to changing oneself. We can't change the world, but we CAN change the way we look at it. And in changing our perspective, the world itself is changed. It sounds like Magic (well, it is magical), but it's true; it works in real life. [Me consta.]

We can also, to some extent, control our own behaviors. So we can use our rational mind to determine "best course of action in these circumstances".

Last edited:

greybeard

Anger is a principal issue here. It infuses your being. Lifelong, does anger dominate you, or do you dominate it and turn its passion to constructive ends?

Let's read a book on horoscope delineation. It usually offers both positive and negative potentials for a given position or aspect. Simple. You begin consciously acting out the positive. Change of behavior. Mars is key to your chart.

He is square both Lights, and the square to Sun is partile, with Sun directly astride the setting degree, the 7th cusp...and with Mars in Libra 4th. See the relationship? [Pun intended]. And Venus standing above all the other planets? And then if we follow the chain of rulerships, we find that Saturn and Venus are in mutual disposition of the map...and Saturn is Lord 7th.

Note that Moon, Lady of the Horoscope, perfects her promise to Sun and Mars in the 6th year (by direction).

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope enables take stock of the chart, share salient feedbacks
how true-insightful traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc etc

mars-sat elevated libra 5th,
tech-mech-entrepreneurial-public admin-real estate operations;
sat lord 9th for luck elevated 5th for luck-edu-advisory position;
while negating employment prospects; acq 9th settling at 36+
jup lord 6th negating to 5th again negating employment prospects;

sat lord 7th over 5th, gains from marriage/spouse;
mars elevated aspect sun-mer cap 7th supportive of vocation-business;
mars aspect own aries 10th supportive of career;

mars lord 11th over 4th, gains from mother-property;
mars lord 6th over 4th, mother-property-heart-lung inflammations, etc

sun-mer-ketu SNode cap aptitude for event management, mathematics, etc,
hard working and ambitious;
pain-injury-surgery abdominals-knees-heart-stomach-skin-piles etc;

currently sat-ketu 1.5yr transit cap 7th 2nd from moon,
pain-injury-surgery; detachment in relationship/marriage;
growth prospects through public admin etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers sat evenings at alter at home;

Sat passing it's 7.5yr period from the moon, under stress, last phase now;

asc lord moon sag 6th, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, impulsive, diplomatic;
aptitude for medicine, law-justice, etc;
health issues, circulatory-intestinal etc;
jup now transit own sag 6th good for health-employment;

natal jup lord 10th over scorpio 5th,
research-occult-alchemy-advisory aptitudes;
jup trine cancer asc, supportive of health;
prayers to saintess of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;

rahu NNode cancer 2nd, learning to be sensitive;
foreign finances, foreign languages;
toxic throat-thyorid-dental-heart-lung issues;
rahu now transit natal rahu;

do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

PlutoLibScoAsc

Thank you for your reply!

There was a time that I was suicidal, but after having a lot of therapy I am better now.

Will this always be in my life or is it over now?

You're born with it, I won't see it as over but I believe our strong will can help us to master or overcome it. Your life, your free will, your strong will can shape it, change it to something good instead of bad. I believe in free will. This aspect is not always bad, it can mean very very protective over one's family.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Overcome?
The trait is part of you. See it in the chart there?

You can't fundamentally change Mars. You can, with conscious effort and sustained attention, redirect the energies, over time, into more constructive channels.

First comes "Changing Perspective". How do you look at the world, what do you see? What are your attitudes, positions, outlooks? Changing perspective is vital to changing oneself. We can't change the world, but we CAN change the way we look at it. And in changing our perspective, the world itself is changed. It sounds like Magic (well, it is magical), but it's true; it works in real life. [Me consta.]

We can also, to some extent, control our own behaviors. So we can use our rational mind to determine "best course of action in these circumstances".

This is a very good advise. In the past, someone has told me this very same thing. I have applied and it works. It will help you to live better. First you must identify the problem, the root cause, then search what and how you should change yourself in order to deal with it and to attain peace.