Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppLeo

Phil-About-to-Throw-Up-Modern-Family.gif

LOOL WOW the reaction tho :lol:

**edit The leo hatred is real!!

What is the least talked about zodiac sign? We should home in on it.

Umm Aries. Lets talk about how loud and silly they are

Blaze

Account Closed
Ah hah! I've never heard a long discussion on Aries. I hear that there petulant children with temper tantrums. Any Aries want to comment?

That's not gonna work. You need to be more petty.

*All Aries are stupid PooPoo faces.*

*I dare an Aries to come out and face me*

Stuff like that, Whitney.

conspiracy theorist

That's not gonna work. You need to be more petty.

*All Aries are stupid PooPoo faces.*

*I dare an Aries to come out and face me*

Stuff like that, Whitney.

Alright, let me give it a shot.

Hey, Aries your shoes are untied!

Aries, what's that on your shirt? Hoho made you look!

Weener weener chicken dinner you Aries toads!

Now,we wait....

AppLeo

Did mother dearest beat you too hard when you were a wee boy? I hear Aries loves to get physical.

LOL yeah actually. Both my parents are Aries; literally a war in my house everyday.

My mom's twelfth house is ruled by Gemini and her Mercury is conjunct Venus in the 9th. Maybe she'll find that interesting but idk.

graay ghost

I think we don't see a lot of Geminis and Aries on here because they're busy actually living life.

Oh what a life, you know? To actually live it.

conspiracy theorist

LOL yeah actually. Both my parents are Aries; literally a war in my house everyday.

My mom's twelfth house is ruled by Gemini and her Mercury is conjunct Venus in the 9th. Maybe she'll find that interesting but idk.

Just tell her in layman's terms and she'll probably be dumbfounded. Like, "You like to party overseas don't you? Don't worry I won't tell dad."

conspiracy theorist

I think we don't see a lot of Geminis and Aries on here because they're busy actually living life.

Nah, I know some Aries and Gemini recluses. I'm not talking about them not being introverts per se, but their signs aren't talked about as much. I guess because they're "light" they don't attract the edgy fans crowd.

Blaze

Account Closed

You're living life, Ghost. It's all around you. Just look at the fun and happiness and stuff.

Nah, I know some Aries and Gemini recluses. I'm not talking about them not being introverts per se, but their signs aren't talked about as much. I guess because they're "light" they don't attract the edgy fans crowd.

Maybe Aries and Gemini just suuck, m8. Cancer seems to still be the least liked sign.

And rightfully so.

:bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.