John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Barca is home team at ASC, Real is home team at DSC. That is the difference :biggrin: . It is clear who will win and who will at least score draw. :biggrin:.

astro2222

Barca vs Chelsea who is Asc,Sco and who is Dsc Taurus ? well if Barca is home team at Asc,and Dsc is Chelseam then Venus makes conjunction with the Moon it means Chelsea must wins this cause conjunction with the Moon are finals or not ? and olso Real must win cause Moon conjuncts Venus and Oposites POF which is another testimony for Dsc team winning

Last edited:

unimatrix

and olso Real must win cause Moon conjuncts Venus and Oposites POF which is another testimony for Dsc team winning

Moon doesn't conjunct Venus in the Real vs. Bayern chart? And i don't think that Moon Opposites POF is necessarily a testimony for Dsc team winning. Check todays match (Osasuna vs. Malaga).

I can't imagine that Barca will loose. Scorpio won or draw yesterday, today why not tomorrow. Only because of Moon conjuncts Venus they will loose? Hmm.. we will see :)

Last edited:

zarya

barcelona chelsea , well i ll try to make an analisys...

At the the beginning we got asc Barcelona standing not bad with node on cusp of second and apof going towards pluto. Opposition of pof with moon is separating and suggesting end of bad luck for asc, though pluto is on cusp of 3rd, minor accidents. i would say asc is ok and doesn't have powerfull losing aspects. Except for the moon conjuncting venus, a strong testimony for dsc team Chelsea.

30 - 37th minute Barcelona could score, APof with pluto and moon changes cusp - something definitely happens!

Knowing how powerfull Barcelona is, I would say that astrology slightly favours Chelsea, in the first half both the moon and venus are in Chelsea's second exalted and ruling, meaning dsc is well fortified. And in the beginning of the second half around 21.45 neptune which then rules C4 is close to C4 and jupiter on dsc while moon with venus is in seventh house in a different
sign but nevertheless. We will again see how great Barcelona is cause midheaven is with regulus in the beginning of second half.

Though POf never reaches pluto while asc is scorpio in second half. Chelsea should go to finals, this is almost a sure thing as it is strong by planets.

And if extra time or penalties occur, which is also possible - fixed signs in angles, moon and venus and mars mutable, only pluto is cardinal i need to know time span to try to predict.

Libra2012

Hi all

This is the first post and I have Ajeetna posts
My question is
Who will win tomorrow between Barcelona vs Chelsea? As a result of how much?

zarya

i have just made a horary for ur question and it shows clearly but you need to tell me which team's ur favourite if any to know the sides:)

ok i looked at it once more and am difficult to decide whether it's a draw. We have sun with saturn and moon with saturn and uranus, because cancer is on as/ds axis its tough to predict.

Libra2012

i have just made a horary for ur question and it shows clearly but you need to tell me which team's ur favourite if any to know the sides:)

ok i looked at it once more and am difficult to decide whether it's a draw. We have sun with saturn and moon with saturn and uranus, because cancer is on as/ds axis its tough to predict.

Yes, I wrote my question to chance the moment of your answer;)
I'm not astrology, but I love astrology, so my expectations for the game is not important
Would you say will be the score at 1-1
But your analysis has succeeded in that match tomorrow you gift from me:smile:

banefranco

Moon to Venus conjunction? :biggrin:. Where did you find this? But exsact Venus opposing POF aspect I found.
'' The huge army of king's knights motivated with a pots of shiners attacked at the end of the battle ruled by the King himself. ''Do your job my knights and bring the victory to my kingdom''-King said. Let us smash those mercenaries.
Use sometimes as we discussed. The EOG chart.:biggrin:

banefranco

I read here that we use some gambling methods of the ancients. The Horary method :biggrin:. If it guess this time does it mean that we have to starve till the next final to prove that it works ''best for finals'' ? Or the semifinals is revolutionary step forward for Horary technique. I am greatfull that I do not have favourites :biggrin: when making prediction. But I do have some friends owners of betting companies so if I ask them about favourites by the odds would it be of some help? :biggrin:.

unimatrix

@Franco
Did you write these storys about Knights and Kings or are they from a book? Very funny to read. :biggrin:

@zarya

Are you using the Horary method to analyse matches (with regulus etc.) or is your system different from the book Sports astrology (Frawley) ?

This thread is getting so confusing. One big thread full of different methods, systems...

banefranco

@Franco
Did you write these storys about Knights and Kings or are they from a book? Very funny to read. :biggrin:
This thread is getting so confusing. One big thread full of different methods, systems...

I am inspired by Nostradamus :tongue:. It is important that nobody understands what you want to say. But there is something significant at Barsa EOG chart.

zarya

But exsact Venus opposing POF aspect I found.
You are so right, I overlooked this entirely, not only venus is opposing pof but it is opposing midpoint of moon and venus. I still think Chelsea has solid planetary positions but along with accidental dignities now i see that Barcelona could easily dominate this match.

@unimatrix
I use the system i learned from a website, i think it's based on Frawley but i am actually trying to figure out my own system that combines influences. I think Franco's colour method is best for deciding sides.

Last edited:

zarya

Would you say will be the score at 1-1

I just tryed to do a horary for this question and the books suggest the last aspect moon makes tells if it is yes or no. I have not much experience with this but the first aspect is square which could be a no, and the last aspect is antiscion moon sextile sun which is a yes, so according to this http://erosastrology.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=horary&action=display&thread=885

and if i am allowed to use antiscion it is a yes

banefranco

Time by time you will realise why I was forced to make my own method. One of the reasons is that not any method is suitable for everything but the base is the same. We all use astrological definitions. Even then not all of them are applicable. Like last Moon aspect. You cannot predict for sure even 70% anything with that definition. Like Moon opposition to ruler or POF. That what is called testimony :sick:, those are goal chances per match and sometimes can give the winner. Like ''works the best for finals''. If you understand the background of that sentence you understand the quality of that book and Horary system.
But the elements of that system are useful. Not the whole system.
So if you have one by one POF conjunctions to both rulers of 1 and 7 which conjunction works. The first the last or both? That is the same like Moon conjunctions with the same or Moon opposing. Which one works? :biggrin:.
Like ORBS. You cannot implement them in these situations just becouse aspects work only when they are exact. Not more or less. But the strongest influence is about three degrees I would say even less. That is vibration but not the event if it does not happen. Aplying aspect is when you ''feel something in the air'' separating when you are under impression of past event.
But you will stay under that feel if nothing happens like exact aspect or what impression would you take with yourself when nothing happened :biggrin:.
Might be there is other useful thing from ORBS. Let say that all astrological programs are not so precise ( I would say that they are perfectly precise) and you can use orbs just like correction. But how big is that imperfection?
So Let us go back to some todays matches and leave my impresion to Nostradamus for a while.

banefranco

I visited that site with link and I found something interesting. This answer is the real explanation about horary method.

''
cheesy.gif
Good question. I've stickied it for reference.

Yes or No can be a problematic way to approach horary because questions are usually more complicated than that. We change our thoughts as we get closer to a reality and that affects the way things go and what we want.
''

The problem is in question :tongue:. So if you ask who will win and DRAW occurs and the answer from chart was YES the problem is in your doubts about DRAW. So I think horary works in any case when there is not even one stupid questioner. :biggrin:.

astro2222

yes you are right there is no Moon conj to Venus, my software doesn't work properly so I use astro.com...there is Moon sextile to Mars,Pluto near H1,APOF in H1