Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Awakened_Pisces

The key to finding out everything is in a rather simple philosophy: "Why is this happening? and question yourself HARD. They don't want you thinking for yourself, they don't want you thinking about yourself. They want you lending a hand to "others"(themselves), they want your thoughts to be the same as everyone else's. And all the meanwhile, stuck in this blind false "unification" is born the new tyranny.

It's a simplified plan, not too overally complicated. So it's hard to notice, but easy to destroy once you do notice it.

CappyLeo

Confused Pisces, you seem anything but confused! Love how you hold true to your sun by probing the hidden specifically human nature itself. I believe questioning 'yourself' is the key to understanding what is happening. If only everyone really sat down & asked themselves how they, their parents & grandparents contributed to this - we might just have a fighting chance.

Everyday after watching Democracy Now & reading alternative news on how 'other' cultures & countries have been & still are, being exploited & then obliterated all in the name of profit/natural resource (including labor), I can't help but want to cry when I drive my oil dependent car, use China made products, eat South American produce & so fourth. It's like we've backed ourselves into the Devil's corner because we just couldn't help ourselves with all the enticing luxuries the King(s) threw at us. Very few (independent thinkers) would question why from the beginning so now that the rug is being pulled out from under us, we actually have the gull to ask "why"? Wouldn't this tie-in with the Pluto in Capricorn placement? Since we refused to grow-up & exercise self-discipline, karma will do it for us?

Back to the bail-out ? Still learning 'as above so below' concept of a chart but could the apparent Moon represent the U.S. being Cancer-ruled? So, if the moon is in Virgo/8th house, could this signify a systematic (methodical) change of the U.S financial structure by destroying (death) the existing structure with another country or system (trustee/8th hse) stepping in & taking control? And could the Mars in the hidden part of the chart indicate a covert war, not necessarily fought with guns but with money?

Steeler...wouldn't it be something if Alex Jones or other alternative journalist introduced the astrological perspective?

:p Wish I knew more about Algol cause that Moon trine seems interesting!

Neptune Rising

Steeler said:
You guys should check what the most watched video on google is.
The Obama Deception - documentary by Alex Jones.
http://video.google.com/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195

(and this has to do with the topic, since Obama is all for bailout)

Wow thanks that is so insightful. I had my suspicions when I keep seeing Obama in the news signing off yet another new bill, every day in the news. This will and does affect all of us.

Another new thing http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090314/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_food_safety

I understand this to be the start of 'government' taking control of alternative therapies eventually, and vitamins and other health products, perhaps saying them to be unsafe or scientifically unsound. This is happening in the US, but it will spread to the UK and worldwide in time unless we do something.

Awakened_Pisces

Thank god for the internet. Because many Americans and many people are trained all over the world, as NR said to merely ditch it as a "conspiracy theory". MR.Alex Jones has done so much for truth fighting and his efforts have helped tremendously.

Neptune Rising

It's like we've backed ourselves into the Devil's corner because we just couldn't help ourselves with all the enticing luxuries the King(s) threw at us. Very few (independent thinkers) would question why from the beginning so now that the rug is being pulled out from under us, we actually have the gull to ask "why"? Wouldn't this tie-in with the Pluto in Capricorn placement? Since we refused to grow-up & exercise self-discipline, karma will do it for us?

I couldn't agree with you more. We have collectively fallen for the wares of the 'money god', and somehow the collective have helped put those people in the place of ultimate power. Perhaps that is something to do with the Venus 5th house placement. Also in detriment and retro, a maelific planet disguised in the lure of 5th house Venus - entertainment, fun, recreation, all cost money. Look at the popularity of computer games, they switch the mind off and are addictions in some sense. This could be why some people can't take information like this, and those films, not only is it shocking, somehow it has been manifested for a reason. We put our faith and trust in our leaders to do what is right for us, we give our power totally over to them and maybe that is why we are in this sticky situation. Pluto is all about power, in Capricorn, and in the 2nd house next to Lilith, could that show a hidden power structure, the banks? That much is coming to be obvious.

Back to the bail-out ? Still learning 'as above so below' concept of a chart but could the apparent Moon represent the U.S. being Cancer-ruled? So, if the moon is in Virgo/8th house, could this signify a systematic (methodical) change of the U.S financial structure by destroying (death) the existing structure with another country or system (trustee/8th hse) stepping in & taking control? And could the Mars in the hidden part of the chart indicate a covert war, not necessarily fought with guns but with money?

Yes that could be, I did the chart from the UK, so 9th is also a 'foreign country', Moon. Makes sense. That sounds like it hits the nail on the head!

Mars square a 7th house Algol could be a hidden war. Mars/the nation in conflict with the POF at the head of the medussa in the hands of the enemy, in detriment and term of Mars does look like a hidden war.

Last edited:

CappyLeo

See Neptune Rising...you just answered the Venus 5th house question yourself, bringing it back to full-circle. Nice job with the post overall!

Too bad the 1,000 plus who viewed this thread didn't jump-in & further this very serious topic (Oh, that 5th house distraction? Fear of Pluto Cap?).

But thank you for including & actually taking my two-cents in consideration. It's nice to know others are on the same page though few & far between they are.

:pThat would be an interesting thread in itself - 'The Socially Conscious Chart?'

Awakened_Pisces

Also of note: 8 of the ten planets of the solar system are located on the inner(lower) hempisphere. Hence providing the solid evidence of it being an inner problem or a secret behind closed doors.

Also the ruler of the inner world is Aquarius(Saturn). Which is in his joy in the 10th house. But you wouldn't know it from those oppositions. But apparently Saturn is exalted with his incredible and unspeakable rule of both axis's

The sun itself is the ruler of the MC. So indeed, the Sun-Saturn interact as rulers of the two AXIS'S.

So, if we accept the sibley chart, we're Cancer whose ruler is the Moon.

I don't know if it trines Lilith Neptune, I think it trines Pluto along with the Algol trine.

The people wanna kick *** and take names.

Neptune Rising

Also Scorpio, Taurus, Aquarius and Leo are on the axies, not sure if thats relevant...? All fixed signs too. Oh I'm gonna go horary/mundane book shopping this weekend!

Ah yes good point Confusedpisces, Sun/Saturn opposition, and ruling their resepctive angular axis, weird. Yes absolutely, they interplay in 4th/10th houses but by opposition, seems like a power struggle. I wonder, does this indicate the government/ruling king :)p ) actually go against the money powers?? :confused: That Algol/POF is strong too.

As for the timeline, fixed angles but angular Moon, months or weeks?

lalalaheidi87

Totally unrelated to this horary, but neptune is moving towards pisces, which related to the 12th house of "un-doing" and self sabotage. in my experience neptune describes generation, such as neptune was in leo in the roraing 20's, in libra in 'balanced' suburbia 50's and capricorn in yuppie material world of 80s and 90s. what can we expect for pisces? i havent a clue but when neptune was in the opposite sign virgo was the great depression. by the time neptune crosses pisces and finally gets to aries our world will have probably changed a lot

Neptune Rising

Wow yes, Neptune into Pisces does look interesting. It might enhance spiritual qualities, or deceptions and addictions. I guess it depends on the path each one of us is on as to how we handle the energies. Will we be decieved during this time, or intuitive enough to see past the the surface stuff?

Awakened_Pisces

Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, Aquarius are known as the 4 horsemen(This is Astro-christanity). Granted, I know little of christanity and profess that I am an athiest. But I believe the 4 horsemen represent 4 beings of such power.

We can assume that it can be four human beings.

Taurus: Adolf Hitler

Leo: Barack Obama(has a Leo Sun Sign).

If that theory is correct, we're missing the Aquarius and the Scorpio. Putin surprisingly is a Libra so that puts him out of consideration.

lalalaheidi87

btw, those 4 signs happen to be obamas angles (aquarius rising, scorpio midheaven & neptune, leo descendant & sun, and taurus on the ic) that is strange though, wonder what it is about fixed energy that is related to death and destruction as opposed to other signs. definitely can see scorpio and seething disease and leo and as the consequences of overpridefulness, but then again every sign has its less than pleaseant side

Neptune Rising

I'm undecided about Obama, they mystique has worn off for me through just reading the BBC news since he came in and knowing what we know. I'm stil unsure about the symbolism of the 4 signs of the horsemen and what they mean... whenever I did a horary asking about Obama winning, I always got Mars representing him or the 10th house which rang warning bells for me.

Dont know who the Aquarius and Scorpio are...

I wonder if you look at countries as well, and their signs?

Neptune Rising,

Isn't the question supposed to be short/concise rather than this? To me it sounds like 2 BIG questions. Even if the question comes down to what is the result for society it still sounds too complicated, no? I thought horary only deals with questions like "will A get this job" rather than "can I earn 4 bi in this life?"

Financial markets-Wall Street and Main Street are so tied together. Boom and burst are just a matter of fact (think savings and loans). It's clear to the reason why we are highly in debt now (no choice but bailing out). Debt is not as terrible as it sounds, what's most prevalent around us anyways? Credits. China popped up the question about our credibility but what else could they do? The world needs US consumers, who in turn use labor in China, who in turn again uses materials in Africa and others~

Society will be better off in the long run.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

lilmermaid said:
Neptune Rising,

Isn't the question supposed to be short/concise rather than this? To me it sounds like 2 BIG questions. Even if the question comes down to what is the result for society it still sounds too complicated, no? I thought horary only deals with questions like "will A get this job" rather than "can I earn 4 bi in this life?"

Financial markets-Wall Street and Main Street are so tied together. Boom and burst are just a matter of fact (think savings and loans). It's clear to the reason why we are highly in debt now (no choice but bailing out). Debt is not as terrible as it sounds, what's most prevalent around us anyways? Credits. China popped up the question about our credibility but what else could they do? The world needs US consumers, who in turn use labor in China, who in turn again uses materials in Africa and others~

Society will be better off in the long run.

Hi lilmermaid

I find horary works best when the question means something to the person asking, in this case, I was very interested in finding out how horary would answer my question so it seems apt. And it looks like the chart answers it quite consisely.

Each to their own methods, as long as its done with pure intention the answer will be clear in the chart. I wasn't thinking of Wall Street at the time, just basic symbolgy of 'banks', 'governments', 'secrets', any more that that would make it too complicated.

The debate is interesting as an offshoot from the question, its not what the original question was about but I find it fasinating what comes out of it.

Things are hidden from us in society, and I wanted to know if this horary would reveal anything further.

NR

Neptune Rising

lalalaheidi87 said:
in transits when planets pass throught the 12th it means unraveling of the self, you lose what you used to be able to rely on so when crossing the ascendant your self can be redefined... that in combonation with pluto in capricorn... what part of our identity do we have to lose....

It could be Pluto takes away, or rather transforms aspects that are no longer useful to us? In society, perhaps it will take away things that need to go, or transform them into something better for our higher good.

Hmm, Neptune into Pisces, I have heard many mystics will be born in this time. For the majority of us, I do hope its higher energies manifest, those of giving, caring and compassion. But its a long transit so I'm sure we will get there in the end. How we get there could be down to us. Possible the end of materialism, and those who fight this will find it tough, or even make it tough for the rest of us. Its definately a time of change these years, no matter how chaotic it seems now, things will level out.

Neptune Rising

lalalaheidi87 said:
i disagree,
i dont think it will be better for the higher good
(sadly)
if youre talking about collapse of the market as being good... :confused:

compassion patience and love are wonderful things... but not when they are the only things you have to survive on...
i think during this period people will become so wishy washy that they forget the freedoms that this country (usa im talking about) was founded upon and let government take them away.

ps and it will happen all "in the name of" the collapsing market and irresponsible banks

These transits happen regardless of our wants. I'm not saying anything about any particular group doing things "in the name of" whatever, no I don't agree with that at all, but then whenever I don't want changes happening in my own life, they happen anyway with a heavy planetry transit whether I want it or not.

We can't stop the transits. Things evolve whether we like it or not, its the nature of life. I'm not saying we have to surrender to whatever 'power' is up there in govs/banks or whoever else pulls the strings, spiritually we have to evolve and the stuff that happens around us, banks falling, bailouts coming to zillions, they are opportunities for us to learn and evolve, but not get caught up in it... do we get caught up in the negativity they are spreading in the press, so enhancing that negative energy, or do we stay positive and progress through it..?

Neptune Rising

Sure, I see.
I don't see the market collapsing as such a bad thing, nothing lasts forever and maybe its just the time for this to happen. Money, I know its a cliche but we can't take it with us when we go, its just something that we have around us sometimes. We have come this far through other transits, the human race, I like to think maybe we have progressed in some ways.

I think, the effect Neptune into Pisces has on us will depend on how we use its energy, and how well we understand ourselves. It could be the reason why there is so much information around us at this time... internet, books, talks, so many spiritual teachers around us giving us information. Maybe this will help us with what is to come..?

@Neptune Rising: INteresting :D I was confused O_O since the rule of horary is relaxed in some source and strict in others :-?? But I guess may be if we are totally earnest about it, the Gods (...) might as well reveal something (at that time).

It's true things are hidden away from us T___T 3 years before who would think the rate is down to 0% and of all this mess now...