i need your help :(((pls:((

ckL

Yes, but maybe you also see that both have saturn venus conj natally. which makes the huge difference. and MC is not relationships, either in traditional and modern astrology. and venus aspect uranus is the common aspect of seperation.

what about moon and uranus sextile? it doesnt help? the major problem causes from our distance.. because of different countries.. someone have to change country but for me is impossible now. because iam a doctor and i want to finish my speciality here.. his country is not very easy for speciality..he wanted to married and go there.. after he started to say you dont love me .. but how can i stop my education? also we had and trust problems because of his ex..

Yes, but maybe you also see that both have saturn venus conj natally. which makes the huge difference. and MC is not relationships, either in traditional and modern astrology. and venus aspect uranus is the common aspect of seperation.
I did say this, did you not read my post thorughly?

you both have venus conjunc saturn natally, which is not great. Gemini moon opposite uranus (divorce aspect)

Well every time, on outer went over MY MC a relationship ended. T Neptune dissolved my relationship with my parents age 16. T Saturn ended my first marriage and transiting pluto conj MC my father died. So yes MC is very sensitive and CAN be related to relationship changes..:smile:

actually I did make a mistake it was Transiting Uranus that went over late pisces MC not neptune. This is *just as disruptive*

Last edited: