Will we get back together?

Dmarie11

Will we get back together? **Fixed link to chart**

[Originally had incorrect link to chart - Sorry! I believe it’s fixed now... please help :)]

My ex and I dated off and on for 6-7 years, then broke things off completely for over a year. We got back together three years ago and broke up a couple of months ago. I would love to know if we’ll get back together and greatly appreciate any help you can offer in reading my chart. Thank you so much!

https://imgur.com/a/BugoBia

Last edited:

Dmarie11

Apologies for messing up original attachment, but I believe the chart link is correct now. I’ve been attempting to learn how to read this, and to say it’s overwhelming is an understatement! Lol, sooo much to learn. I really appreciate any help you can provide :)

Last edited:

Baat

I'm very new to reading horary, but I'll take a shot.

It seems you have the upper hand here, he's in detriment in Taurus but is in your domicile (Venus). There's a *little* bit of reception on your part, as you are in the decan of mars. The aspect (square) is less than a degree from being perfected in the chart, and is applying.

Moon in opposition to an exalted Sun and in a weak house, separating from a trine with him. The perfection implies to me that something will happen, but the square (with more reception on his end than yours) in fixed signs makes me think it won't be smooth sailing. Perhaps you'll get back together and realize you feel a bit ambivalent towards him.

Last edited:

Dmarie11

I'm very new to reading horary, but I'll take a shot.

It seems you have the upper hand here, he's in detriment in Taurus but exalts you (Venus). There's a *little* bit of reception on your part, as you are in the decan of mars. The aspect (square) is less than a degree from being perfected in the chart, and is applying.

Moon in opposition to an exalted Sun and in a weak house, separating from a trine with him. The perfection implies to me that something will happen, but the square (with more reception on his end than yours) in fixed signs makes me think it won't be smooth sailing. Perhaps you'll get back together and realize you feel a bit ambivalent towards him.

Thanks so much for taking time to help. I really appreciate it!

Chrysalis

Your dispositor saturn, moon is approaching a square with, the square will perfect in 19 degrees, saturn receives venus and exalts moon....but its a square and also at this point moon will be in via combusta and in a pitted degree.

So id say there could be a coming back together, which will be difficult and not so smooth sailing, but even then it doesn't look promising.

Dmarie11

Really appreciate both of you taking time to help! Sounds like it’ll be a repeat of the old days, rather than the two of us finally figuring things out (which of course, is good to know). We started dating in 2007 and back then, I always knew we’d get back together following breakups. Throughout those years of dating on/off, we also remained close friends during any “off” periods, until 2014 when we severed ties for about a year and a half. We started a serious three year relationship in 2016 and this breakup has been pretty difficult, now having far more invested at 37 yrs old. We have no communication at this time, so I’m actually pretty surprised there’s a possibility of coming back together. The fact that it doesn’t appear to have a great result... unfortunately, not so surprising lol.

rafaella

Moon in 12th, house of self undoing, its like knowing something is wrong yet going for it and harming oneself.

Venus and Mars, you and him are in aspect, so something might be possible but Moon is in opposition to Sun, still in effect. Moon will then go void, temporarily.

Mars in sign of Venus does show he still cares for you but there has been a change. He may not be as drawn to you physically. And there is a change within you, you seem to view him negatively as well with Moon in detriment of Mars. This is normal in relationships when things go sour.

The part of Marriage ruled by Jup which is not in fixed so a relationship that changes easily, not much stability.

So I think this relationship doesn't indicate a longterm stable future, if this is not what you want then perhaps move into a different direction. Venus will aspect Jupiter after Mars, perhaps someone new will come into your life? Venus is also changing signs into sign of Jupiter... and her own exaltation... looks good.. Looks like new change and energy coming.

all the best!

Dmarie11

Moon in 12th, house of self undoing, its like knowing something is wrong yet going for it and harming oneself.

Venus and Mars, you and him are in aspect, so something might be possible but Moon is in opposition to Sun, still in effect. Moon will then go void, temporarily.

Mars in sign of Venus does show he still cares for you but there has been a change. He may not be as drawn to you physically. And there is a change within you, you seem to view him negatively as well with Moon in detriment of Mars. This is normal in relationships when things go sour.

The part of Marriage ruled by Jup which is not in fixed so a relationship that changes easily, not much stability.

So I think this relationship doesn't indicate a longterm stable future, if this is not what you want then perhaps move into a different direction. Venus will aspect Jupiter after Mars, perhaps someone new will come into your life? Venus is also changing signs into sign of Jupiter... and her own exaltation... looks good.. Looks like new change and energy coming.

all the best!

Thank you so much for your help!